Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POW/POS,TOR, MN, Stealth - page 51. (Read 119950 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Website, TOR, masternodes, Win/Mac wallets, no premine, block explorer. This coin is worth more than coins without any features/website + premine.
ret
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Looks like someone is trying to keep the price below 356 on Yobit.

Someone is trying to accumulate.  Smiley

Me too.  Cheesy. I believe we will see sub 100 sat in the few days.
100sat? or 1000Sat...

im thinking more like 1000, still a low market cap
me too,want believe that this coin go to .001sat.
Only 5 days...
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

100sat? or 1000Sat...

im thinking more like 1000, still a low market cap
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
I keep getting this error when setting up masternode:

not capable masternode: Unknown. Check debug.log for more information

GUI: QTextCursor::setPosition: Position '1' out of range
ret
Activity: 264
Merit: 250

100sat? or 1000Sat...
Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Activity: 658
Thanks Dev.

"not capable masternode: Could not connect to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9999"

is that because I haven't got full coins in wallet (some were staking)

Hi

Check you PM.

You can´t stake if you want use masternode. (one or another... not both)
Is your transfer.conf on the place? (Windows   %AppData%/transfer/transfer.conf)

transfer.conf

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=REPLACEME
rpcpassword=REPLACEME
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=9999
masternodeaddr=YourIPAddress:9999 (address should be in the format 123.456.789.123:9999)
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=ValueGeneratedByGenKeyCommand

* if you get any errors, try starting wallet with masternode=0 before the genkey command.

I can see 4 working masternodes now in wallet. Only one of them use port 9999. ( or try 9001, 17170)

Edit: I will make youtube tutorial ( in 24 hours).

Nope.. followed everything down to a T.. given up.. I'll just stick with staking. Might be something with win 8.1.. I had a DarkSend error.. Is the wallet a replication from DASH wallet?
Activity: 574

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Thanks Dev.

Hi

Check you PM.

You can´t stake if you want use masternode. (one or another... not both)
Is your transfer.conf on the place? (Windows   %AppData%/transfer/transfer.conf)

transfer.conf

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=REPLACEME
rpcpassword=REPLACEME
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=9999
masternodeaddr=YourIPAddress:9999 (address should be in the format 123.456.789.123:9999)
masternode=1

* if you get any errors, try starting wallet with masternode=0 before the genkey command.

I can see 4 working masternodes now in wallet. Only one of them use port 9999. ( or try 9001, 17170)

Edit: I will make youtube tutorial ( in 24 hours).

Thanks Dev.

Activity: 70
can somebody tell me how masternodes works ? or where i can find some releveant information please ?

Transfer send is performed by Masternodes, servers operating on a decentralized volunteer network which have the responsibility of signing the transactions.  Random Masternodes are then elected to perform the coin mixing.

Masternodes are trust-less, in the sense that they cannot steal user coins, and the combination of multiple Masternodes ensures that no single node has full knowledge of both inputs and outputs in the transaction process.

To avoid a "bad actor" scenario, in which many Masternodes are operated by an adversary who wants to de-anonymize transactions, a deterrent has been put in place in which 100 000 TX are required to own and operate a Masternode. As an incentive for operating a Masternode, chosen nodes currently earn 50% of the mining rewards.

How to setup a Masternode

To start a Masternode you need 100 000 TX in one input block.
The input must have 10 confirms, before trying to setup masternode.

Use console command:

Code:
masternode genkey

Copy the result and place that in trasfer.conf :
change other values depending on your setup

Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=REPLACEME
rpcpassword=REPLACEME
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=REPLACEMEWITHYOURPORT
masternodeaddr=YourIPAddress:9999 (address should be in the format 123.456.789.123:9999 or asjkasjakssa.onion:9999)
masternode=1

make sure Port 9999 can accept incoming connections

Restart wallet and use Console command:

Code:
masternode start

Do you need a dedicated server to setup Masternode? how long does it take for a Masternode to start earning?

Dedicated server can be your pc, laptop or any workstation (with working wallet).
Masternode starts earning in 10 minutes. (probably less)
can somebody tell me how masternodes works ? or where i can find some releveant information please ?

Transfer send is performed by Masternodes, servers operating on a decentralized volunteer network which have the responsibility of signing the transactions.  Random Masternodes are then elected to perform the coin mixing.

Masternodes are trust-less, in the sense that they cannot steal user coins, and the combination of multiple Masternodes ensures that no single node has full knowledge of both inputs and outputs in the transaction process.

To avoid a "bad actor" scenario, in which many Masternodes are operated by an adversary who wants to de-anonymize transactions, a deterrent has been put in place in which 100 000 TX are required to own and operate a Masternode. As an incentive for operating a Masternode, chosen nodes currently earn 50% of the mining rewards.

How to setup a Masternode

To start a Masternode you need 100 000 TX in one input block.
The input must have 10 confirms, before trying to setup masternode.

Use console command:

Code:
masternode genkey

Copy the result and place that in trasfer.conf :
change other values depending on your setup

Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=REPLACEME
rpcpassword=REPLACEME
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=REPLACEMEWITHYOURPORT
masternodeaddr=YourIPAddress:9999 (address should be in the format 123.456.789.123:9999 or asjkasjakssa.onion:9999)
masternode=1

make sure Port 9999 can accept incoming connections

Restart wallet and use Console command:

Code:
masternode start

Do you need a dedicated server to setup Masternode? how long does it take for a Masternode to start earning?
got me 1st 150 staking...  Grin
Activity: 546
trying to stake a few hundreds of it, with small amounts and few big ones
Activity: 700
cricket cricket cricket

That's not always a bad thing. As they say, no news is good news. If the thread activity slows it can mean that people are concentrating on staking & mining. No problems here. Wallet staking good, mining running smooth, & price is comparatively stable. TX is a good coin, and the Dev is active, so let those crickets chirp - it's all good.  Grin

I agree way better then trolls an haters, very excited to hear more from this dev, this coin is very advanced from the start. I really hope the dev sticks around.
+1 True that.
cricket cricket cricket

That's not always a bad thing. As they say, no news is good news. If the thread activity slows it can mean that people are concentrating on staking & mining. No problems here. Wallet staking good, mining running smooth, & price is comparatively stable. TX is a good coin, and the Dev is active, so let those crickets chirp - it's all good.  Grin

I agree way better then trolls an haters, very excited to hear more from this dev, this coin is very advanced from the start. I really hope the dev sticks around.
Activity: 700
cricket cricket cricket

cricket cricket cricket
Pages:
Jump to: