Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POW/POS,TOR, MN, Stealth - page 20. (Read 119950 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Wanted to give an update to my post yesterday.  Accumulation has slowed and we have 3 more Masternodes than we did yesterday. Link to yesterday below.  Take what you want from it as usual.  I am holding and staking my coins.  Might as well earn some more, while we wait for an update from the dev.

Edit:  Spelling Correction.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Sent you a message transfer
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

How can you set up a masternode if your ISP uses dynamic external IP addresses for it's customers, Mine changes daily?

You can usually assign the same IP address to a specific machine in your router settings.

it is not what gazzatron meant. he has a changing external address. his ISP is renewing the address every 24h.

@gazzatron
can't believe that this is a problem, or did you face already one?
no, nothing of routers behaviour should change something about it. in most cases the router has no configuration option to change lease time.
and if ISP has configured 23:59:59... you will get a new one.

Looks that way, since the conf has the external IP address hard coded, is there a work around?

change contract Wink

have you tried free trial for aws?
Activity: 1022

How can you set up a masternode if your ISP uses dynamic external IP addresses for it's customers, Mine changes daily?

You can usually assign the same IP address to a specific machine in your router settings.

it is not what gazzatron meant. he has a changing external address. his ISP is renewing the address every 24h.

@gazzatron
no, nothing of routers behaviour should change something about it. in most cases the router has no configuration option to change lease time.

I am lucky enough to have a static IP built in to my cost for Broadband here in the UK.

you could try via a VM, on some VM software you can control the IP address'. Never tried a MN on a VM though.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hoping the Dev comeback..  Huh Huh Huh

I guess it's a trick to get more and more cheap coins. No ICO, no premine, so dev is waiting for people to dump it hard  Wink
Then he appears with the next feature!
I've seen that some domains were registered for transfer wallet already, so....
Really? I'm waiting  Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

@gazzatron

Looks that way, since the conf has the external IP address hard coded, is there a work around?
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

@gazzatron
Darn router is in German (and my ISP), I'll get my Son to investigate when he's back, so it can be done?
Activity: 1022

You can change the way your IP acts on your router afaik
Isn't halving every year a little too long? every 6months probably a better solution

I cant find the android wallet on the app store?

DEV HAS GONE WALKABOUT
I cant find the android wallet on the app store?
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

I guess it's a trick to get more and more cheap coins. No ICO, no premine, so dev is waiting for people to dump it hard  Wink
Then he appears with the next feature!
I've seen that some domains were registered for transfer wallet already, so....
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Buy   0.00001000    9975.22244250  Grin

Thanks for cheap coins... again.

+ lowering block reward is great benefit to holders.

and to MasterNodes??  Roll Eyes

We'll see how the vote will end. You can vote for 15 TX block.
(If we reduce the block reward. Masternode requirement 100 000 XT will be lowered. For examle to 15 000 TX)
(Poll will be availaible for one week. Possible fork on block 45 000.)

This is his last post. We still have till Sunday, September 13, 2015 for the possible fork on block 45,000

Guess we need to wait till 13 September to hear from dev, no point in dumping before that time.
Activity: 966
Buy   0.00001000    9975.22244250  Grin

Thanks for cheap coins... again.

+ lowering block reward is great benefit to holders.

and to MasterNodes??  Roll Eyes

We'll see how the vote will end. You can vote for 15 TX block.
(If we reduce the block reward. Masternode requirement 100 000 XT will be lowered. For examle to 15 000 TX)
(Poll will be availaible for one week. Possible fork on block 45 000.)

This is his last post. We still have till Sunday, September 13, 2015 for the possible fork on block 45,000
Activity: 966
I just send the DEV an email to see what is going on. 
Pages:
Jump to: