Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN][UFO] COMING FROM OUTER SPACE ★★ [ON EXCHANGE] ★★ - page 12. (Read 95285 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 257
Enthusiast
I see there is a to-do for a new logo. I did the original one. If you guys tell me what's wrong with it and what is the objective for the new one I'm happy to do it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
To retarget each 20 blocks

Code:
static const int64 nTargetTimespan = 30 * 60; // UFO Coin difficulty retarget
static const int64 nTargetSpacing = 90; // UFO Coin 1.5 minutes per block
static const int64 nInterval = nTargetTimespan / nTargetSpacing; // 20 blocks result
Ok I just found in the source code the lines of how many coins are awarded per block (5000) and the difficulty retargets. I also found where all the icons and images of the wallet are, so we can use custom stuff and new logo too. Will look into it more.  

How often difficulty retargets, right now 1 day:
Code:
static const int64 nTargetTimespan = 1 * 24 * 60 * 60;

Time in seconds for a block to be found: 1.5 minutes
Code:
static const int64 nTargetSpacing = 90;
Let's just fix the retarget then. All focus on that Cheesy

I have made a to do list, let me know if we need more stuff for the moment. Being organised will prove others that we can do a good job on this coin.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuOQs6bBPmOPdENQQ0NHSmpsT0drU2tSRGlnOTRZamc&usp=sharing
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hell, I dunno. I would only say don't do anything too hastily.

If UFO can't survive a 1.5% premine (with much of that given away already) and a chinese pool ripping people off, then it probably isn't worth saving. Just my two cents.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
if china pool block deleted there will be accidental lost, ( not so good idea)

if premine deleted, all bountys and his giveaways are lost

there should be done change to block values to source, it maybe can be done.
is it wise? that is the question!

This I am concerned with too, how can this be done without affecting the rest of us. Cause I for one would lose my F#%&N shit if all my hard work just vanished from existence over an unknown
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Anal probes all round. I voted yes.
if there will be fix by us, china pool 9 million coins will be deleted, 60 million premine will be deleted??

good idea?

I think that's a good idea. Since I counted the bounties and there is only 1 million given. I don't know how much was given in giveaways but probably not that much, there was a reward of 500 UFOs for posting an UFO image, not much.
I am a meat Popsicle
if there will be fix by us, china pool 9 million coins will be deleted, 60 million premine will be deleted??

good idea?

9 million for china pool is a drop in the hat, even 60 million at current value is pennies besides a good portion of the 60 million was given away for promotion and what not.(60 million at current value is 5.4btc)(9 million at current value is 0.81BTC)  Also please explain how this is achieved without affecting the rest of us. How is it possible to just single out and delete specific batch's of coin as I am not anywhere near technical when it comes to the underlying mechanics
I am a meat Popsicle
Oh and I think that the new scifi exchange turned out to be poison for this coin, as it is now valued at around 8 satoshi with no sign of rising. Great for buyers horrible for sellers

Yeah but if the retarget diff is fixed then it would not be a problem. There also not much of activity on that site since all the big holders are not selling.
Obviously though there are more people selling then people buying or the price would be going up not down
Oh and I think that the new scifi exchange turned out to be poison for this coin, as it is now valued at around 8 satoshi with no sign of rising. Great for buyers horrible for sellers

Yeah but if the retarget diff is fixed then it would not be a problem. There also not much of activity on that site since all the big holders are not selling.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
some ufos for a 9 khash? CA84ej8Lxx5pkFf3JqTuRTHf3McyRJvYz5

Thanks!
there is take over coming

update soon as there is anything to tell

I support this. I can make the new site and twitter account. Start building a better and a bigger community to promote the coin.
    Has anyone tried sending a PM to the Developer, or tweeted oe attempted to contact him through the UFO official website?

I suggest ALL of us try to contact him.

I have tried:

Contact via message via UFO official site

Tweet to @UFOCoin (this account hasn't tweeted in 20 days!)

PM the developer user here

Found the website owner on who is, the problem is that he uses domain privacy (starting to look weird).

From his user local time, the hosting hostonix, and he knows spanish we can know that he is from spain.

He is not a professional developer (I have looked on the code on Github and found ugly things).

Finally did a reverse IP of the site: it gives 92.43.22.14 http://whois.net/ip-address-lookup/92.43.22.14, just one domain ufocoin.cc and the hosting http://www.redcoruna.com in the who.is search it gives hostonix.com - So we now for sure know he is from Spain.[/li][/list]

One thing could be to try to contact the hosting so they can give us the real details of the owner.

But really guys, if he is really working on the coin, it just takes less than minutes to post "Don't worry guys fix is coming tomorrow". Since the pre mined was not that much like other coins with 3% 5% 8% he is probably not a scammer just a really unprofessional person.

Speaking spanish is not the same as living in spain. All these countries speak spanish.. :/
    Country    Population (2011)[1]
     Spain[2]    46,754,784
     Colombia[3]    44,725,543
     Peru[4]    29,248,943
     Venezuela[5]    27,635,743
     Ecuador[6]    19,997,789
     Guatemala[7]    13,824,463
     Cuba[8]    11,087,330
     Bolivia[9]    10,118,683
    Honduras Honduras[10]    8,143,564
     Paraguay[11]    6,459,058
     El Salvador[12]    6,071,774
     Costa Rica[13]    4,576,562
     Panama[14]    3,460,462
     Equatorial Guinea 1,622,000

His time zone is from Spain, his DNS is from, his hosting is from Spain. So that's why I said but it's irrelevant right now Smiley
    I am a meat Popsicle
    Activity: 521
    Merit: 500
    UFO
    Getting this coin on one of the major exchanges would be a giant boost to the coin. Nothing else would compare to what attention and stimulus this would inject into the coin

Getting devs to look after the coin is the first thing you need to have Cheesy
    I am a meat Popsicle
    Getting this coin on one of the major exchanges would be a giant boost to the coin. Nothing else would compare to what attention and stimulus this would inject into the coin
    Activity: 521
    Merit: 500
    UFO
    yeah I hope the coin keeps goin.
    legendary
    Activity: 1050
    Merit: 1000
    Make a takeover ... its the only way to do it
    Activity: 14
    Merit: 0
    I see the total hashpower of INCOINSWETRUST is now a decent number, when I get home from work today if it has still maintained that amount I will direct my workers there, since there is no fee I will throw in a 1% donation while i am there

We really appreciate  Cool I Hope the dev of UFO is still alive  Grin
    Pages:
    Jump to: