Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN][UFO] COMING FROM OUTER SPACE ★★ [ON EXCHANGE] ★★ - page 16. (Read 95288 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
its so normal i been mining 5 days at notnull pool ... yeah it takes more time to get confirmed ....
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
Are somebody mining on nontnull.org? I'm mining 2 hours here and have only unconfirmed balance

This is happening to me too. Yesterday was fine. Using a lot of hash power so getting a lot of unconfirmeds. Will report later when they get into the balance.

the confirmations are slow but once they start the payments will begin rolling in.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Are somebody mining on nontnull.org? I'm mining 2 hours here and have only unconfirmed balance

This is happening to me too. Yesterday was fine. Using a lot of hash power so getting a lot of unconfirmeds. Will report later when they get into the balance.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1036
waiting getting UFO on big exchange and price about at least 200 satoshi
yes, but we need more promotion and hashpower
Activity: 6
waiting getting UFO on big exchange and price about at least 200 satoshi
Activity: 37
http://ufo.incoinswetrust.com still rewarding 250ufo / block for finders ! miners needed  Cool

can't login, says account locked. never got activation email. user: mono

I checked it, your account seems to have been added successfullt to database, and it doesn't show as 'locked'.
Could you re-try to login ? Or maybe register again, I just tried to register a new account and it works just fine for me

the activation mail apparently just took some time to get to me.

it seems i cant log in. i get "Contact : [email protected]" on home page and when i try to log in.
legendary
diff retarget ...

is what make you get more/less coin ...... it make pool go faster/slower with block ... higher rate= less coin= more coin value

There is a proplem with ufo here is that that retarget is each 950 block .. so what people make is they turn of the mining then open it again when the retarget is end and diff is low... the the diff is low ... so they get more coins ...

we got highest trading volume on that sci exchange
legendary
Activity: 14
stop  mining, retarget soon
legendary
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I like the coin logo ahahhah reminds me of The X files...
legendary
Activity: 1036
again the whale with the hash?
Activity: 42
about 9 hours .. to know if  still diff retarget getting abused

Who would abuse it and how ?
Activity: 42
im using the notnull pool and have not got a confirmed coin all day. any reason for this?

It takes a bit longer but it is always correct payment. I have been mining UFO there for a while and have not experienced any problems except some downtime a couple of times. I will continue to mine there.
legendary
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
http://ufo.incoinswetrust.com still rewarding 250ufo / block for finders ! miners needed  Cool

can't login, says account locked. never got activation email. user: mono

I checked it, your account seems to have been added successfullt to database, and it doesn't show as 'locked'.
Could you re-try to login ? Or maybe register again, I just tried to register a new account and it works just fine for me

the activation mail apparently just took some time to get to me.
Want to buy some coins to get started on this. Smaller amounts from 10K-100K. Does anyone have this amounts?
legendary
can dev make request for big pools like mutlipool to put ufo there .. that would be a postive step i think
Pages:
Jump to: