Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POW/POS,TOR, MN, Stealth - page 31. (Read 119950 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 500
Buying every coin on the sell side from Bittrex wouldn't even give a person enough for 3 masternodes. To have any chance of this being taken seriously you'll have to drop the ridiculous 100 000 TX masternode requirement to begin with. Of course you probably won't. That's not what ponzis are about is it?

Isn't it more beneficial to have more masternodes?

I disagree, you need to keep the masternode requirement higher so that your average Joe doesn't try messing around with transactions as a bad actor. If you have 1 btc investment then you're a lot less likely to become a bad actor. You don't want several dozen masternodes but you also don't just want a hand full. It's a balancing act. This coin has everything that a coin needs for transparency so just bite the bullet and drive the market price up if you really want to become a masternode. This is no pump and dump.

Dash current number of masternodes: 2992
Tx current maximum possible masternodes: 47

Give me a break.

I would agree that 100,000 is a high amount. Granted there seems to be a lot of people watching this project but it's not that popular yet.

There were 8 masternodes when I checked this morning, two of which had the same I.P.

If you got in early then you'll make some dosh, if not then 100k is probably going to put people off

I think it would be reasonable to make it 5x or 10x "Tx current maximum possible masternodes: 47", at least 470 masternodes, so a requirement of 20 000 TX or 10 000 TX. What does the dev think?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Buying every coin on the sell side from Bittrex wouldn't even give a person enough for 3 masternodes. To have any chance of this being taken seriously you'll have to drop the ridiculous 100 000 TX masternode requirement to begin with. Of course you probably won't. That's not what ponzis are about is it?

I disagree, you need to keep the masternode requirement higher so that your average Joe doesn't try messing around with transactions as a bad actor. If you have 1 btc investment then you're a lot less likely to become a bad actor. You don't want several dozen masternodes but you also don't just want a hand full. It's a balancing act. This coin has everything that a coin needs for transparency so just bite the bullet and drive the market price up if you really want to become a masternode. This is no pump and dump.

Give me a break.

I would agree that 100,000 is a high amount. Granted there seems to be a lot of people watching this project but it's not that popular yet.

There were 8 masternodes when I checked this morning, two of which had the same I.P.

If you got in early then you'll make some dosh, if not then 100k is probably going to put people off
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Give me a break.

Yes, exactly my point. The number of masternodes is too limited due to the bar for entry being placed too high. So it seems they're not there to provide any real function and just to enrich those who got in at the start.  
Activity: 383
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
again was not me that hit block 33k  Cry
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
I will buy some coins. Now it still cheap. I beleive in future. What's next plan?

I wait in 600 SATS  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I will buy some coins. Now it still cheap. I beleive in future. What's next plan?

I wait in 600 SATS  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
ret
Activity: 264
Online wallet. Wink

legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
Activity: 742
good to you, i havent bought it back, sold mine yesterday,the dumper didnt reach my buy order
How many days for TXcoin maturity? What is the yearly stake % interest? thanks
Min. stake age 24 hours
From block 15 001
Block reward 15 TX per block

its in the OP

Ok thanks.....Am I understanding this correctly in my analogy below? (all approximations)

Say we have 24 blocks per hour = 576 blocks per day = 210,240 blocks/year

And say I own 1% of all coins (48,000 TX), therefore 1% x 210,240 = 2102 blocks that i'm solving

Now each block pays 15 TX so that's 2102 * 15 = 31,536 TX

So my annual interest is 31,536/48,000 = approx 66% interest

So the annual interest is not increased on a progressive scale for those that have a larger number of coins right? It's the same % percent interest no matter how many coins you own?

when its a DPOS, usually it depends on how effective you make your input, say you have 1000 coins, then its up to you to split it to 1/10/100 per input, or put it at one single big input.
and maybe its not 15 TX per block, looks like there a 50% split with masternodes owner

right, so based on the current difficulty of 26.5, what is the optimal coin split input, 100 coins x 10 inputs? I assume this works the same as HYP (ie. payment to yourself?) Right, and a split with the masternodes, makes sense......This coin is solid, glad that I found it Smiley
Min. stake age 24 hours
From block 15 001

its in the OP

Ok thanks.....Am I understanding this correctly in my analogy below? (all approximations)

And say I own 1% of all coins (48,000 TX), therefore 1% x 210,240 = 2102 blocks that i'm solving

So the annual interest is not increased on a progressive scale for those that have a larger number of coins right? It's the same % percent interest no matter how many coins you own?

when its a DPOS, usually it depends on how effective you make your input, say you have 1000 coins, then its up to you to split it to 1/10/100 per input, or put it at one single big input.
and maybe its not 15 TX per block, looks like there a 50% split with masternodes owner
Min. stake age 24 hours
From block 15 001

its in the OP

Min. stake age 24 hours
From block 15 001

its in the OP