Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TXC] TenXcoin | The Social Currency of the Digital Age - page 7. (Read 2699 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
when this ICO ends?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
This project is very amazing project with a promising future and I support the project very much.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
This is a project that can quickly enter, and such projects can quickly invest. This is a good opportunity to make a profit in the short term. Fortunately for those who found this project. he has a great opportunity! join
Activity: 336
I hope this project will successful and bring benefit to many people over the world. Good luck
Activity: 252
a very potential project. I checked the project and found no problem happened. I believe this project will be successful
Activity: 364
I like this project because it already has a place of exchange, and this is very good to follow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
a new project that will be much in demand for the future will be many who will join to enliven this project, the team in the project also always provides a good strategy for this project so that success will certainly be achieved easily later.
Activity: 378
I can say as an expert, this is a very strong project, it has a professional development team and a worthy implementation. I think he has a great future.
Activity: 770
I have seen that this coin has been registered in latoken paired with USDT this is a very interesting step,
Activity: 23
Yeah I found it. after a long waiting bounty TXC because i submit a long ago for airdrop TXC now i found it this bounty TXC. very interesting about this. because so many prospect nice for futures. with great whitepaper.
Activity: 977
Merit: 10
Tenxcoin. First with pair usdt. Good for invest
Activity: 103
I have been familiar with this market for about 2 years. During this time, I saw a lot of projects. But your project and one of your competitors. It's really admirable. I congratulate you
Activity: 126
This Tenxcoin is substantial have a greatest idea. Finally I found something really interesting and worth investing in.
Activity: 223
It's looks cooler, Crypto using will increase the awareness for who don't Know about crypto.

Good idea, keep going,best of luck.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Its a good one for investors
Activity: 328
Its looking one of the best project. I have read the whitepaper. it sound very promising & will help the investor to invest on this project.
Activity: 26
Activity: 504
With a total supply of 100,000,000,000 TXC the current price on Latoken is 0.04 USDT. Was this project truly achieved? Good luck!
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
looks like this is a very promissing project...i am glad can be part of it
Activity: 742
Happy to know abou this project. Soar high #TenXcoin  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: