Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POW/POS,TOR, MN, Stealth - page 46. (Read 119950 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
so... Android wallet this week Dev? is it with TOR?

Just want to inform you that Android wallet will be next week.
This week:
I will try to get us on more exchanges. Get listed on coinmarketcap . Get POD verification.

I feel that POD is a bit of a white elephant. Loads of devs have done the POD, and still bolted out the door at the first sign of trouble.
POD might bring in some further investors, but it is not the Gold Seal of approval it might have been at one time.
Better to invest your time and effort into actual development. Keep the punters on here updated on regular basis (and, at the end of the update, tell them when to expect the next update!).
Most here know that development takes TIME - don't overpromise either in scope or timescale. If you get stuck, reach out and ask - there are SOME here that aren't complete tosspots.
It has been a successful start, MOST of where it goes from here is down to you.
But good job so far Smiley

Just my tuppence worth of opinion.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Price is shooting up and up...I want to buy in but who knows if it's at the peak now?!

This is not peak yet. We are in accumulation stage. (POW just ended)
With current price around 400 sat and 4.5 M coins in circulation. It means marketcap 4000 USD.
If everything goes as it should. Price will reflect that. I will hold and wait at least until 5 000 sat.

I guess it can be even more than 5 000 sat. Check Cloak (50k sat... lol)

POD sounds great. +1

Activity: 323
Price is shooting up and up...I want to buy in but who knows if it's at the peak now?!

This is not peak yet. We are in accumulation stage. (POW just ended)
With current price around 400 sat and 4.5 M coins in circulation. It means marketcap 4000 USD.
If everything goes as it should. Price will reflect that. I will hold and wait at least until 5 000 sat.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Just want to inform you that Android wallet will be next week.
This week:
I will try to get us on more exchanges. Get listed on coinmarketcap . Get POD verification.
Slack is up!

https://transfertx.slack.com/

Shoot me PM with your email for invite.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501

peak at this price for approx 5mil coins? If Dev gets the mobile Masternode working then TX will be a game changer. 30K+ easily.

yea I am trying to buy in the 200's but it may not hit that, I also have many already. You guys wanna start a slack ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

peak at this price for approx 5mil coins? If Dev gets the mobile Masternode working then TX will be a game changer. 30K+ easily.
Activity: 714
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
could you fill my buy at 200 sats on yobit please miners 

Cool
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Is there will be automated PGP encrypted email in wallet? If it is there is demand for that and such a fast transfers is better to use than bitcoins. Maybe some market place will adopt this.
Activity: 658
Activity: 323
Road map

Release

One feature per week. (every week!) 

Looks great. I will folow.
I should mine more.
Activity: 121
good luck .

Painted Roadmaps are still a good Argument to buy a coin

Dev already delivered cool stuff.
Return to your KolschCoin, Fistbump, Kim Jong Un Coin.... LOL (you are really serious developer  Tongue)

I´m glad I hold TX. This coin have future.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
good luck .

Painted Roadmaps are still a good Argument to buy a coin
Activity: 714
Thanx for update dev glad I am holding this coin  Cool
@dev if you have a Twitter can you link me to it if not can you make one

regards  Barbarr

https://twitter.com/Transfer_dev

Link to twitter is listed in OP.

thank you for you quick response

regards  Barbarr

https://twitter.com/Transfer_dev

Link to twitter is listed in OP.
have you not already done most of that stuff on the road map? and what is crypto planet??

Nope. Not yet. (Features we have now  are TOR, stealth addresses, darsksend, masternodes, encrypted messages)
Crypto planet will be database of all existing cryptocurrency. With basic information + links.
Whole web will act as coincalendar + coin news. (media site)

We are already working on this site for many weeks.
It will be up in a few days.

How does cryptoplanet tie in with the blockchain or transfer coin?

We are going to use cross-chain transactions. Our database will collect important imformation about cryptocurrency as a whole enviroment.
We would like to provide more info about blockchains which will be available to use.

Crypto planet will be contribute to the our community.
It will also bring us necessary exposure to reach additional demand .
Profits from advertising will be used for further development.

ret
Activity: 264
have you not already done most of that stuff on the road map? and what is crypto planet??

Nope. Not yet. (Features we have now  are TOR, stealth addresses, darsksend, masternodes, encrypted messages)
Crypto planet will be database of all existing cryptocurrency. With basic information + links.
Whole web will act as coincalendar + coin news. (media site)

We are already working on this site for many weeks.
It will be up in a few days.

seems me it will huge coin,  buy yet cheap...

regards  Barbarr
Pages:
Jump to: