Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POW/POS,TOR, MN, Stealth - page 23. (Read 119950 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
50% price drop, need news bout the error now
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
where is the dev anyway, looks like something os broken here

Trust is needed now because the dev does not show the nose  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Maybe he is tired  Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

Trust is needed now because the dev does not show the nose  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 742
Activity: 631
Former SuchPool Admin
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_SECP256K1 -I/root/Transfercoin/src -I/root/Transfercoin/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/Transfercoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Transfercoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcrawtransaction.d -o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o rpcrawtransaction.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/boost/iterator/iterator_categories.hpp:22:0,
                 from /usr/include/boost/iterator/iterator_facade.hpp:14,
                 from /usr/include/boost/range/iterator_range_core.hpp:27,
                 from /usr/include/boost/range/iterator_range.hpp:13,
                 from /usr/include/boost/assign/list_of.hpp:20,
                 from rpcrawtransaction.cpp:6:
/usr/include/boost/variant/get.hpp: In instantiation of ‘typename boost::add_reference::type boost::strict_get(boost::variant&) [with U = const CScriptID&; T0 = CNoDestination; T1 = CKeyID; T2 = CScriptID; T3 = CStealthAddress; T4 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T5 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T6 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T7 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T8 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T9 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T10 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T11 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T12 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T13 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T14 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T15 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T16 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T17 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T18 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T19 = boost::detail::variant::void_; typename boost::add_reference::type = const CScriptID&]’:
/usr/include/boost/variant/get.hpp:284:25:   required from ‘typename boost::add_reference::type boost::get(boost::variant&) [with U = const CScriptID&; T0 = CNoDestination; T1 = CKeyID; T2 = CScriptID; T3 = CStealthAddress; T4 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T5 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T6 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T7 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T8 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T9 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T10 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T11 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T12 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T13 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T14 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T15 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T16 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T17 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T18 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T19 = boost::detail::variant::void_; typename boost::add_reference::type = const CScriptID&]’
rpcrawtransaction.cpp:217:77:   required from here
/usr/include/boost/variant/get.hpp:178:5: error: invalid application of ‘sizeof’ to incomplete type ‘boost::STATIC_ASSERTION_FAILURE’
     BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT_MSG(
     ^
makefile.unix:211: recipe for target 'obj/rpcrawtransaction.o' failed
make: *** [obj/rpcrawtransaction.o] Error 1

is the source broken? master branch

EDIT: compile fine using libboost 1.55 but not 1.58, problem is last version of dash need 1.58 to compile, won't work with 1.55 anymore
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
If I want to set up a masternode, do I just use the public address of the router with the port #? I have a few devices on the private side of the router.

Sorry I do not know how to setup a masternode.  Join the #suchpool IRC channel and we will help you get setup. 

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#SuchPool
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
WTF..  low 601 sats  Sad
Activity: 91
If I want to set up a masternode, do I just use the public address of the router with the port #? I have a few devices on the private side of the router.
legendary
Thanks for the cheap TX dumpers Smiley Hmm why I see client version 1.0. Already download 1.2 and runs it on couple days. I see new buttons, but client say it is 1.0  Huh

I just downloaded the wallet from op.  Version says 1.0.  Not a big deal to me.   Grin

Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Thanks for the cheap TX dumpers Smiley Hmm why I see client version 1.0. Already download 1.2 and runs it on couple days. I see new buttons, but client say it is 1.0  Huh
Activity: 966
Buying up more coins
Activity: 358
Merit: 251
Good, I'm stocked up and they are sitting in my wallet in 10k blocks. Encrypted and unlocked for staking. Two questions, what is the best block size for staking and do I need a .conf if I'm not a masternode?

I have been staking in blocks of 300 tx and no you shouldn't need a conf file. If you struggle for connections and want to use some of the wallet options you'll  end one though

I got masternode and staking rest of coins, and don't care much about price, but i just got wrong feeling because we don't hear from dev anything.
Activity: 1022
Good, I'm stocked up and they are sitting in my wallet in 10k blocks. Encrypted and unlocked for staking. Two questions, what is the best block size for staking and do I need a .conf if I'm not a masternode?

I have been staking in blocks of 300 tx and no you shouldn't need a conf file. If you struggle for connections and want to use some of the wallet options you'll  end one though
Activity: 491
Activity: 664
What is going on? Price down!
Activity: 358
Merit: 251
where is dev ? some news about online wallet ?
legendary

It seems like someone is driving the price down.  As long as true sellers hold there ground, which it looks like they are, it will come back up.  We should be focusing on promoting and trying to get on other exchanges.  While the developers do their work, this is the work we can do.

Post on Reddit, Twitter, or other social medial platforms.  Download the android wallet and such.  JustSAYIN
Pages:
Jump to: