Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TXC] TenXcoin | The Social Currency of the Digital Age - page 9. (Read 2699 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Very big project ....I want to know KYC needed for purchase in ico?
Activity: 66
a great project, good luck. I will invite my friend join project ,thank you team
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I liked the project, but I have another question. Do you plan a company of generosity in the future? Distribute a few tokens for free? Thus, more users will pay attention to the project.
Merit: 2

This project includes a number of best things an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start! We need products and ideas.
Activity: 75
Your Coin Is very Good , The future is Your Coin Are very Good , And i hope archive  success
Activity: 73
I hope this project touch in the moon. 
Activity: 41
This is very biggest Exchange token I fully support this project.....
Activity: 36
What is the total amount of supply?
Activity: 126
I like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives you have already outlined in your whitepaper. Wishing you success.
Activity: 118
gostei do seu projeto, e parece ser um projeto promissor. Só que na minha opinião você precisa ter sua própria blockchain. Eu como investidor e membro da comunidade gosto e me sinto confortável em investir em projetos que possuem a sua própria blockchain. No mais, gostei do seu projeto desejo muita sorte a todos que estão empenhados.
Activity: 35
Is there any KYC in your ico?
Activity: 448
great project.we only have the opportunity to earn a 100% return on our coins by the end of the month.i'll support this project
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
A very interesting project, just checked the roadmap and website, the idea is very solid, and this project seems to be the need of the hour.
Activity: 97
Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.
brand new
Activity: 0
The best project in the world
Activity: 168
The project is good. Social networking in Blockchain is what crypto need.
Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
this project looks good but here is lacking in promotional issues, so very few are enthusiastic about this project. multiply promotions or present more attractive prizes so that many participate.
what kind of alternatives will be offered to its users ?
and I see nice also its website content
Activity: 98
By making a autonomous social network which is a self-government community. Would it not give any traffics to everyone who is ruled by the users? And i am afraid that many will be abusive with a system that everyone is incharge. Hope someone will clarify it.
Pages:
Jump to: