Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 60. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Besides from the available desktop version wallet for Twist, do you have plans to build and develop mobile version of the wallet? How about web based wallet, do you have intended plans to develop such wallet? People look for convenience nowadays.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
Im so Impressed for this coin, this will have a great future! The DEV is working really hard, i will hold this coin for a long time,, i have a feeling Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
Also excited about last medium article. Well written and promising a brilliant future for TWIST. Interested in Masternodes data and whitepaper too.
Activity: 30
TWIST DATA—Data on the blockchain

Check out our latest Medium article where we provide an explanation of our TWIST DATA feature, scheduled for release in the upcoming months.

https://medium.com/@TWIST_project/twist-data-data-on-the-blockchain-6b29f3079bd0

Best wishes,
The TWIST Team

I'm impressed i think it will be in demand. TWIST is more than just a coin!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
this project displays everything that is done to promote this project including by way of bounty campaign and also airdrop, everyone I am sure will focus on total allocation of fund given to airdrop is 85% from 200.000.000, this surely a very interesting thing to draw curiosity of a person and following this project, really a very brilliant way
Activity: 340
Merit: 100

Check out our latest Medium article where we provide an explanation of our TWIST DATA feature, scheduled for release in the upcoming months.

https://medium.com/@TWIST_project/twist-data-data-on-the-blockchain-6b29f3079bd0

Best wishes,
The TWIST Team

I am truly impressed. This project is just getting more and more convincing. Twist will have a real world usefullness, unlike so many other cryptocurrencies. Can't wait to see the toolbox.
Activity: 252

Best wishes,
The TWIST Team

Shocked stocked  Shocked
Activity: 461

Best wishes,
The TWIST Team

Thanks for the new info, it seems interesting.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Today I can  synchronize my wallet-and what did I see? 87 719 TWIST coins  Cool DEV,thank you! Hold(no! HODL!  Grin )- I think we will see the price of 100-500 in the near future! and not on Stocks.exchange  Wink

You didn't check your wallet since the airdrop?Smiley
Its funny-but its true Grin I forgot about this aidrop and remembered only yesterday.Fome and Twist-two worthy projects lately.
yeah albeit f0me turned out to be a scam. let's stick to twist with best thoughts of dev and community

f0me was actually a good project, but as soon the dev got some money in his hands he has opted for an exit scam - so stupid, that project could have rocked.
The devs of Twist seem to be much more intelligent.
copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 25

Best wishes,
The TWIST Team
Activity: 26
sorry to ask this if its obvious, but is it really 200m coin supply here ?
i see some weird wallets on explorer

really, no one else has problem there, even dev not here to clear the fog?
if there is any where else i can find an answer for that, would be so glad to be guided

i don't see anything unusual??? coin supply on explorer is 200,968,716, top 2 addresses are developer and bounty funds, looks normal for a coin that has been trading on an exchange for a few weeks
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

really, no one else has problem there, even dev not here to clear the fog?
if there is any where else i can find an answer for that, would be so glad to be guided
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
I have almost no stacking reward for the last 2 days. Is it normal? For all this time i found two blocks that were accepted by the network and two orphaned blocks.

Today, the search for blocks is better than in the past. I found as many as 6 blocks.
And how is your situation with the blocks found?
i found three blocks yesterday (one of them is an orphaned), and two blocks today.
Activity: 349
for today I found 6 blocks of which 4 were empty and only 2 blocks were 20 coins each
how long does the coin ripen?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I have almost no stacking reward for the last 2 days. Is it normal? For all this time i found two blocks that were accepted by the network and two orphaned blocks.

Today, the search for blocks is better than in the past. I found as many as 6 blocks.
And how is your situation with the blocks found?
Activity: 518
Today I can  synchronize my wallet-and what did I see? 87 719 TWIST coins  Cool DEV,thank you! Hold(no! HODL!  Grin )- I think we will see the price of 100-500 in the near future! and not on Stocks.exchange  Wink

Its funny-but its true Grin I forgot about this aidrop and remembered only yesterday.Fome and Twist-two worthy projects lately.
yeah albeit f0me turned out to be a scam. let's stick to twist with best thoughts of dev and community
Activity: 461

Activity: 165
Merit: 2
My Expected time to earn reward is three hours.

For the first few days I received rewards  every 20 mins..and from last few days it is hardly 5 to 6 times in every 24 hrs
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Activity: 232
My Expected time to earn reward is three hours.
Pages:
Jump to: