Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 58. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I have created an online wallet for the airdrop, on your website, as specified in your instructions. Where and how will I be able to access it later, so as to transfer the coins to my wallet on my PC?

Don't you go selling those coins cheap!
That's his business, but from his post he made no mention of selling.
This project is one of the few I can be proud of, Twist is going to the top.

i used a wallet address to register for the airdrop https://twist.network/address
How to enter an address created in the wallet and how to enter an old wallet address into a new wallet?
please help me!
have you saved your private key of that wallet address?

yes i saved my private key...Then what should I do next?? help me..
Activity: 341
Merit: 3
I have created an online wallet for the airdrop, on your website, as specified in your instructions. Where and how will I be able to access it later, so as to transfer the coins to my wallet on my PC?

i used a wallet address to register for the airdrop https://twist.network/address
How to enter an address created in the wallet and how to enter an old wallet address into a new wallet?
please help me!
have you saved your private key of that wallet address?
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
please help me!
You need to delete all files in Twist folder EXCEPT WALLET.DAT!!!
Wallet.dat is the key to your coins.
(Twist wallet files are located at the following address C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Roaming\TWIST). After that run new version of the twist qt-wallet. Wait for its syncing. Also you need to create twist.conf file and add a node list into it.

addnode=107.191.46.29:17461
addnode=45.77.78.145:17461
addnode=86.234.58.11:17461
addnode=178.49.192.210:17461
addnode=176.197.73.196:17461
addnode=144.202.1.21:17461
addnode=107.178.114.153:17461
addnode=[2001:19f0:5:3b8f:2bcc:c7d8:ca0b:c44a]:17461
addnode=95.84.33.242:17461
addnode=60.41.154.54:17461
addnode=24.68.117.123:17461
addnode=180.216.59.64:17461
addnode=99.231.161.157:17461
addnode=24.107.205.156:17461
addnode=167.114.103.43:17461
addnode=51.6.225.3:17461

by the way all this info is placed in the twist website https://twist.network/files/TWIST-New-Wallet-Tutorial.pdf

please help me!
please help me!
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It

Activity: 21

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Yeah, this whole thing looks more and more promising as time goes on.

I remember how it all began and people wrote that it was another useless airdrop of shitcoin.
Now they probably regret not joined the our community.

At first every newborn coin is a shitcoin as a default, until it can prove to be something better. Twist is now apparently making a nice progress, but we still have to see the team delivering the first announced upgrades. After that, the reasons to be optimistic about its future will have a more solid base.

until now the holders has shown their believe in project and team, now its their responsibility to reply this trust and support,
really hope they value this and looking forward for more good and innovative news

The airdrop has been organized with good skills and preparation and in a nicely sober way. This has immediately suggested to me that team could be a good one and so would the project. The first developement news coming from the team have confirmed this perception. Now we just need the tech to be delivered to confirm all these good signs.
Activity: 93
I hope to see her soon in Kucoin Cool
Activity: 93
I believe that the future of twist is great
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

I remember how it all began and people wrote that it was another useless airdrop of shitcoin.

At first every newborn coin is a shitcoin as a default, until it can prove to be something better. Twist is now apparently making a nice progress, but we still have to see the team delivering the first announced upgrades. After that, the reasons to be optimistic about its future will have a more solid base.

until now the holders has shown their believe in project and team, now its their responsibility to reply this trust and support,
really hope they value this and looking forward for more good and innovative news
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
Still at 81 sats! Nobody wants to sell! Huge gap between the lowest sell and the highest buy though, I hope it catches up!

This is super! Possibly all cheap dumpers have already dumped their coins. If the devs will succeed in their developement I suspect the price could become really interesting rather soon.
Activity: 300
The Japanese topic was expired and deleted, so I rebuilt it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3141753
Activity: 21
Still at 81 sats! Nobody wants to sell! Huge gap between the lowest sell and the highest buy though, I hope it catches up!
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Twist just hit 80 sats! on stocks!

And this is not the limit!
Do not sell your twist for a penny, soon to the moon!

already told it, twist can get too much attention, it has a huge innovation, just need some time to introduce itself to the world, then it will be the day for holders to get their rewards, its not hard to imagine this, if we know what twist is doing right now
Activity: 308
Twist just hit 80 sats! on stocks!

And this is not the limit!
Do not sell your twist for a penny, soon to the moon!
Pages:
Jump to: