Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 62. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
For me, the price it got yesterday is no surprise, it has a lot of great ingredients for an "undiscovered gem", and it won’t be long before it holds above 100

Spend $10 - $50 and reap the rewards throughout the year.

Key attributes already I see are:

Blockchain Product.
Nice clean website
Great Coin supply.
Good social activity
Roadmap
Growing Community

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Whoa. That's a nice rise. Was expecting it but not so soon.
This is a solid project that's just getting started.
If the team stick to the roadmap this is going much higher.
I'm holding and staking my Twist.

hopefully that's the case. staking Twist is very nice. should the team develop this according to their plans, then, 200sat or more can easily be reached.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
wooow

what did i missed today, why there is such bump in price here ?! is there any news out that im not aware of ?!
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
24hr Change
966.6666 %

that's crazy  Shocked

WOW  ! 966% is huge surge and that too on stocks exchange.May be there is another announcement soon
Watch Out if the price level will sustain or if it is a pump
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I believe that this project will going to be successful someday. That's why I joined the bounty campaign. But I want to know more about Twist, I am looking forward with the release of whitepaper because it is going to be a huge help to advertise Twist.
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
Whoa. That's a nice rise. Was expecting it but not so soon.
This is a solid project that's just getting started.
If the team stick to the roadmap this is going much higher.
I'm holding and staking my Twist.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
yes unfortunately fees are around 15 bucks in btc. You may convert btc to ltc before withdrawal to decrease fees
Yes, just saw this... LTC conversion or DOGE (3 DOGE fees for withdraw  Wink)  or 0.003 ETH fees if you choose Ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11

Withdrawal Fees are very high on stock-exchange:  150k satoshis

yes unfortunately fees are around 15 bucks in btc. You may convert btc to ltc before withdrawal to decrease fees
Activity: 336
Merit: 55

Withdrawal Fees are very high on stock-exchange:  150k satoshis

Activity: 176
Merit: 110
24hr Change
966.6666 %

that's crazy  Shocked
Activity: 308
Is there any other exchange other than stocks.exchange for TWIST?
I'm afraid to try stocks.  Tongue

I agree with you, I also do not like it. But unfortunately there are no other exchanges, and as far as I know, it is not planned yet.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Is there any other exchange other than stocks.exchange for TWIST?
I'm afraid to try stocks.  Tongue
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
wow. is there some pump$dump team operating? there is a huge spike of TWIST on exchange today

I guess volumes are too little for a real pump$dump, perhaps just someone filling their bags. With such little volumes even a single serious buyer can affect the market considerably.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
wow. is there some pump$dump team operating? there is a huge spike of TWIST on exchange today
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
this project displays highly transparent information in the distribution of funds for all items developed in this project, in the information about the most allocation of funds is on airdrop, maybe airdrop is the right way to promote coins on this project, hopefully quickly achieve the target sales of coins
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
What is the sustainability of this coin with the current TWIST that is received when it is staked? How will you guys ensure this coin doesn't just fold over like so many other ICOs before it?

Our coin is going to be used to fuel the services in the TWIST Toolbox application. This should lower the inflation caused by staking since coins are going to be burned when used.

Is there a possibility for more coin to be burnt than what is generated through staking?
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Excellent coin. I have joined airdrop and get 87k coin  Grin
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
By the way, something wonderful is happening Grin https://stocks.exchange/trade/TWIST/BTC

The volume of trading is significantly increased, currently pumping. Be careful and prudent, do not let your greed take you up. Smiley
Ive already tried to earn a little bit on this, but just lost 4k of twists Cheesy Now just wait.
Activity: 308
By the way, something wonderful is happening Grin https://stocks.exchange/trade/TWIST/BTC

The volume of trading is significantly increased, currently pumping. Be careful and prudent, do not let your greed take you up. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: