Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 53. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I have noticed that the wallet very often stops to stake and to have it starting again I have to close it and reopen it. Why is that?

how you know that stop staking? how many number of connection you have? if just 1 or tow try to add more nodes

I have 12 connections now, as I open the wallet. But then they diminish and after a short while staking stops and I know that because the wallet gets offline. I guess that it gets offline because all connections disappear. WHich could be the problem? My other coins' wallets don't have this problem, so the problem should not be caused by my internet connection or my computer.

I have tried to install the toolbox but it keeps telling me that it can't connect to the wallet, and to try to restart the wallet. I gave even tried to restart the computer, but with no success. What could the problem be?

i think you need to open your wallet first and need to be sync after that install toolbox let it up date all block.

My wallet is fully synced, and the prove is that it stakes. But toolbox wouldn't connect to the wallet anyway.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
I have noticed that the wallet very often stops to stake and to have it starting again I have to close it and reopen it. Why is that?

how you know that stop staking? how many number of connection you have? if just 1 or tow try to add more nodes
I have tried to install the toolbox but it keeps telling me that it can't connect to the wallet, and to try to restart the wallet. I gave even tried to restart the computer, but with no success. What could the problem be?

i think you need to open your wallet first and need to be sync after that install toolbox let it up date all block.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
just 60 sats now...If the development team and the community continue their incredible project development work, we will definitely reach 500+ sats by the end of this year or the beginning of the next  Cool

Why not ? Work on the project is very good, but IMHO lacks advertising and promotion.
?
Activity: 124
just 60 sats now...If the development team and the community continue their incredible project development work, we will definitely reach 500+ sats by the end of this year or the beginning of the next  Cool
Activity: 479
Merit: 103

Stocks.Exchange is not the best exchange you can imagine, but it works. The deposits are slow, but they never scammed me. Just activate F2A for faster withdrawals and wrote them a message on Twitter, if your deposit is stalling.

stock exchange - rubbish. I tried many times to include two-factor authorization on this exchange and each time I received an error. this is not my fault. on other exchanges at the same time, two-factor authentication works normally. there is no protection through the mailbox and mobile phone. I had a very complicated password. going into the account today saw that all funds are withdrawn. I lost money, because the exchange does not protect the funds of clients. I will not trade on it anymore.

Ouch, that's bad. I hope Twist will be added to more reliable exchanges in the near future.

I had no problem in setting the 2 factors authentication on stock exchange. But fur sure this is not the best exchange around, I agree that better ones are welcome.
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
How much does it cost per month? The VPS thing.

I've been running the $2.5 USD / mo vultr vps with no issues.  Just make sure to create swap file since the RAM on those is pretty low..
Is there any guide available how I can access my coins with a wallet I have created via the web wallet generator on the project'S website?

https://twist.network/files/TWIST-New-Wallet-Tutorial.pdf

Hello Dev i see that there is no arabic ANN so i make it. i hope you like it. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-anntwist-twist-blockchain-3262732
if there is any bounty this is my address 1ASJpW7LkjfSJbgXeiiyKwRVnYCJEn1Sia
if not i am happe to support this project. and if you need to translate any thing to arabic just pm.
copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 25
Is there any guide available how I can access my coins with a wallet I have created via the web wallet generator on the project'S website?

https://twist.network/files/TWIST-New-Wallet-Tutorial.pdf
Activity: 461
Merit: 101

Stocks.Exchange is not the best exchange you can imagine, but it works. The deposits are slow, but they never scammed me. Just activate F2A for faster withdrawals and wrote them a message on Twitter, if your deposit is stalling.

stock exchange - rubbish. I tried many times to include two-factor authorization on this exchange and each time I received an error. this is not my fault. on other exchanges at the same time, two-factor authentication works normally. there is no protection through the mailbox and mobile phone. I had a very complicated password. going into the account today saw that all funds are withdrawn. I lost money, because the exchange does not protect the funds of clients. I will not trade on it anymore.

Ouch, that's bad. I hope Twist will be added to more reliable exchanges in the near future.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
sorry, but from the announcement, I still do not understand what the essence of the project is. can anyone briefly tell us please?
Activity: 252

it should be in the twist id menu, is not it?
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
So Device Team - Please can you confirm if this Staking issue has been resolved ?

I don't think there is an issue. Sometimes you don't get stakes for a while, sometimes you get a lot of stakes in a short period of time, it's all luck based. I've been staking this coin for over a month on a VPS and I've never had any issues or had to restart the wallet.

How much does it cost per month? The VPS thing.
copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 25
i have a problem when i instal " Error: Can't connect to TWIST wallet. Try restarting your wallet." ??
any solution for that ??
i think you need a telegram group.

did you try restarting your wallet? lol

it's oky  now thanks @lawson42
i want now to add my address i have my pv key how can i do that?

Follow the part in this tutorial about importing a key: https://twist.network/files/TWIST-New-Wallet-Tutorial.pdf
i have a problem when i instal " Error: Can't connect to TWIST wallet. Try restarting your wallet." ??
any solution for that ??

it's oky  now thanks @lawson42
i want now to add my address i have my pv key how can i do that?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
So Device Team - Please can you confirm if this Staking issue has been resolved ?

I don't think there is an issue. Sometimes you don't get stakes for a while, sometimes you get a lot of stakes in a short period of time, it's all luck based. I've been staking this coin for over a month on a VPS and I've never had any issues or had to restart the wallet.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
any solution for that ??

Pages:
Jump to: