Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ULC] ICO - ULACOIN(ULC) - POW&POS - 10% - COINEXCHANGE - page 12. (Read 20907 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

What's make you sure about the number? 1? How did you know?

I saw your post on multichain group man.

-----------

He/she asking why 1 can mine but others can not in this topic: https://www.multichain.com/qa/6191/mining

cache: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.multichain.com/qa/6191/mining

We have 41 connections, but only one node digs and digs continuously, causing other nodes to not exploit, why is that? I have setruntimeparam miningturnover is 1 but still so

And in this topic (a few minutes later): he wants to know how to block 1 node from mining. https://www.multichain.com/qa/6195/how-to-remove-a-node-from-a-multichain
cache: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.multichain.com/qa/6195/how-to-remove-a-node-from-a-multichain

I have about 40 node connected, I want to block 1 node. Or block that mine
node
, what do I do, thank you

SCAM ALERT!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Hi Dev.
I ask again, did the coins from the balance of the local miner disappear altogether? On the balance of the miner was 10 coins, after the reboot it became 0.25. These coins can not be restored?

Hi Dev. Explain to me, I mine to the local wallet and my balance was 10 coins, but after restarting the server, the balance became 0.25 ... Where do I now look for coins?
Did you install all the data? The block in Getinfo must be the same as the block on website
Give me your block number.
WE ARE UPGRADING THE COIN. UPDATE VERSION WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THIS MONTH.

what that means ? hard fork ? keep up the good work

they are trying to solve the problem why there is only 1 guy that can mine their coin when others can not.

well that not good hope they will solve it keep the good work devs

btw did someone managed to make windows wallet to work ?
We are fixing the windows wallet too.
Thank for you support Smiley

they are trying to solve the problem why there is only 1 guy that can mine their coin when others can not.
What's make you sure about the number? 1? How did you know?
Activity: 69

well that not good hope they will solve it keep the good work devs

btw did someone managed to make windows wallet to work ?

Activity: 235
Merit: 153
Hi Dev.
I ask again, did the coins from the balance of the local miner disappear altogether? On the balance of the miner was 10 coins, after the reboot it became 0.25. These coins can not be restored?

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Dev, if you want have a good price for ULC, i think you have need to make some steps:
1. Make new Windows Wallet. Now it's work terrible (and design too). Web Wallet is good.
2. More promote to coin. Maybe, video about your plans.
3. Need normal exchange. Coinexchange and Cryptopia - good choice. C-CEX voting - not good.
4. More info about coin. Hashing algorhytm, technical info (ports, etc...).

I think it will help ULC to have good price.

There is still 0 vote for Ulacoin...
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=ulc

Do Ulacoin have any action to make their words come true?
Hi Dev. Explain to me, I mine to the local wallet and my balance was 10 coins, but after restarting the server, the balance became 0.25 ... Where do I now look for coins?
Did you install all the data? The block in Getinfo must be the same as the block on website
hello, is there any version for MacOs ? i want to mine some coin . Thanks !!
We're updating. So, it will have soon.
Thanks
Hey.

I dig around this project I found something very interesting.

They only allow their addresses to mine coin. If you are the outsider, they will limit your earn to the minimum, even zero gain. Feel free when you mine for hours but receive nothing (not like what they advertised in their topics)

Good luck mining this coin.

-----------------------

the kids don't know how to develop this project because they are using multichain source.
Go to their website and all you can read is "become rich in the future". What about the project? NOTHING
RICH, RICH, RICH.
Even on this forum, they posted many topics. talking about becoming rich.

When people are upset about getting rich, making money they will talk about it every time, everywhere.

ULA offers you a great opportunity to get tremendous benefits from the project. So this is obviously a rare opportunity, not easy to take a second. We allow you to decide your own life. Or will you live a life like now, safe and repetitive, or you invest in the ULA and some time later will reap, change lives, family and change the lives of the people . Make the right decision, we will not let you down. Because more than anyone, Ulatech has formed the ULA - the spirit child of the team so we have, and will do our best to put this project to success.

"The thing the rich often lack is tolerance. And what the poor always lack is their ambition. " Only one sentence is enough to see the boundaries of rich and poor so clear. Every day you have to scratch your head thinking: Why are others rich and still poor? Money does not make people valuable, but when money becomes useful for convenience, money goes back to the violent influence of human life. The more the society develops, the higher the material life, the more money is in place.

How does Ulacoin deal with the major shortcomings that Bitcoin has not done? You do not need to buy the high-end VGA billions more. Only with mid-range "digging machines" and the average monthly power consumption, the big Ulakin(?) will be yours. Ulacoin has studied and coded simple algorithms in the mining process. Each 1 minute min. Thus, if the operation 24/24, a machine can be exploited to 43 200 Ulacoin equivalent to 43200 USD. So, if you invest 20 diggers earning $ 1 million a month at hand?
by Cam Duyen

The benefits of ULACOIN
DON'T HESITANT TO ACT RIGHT NOW. CO-OPERATE WITH US TO EARN MONEY.
Thu hien

SCAM ALERT!

It's so ridiculous. We're not limit anything. you can ask Mr.Epicfailman, he's the outsider and he still can dig a large number of coins.
Hey.

I dig around this project I found something very interesting.

They only allow their addresses to mine coin. If you are the outsider, they will limit your earn to the minimum, even zero gain. Feel free when you mine for hours but receive nothing (not like what they advertised in their topics)

Good luck mining this coin.

-----------------------

the kids don't know how to develop this project because they are using multichain source.
Go to their website and all you can read is "become rich in the future". What about the project? NOTHING
RICH, RICH, RICH.
Even on this forum, they posted many topics. talking about becoming rich.

When people are upset about getting rich, making money they will talk about it every time, everywhere.

ULA offers you a great opportunity to get tremendous benefits from the project. So this is obviously a rare opportunity, not easy to take a second. We allow you to decide your own life. Or will you live a life like now, safe and repetitive, or you invest in the ULA and some time later will reap, change lives, family and change the lives of the people . Make the right decision, we will not let you down. Because more than anyone, Ulatech has formed the ULA - the spirit child of the team so we have, and will do our best to put this project to success.

"The thing the rich often lack is tolerance. And what the poor always lack is their ambition. " Only one sentence is enough to see the boundaries of rich and poor so clear. Every day you have to scratch your head thinking: Why are others rich and still poor? Money does not make people valuable, but when money becomes useful for convenience, money goes back to the violent influence of human life. The more the society develops, the higher the material life, the more money is in place.

How does Ulacoin deal with the major shortcomings that Bitcoin has not done? You do not need to buy the high-end VGA billions more. Only with mid-range "digging machines" and the average monthly power consumption, the big Ulakin(?) will be yours. Ulacoin has studied and coded simple algorithms in the mining process. Each 1 minute min. Thus, if the operation 24/24, a machine can be exploited to 43 200 Ulacoin equivalent to 43200 USD. So, if you invest 20 diggers earning $ 1 million a month at hand?
by Cam Duyen

The benefits of ULACOIN
DON'T HESITANT TO ACT RIGHT NOW. CO-OPERATE WITH US TO EARN MONEY.
Thu hien

SCAM ALERT!

Activity: 201
hello, is there any version for MacOs ? i want to mine some coin . Thanks !!
Activity: 235
Merit: 153
teenagers with their ready-to-eat code from multichain don't know how to develop a better miner.

Need exchange...
Dev, what news about listing?
It's will on C CEX and  Coinexchange on October 15
yeh we need windows / linux wallet for the pos

and looks like ULA miner is done server is down again
Activity: 868
This coins concept looks good but then like others suggested, the wallet needs improvement and also the mining guide doesn't contain detailed info. People really need to dig their way to get thru to this. I hope that Dev launches a wallet that has an inbuilt miner or he publishes an alternative way that is easy to follow and execute.

Following this thread for updates. By the way web wallet looks awesome.
Pages:
Jump to: