Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TXC] TenXcoin | The Social Currency of the Digital Age - page 6. (Read 2699 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
User name @nunuya99
Telegram @nunuya99
Facook https://facebook.com/smprasad5
ETH 0x746eD74c3F0110a130E7bf464ADfDf51da3a8FE4
Activity: 23
Is it only listed on Latoken or some other exchanges as well?
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
I reviewed the project and found it quite remarkable. And I wrote an article in the language we talked about for this project to be the knowledge of the community in my country, because it deserves it.
Activity: 18
could a us resident take part in ur ico ? what accepted payment method?
Activity: 67
this team is looking good please can u tell me that which exchange is listed this coin ?
Activity: 6
What are the benefits for an investor?
Activity: 120
very nice and great project
Activity: 6
How to participate in ICO?
Activity: 78
helo sir,how i can participate in ico ?
Activity: 93
TENXCOIN  wonderful and amazing project and the support of a very good team.
Activity: 76
How can i buy more tokens?
Activity: 49
how many quantity token are u distribute per participation ?
Activity: 92
I am very glad I found it here. It’s easy to forget that Henry Ford was a great innovator. He developed the factory line for assembling cars and made it possible for these machines to become affordable for most people. But he didn’t get there overnight. There were failures, tons of them, but on top of those failures sits success. That’s because failure is a part of the creative process.I wish the team good luck.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
Tenxcoin can grow more if will add in more exchanges, is any new listing in exchange ?
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
this is a good project that we should not miss if we do not want to regret, let's join the sale of tokens.
Apart from this is a good project or not it all depends on the personal decisions of each whether to join the sale of his tokens or not and if you do not want to regret it is better to join
Activity: 321
The whole concept of multiple bundle of different tokens as one trade is ingeniously delivered and when ICO start and end?
Activity: 112
I was joined your airdrop and bounty program. I see your token already trade on Latoken, I believe your idea and team. good luck!
Activity: 84
This is a unique and perfect project to Invest, TenXcoin is already listed and trade in LAToken , after their ICO TenXcoin will surely go to the moon easily.
Activity: 64
im so happy to join this project i feel this project is success, I think this project is very good and interesting. good luck continues and growing. thank you
Pages:
Jump to: