Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ULC] ICO - ULACOIN(ULC) - POW&POS - 10% - COINEXCHANGE - page 16. (Read 20907 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Seems like mining working now
I can see some hashes and have mined 0.5 ULC
Mining 12h, but no coins.
Code:
{"method":"getmininginfo","params":[],"id":1,"chain_name":"ULC"}

{
    "blocks" : 180344,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.00000006,
    "errors" : "",
    "genproclimit" : 8,
    "networkhashps" : 17,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false,
    "chain" : "main",
    "generate" : true,
    "hashespersec" : 88244
}
Task manager shows only 1% CPU load (i7-5820K).
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
Seems like mining working now
I can see some hashes and have mined 0.5 ULC
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
hello dev, any airdrop ? how to join ,thank you!
DEV says downloads wallet and then PM him your address , and then he will pay you some coins for your wallet, which is that simple.good luck.
Activity: 434
hello dev, any airdrop ? how to join ,thank you!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
After the day of work of the miner my balance is 2.25. This is normal? I'm rich?

No I think the miner i broken or something, it might be capping the coins other people get. This is is shame.

And they expect to get $1 per ULC. Very funny  Grin
What made you said there a cap? I can 100% sure no cap at all. If have, what about 2000ULC s.b dug?
you could buy a pizza with 10.000BTC at the past. So, why do you think 1$/1ULC is funny?
First of all, Bitcoin was an innovation. This is just a copycat. Back then peopel bought pizzas for 10K BTC that doesn't mean anything. 8-9 years later look where we are at!!

You only built this crypto using Multichain chain which fails. No one can mine using 3rd party tools.

I challenge the dev to make a guide in where I can mine using miner.exe ccminer, cgminer etc. All I have seen this devs do is copy off others success!!! I mean come one $1 per ULC is funny. It will take this coin maybe 1-2years to reash that amount. This is just a get rich quick scheme.

People are having problems mining and I still see no fix!! This coin is not newbie friendly!!  Undecided
I don't want an argument. We are fixing, if not, we aren't reply and listen to your feedback.
If you don't want to follow the project, i'm really sorry. Hope we will meet again someday. Thank for your enthusiastic feedback.
Good luck sir.
Fix it faster before your coin crashes!!!

I can't mine anything and I've been trying for three days now. Waste of my time!!!

You guys just want to sell your coins and run. I know what you guys are up to!!

You guys don't even know what you are doing!

You want me to develop my own miner give it to you and I get 0.01 ULC In return. 0.01 USD in your currency
Is my work really worth that little?

You can't fix it since it's now your code! It's Multichain's code.

This is funny!  Cheesy
Run? run to where? We have official company with Tax Registration Number.
And the 0.01 is just the trial as a campaign. your work will be pay soon, I promise this. I think this just a misunderstanding.
And the last, it's not our. It's clearly right on your comment - it's your. We arenot and never steal anything from you. 
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
After the day of work of the miner my balance is 2.25. This is normal? I'm rich?

No I think the miner i broken or something, it might be capping the coins other people get. This is is shame.

What made you said there a cap? I can 100% sure no cap at all. If have, what about 2000ULC s.b dug?
you could buy a pizza with 10.000BTC at the past. So, why do you think 1$/1ULC is funny?
First of all, Bitcoin was an innovation. This is just a copycat. Back then peopel bought pizzas for 10K BTC that doesn't mean anything. 8-9 years later look where we are at!!

You only built this crypto using Multichain chain which fails. No one can mine using 3rd party tools.

I challenge the dev to make a guide in where I can mine using miner.exe ccminer, cgminer etc. All I have seen this devs do is copy off others success!!! I mean come one $1 per ULC is funny. It will take this coin maybe 1-2years to reash that amount. This is just a get rich quick scheme.

People are having problems mining and I still see no fix!! This coin is not newbie friendly!!  Undecided
I don't want an argument. We are fixing, if not, we aren't reply and listen to your feedback.
If you don't want to follow the project, i'm really sorry. Hope we will meet again someday. Thank for your enthusiastic feedback.
Good luck sir.
Fix it faster before your coin crashes!!!

I can't mine anything and I've been trying for three days now. Waste of my time!!!

You guys just want to sell your coins and run. I know what you guys are up to!!

You guys don't even know what you are doing!
https://i.gyazo.com/a9025cf2d150257175a2b94afe67e5ec.png
You want me to develop my own miner give it to you and I get 0.01 ULC In return. 0.01 USD in your currency
Is my work really worth that little?

You can't fix it since it's now your code! It's Multichain's code.

This is funny!  Cheesy
Got 20 ULC 30 minutes ago, and when I check the balance again, it show 0.

What is happening dev ?
Did you download all the data? If not, it's just virtual coins

Good luck sir.
Activity: 186
Got 20 ULC 30 minutes ago, and when I check the balance again, it show 0.

What is happening dev ?
Activity: 56

Activity: 442
Hello,

Can someone help me

When I check my balance with multichain-cli ULC getbalance

I see 8.00000000 as my balance
but when I send to my online wallet I get below error -

insufficent fund

After few seconds I again try getbalance and it shows 0 balance

it's because you are not download all data,so it is virtual coin, no value to use.  Only when the download is done,  it's real coin.

Thanks for reply

Now the data is downloaded, but my hash shows zero, how can I fix this ?

{"method":"getmininginfo","params":[],"id":1,"chain_name":"ULC"}

{
    "blocks" : 179384,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.00000006,
    "errors" : "",
    "genproclimit" : 7,
    "networkhashps" : 18,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false,
    "chain" : "main",
    "generate" : true,
    "hashespersec" : 0

i have many see Ann thread or other forum, dev from some crypto said if "someone buy a pizza with 10.000BTC at the past"
i think thats words become spirit and influence for many people.. last and know is different
Good luck
I know it different. But I mean don't judge something by it's cover, most people start from zero Smiley
Activity: 9

i have many see Ann thread or other forum, dev from some crypto said if "someone buy a pizza with 10.000BTC at the past"
i think thats words become spirit and influence for many people.. last and know is different
Good luck
Nice wallet UI @ulatech, i send you my wallet address. Wanna start mining soon.
Didn't receive your wallet address. Please send me again.
Message sent with address.
Sent. Please check your balance.
Activity: 186
Nice wallet UI @ulatech, i send you my wallet address. Wanna start mining soon.
Hello,

Can someone help me

When I check my balance with multichain-cli ULC getbalance

I see 8.00000000 as my balance
but when I send to my online wallet I get below error -

insufficent fund

After few seconds I again try getbalance and it shows 0 balance

it's because you are not download all data,so it is virtual coin, no value to use.  Only when the download is done,  it's real coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Message sent with address.
Activity: 52
I followed all the helpful comments on this forum and the supposed "miner" was running for 24h WITHOUT ANY sign of mined coins. I get it that it is based on multichain technology (https://www.multichain.com/) but come on, your miner and guide are just not user friendly.

I even have no clue how to send coins on Linux. The standard multichain commands do not work (https://www.multichain.com/getting-started/). You did not even attempt at cleaning up the multichain console outputs. We just get the raw bare outputs...very much effort indeed.

And that's the big issue for me: no documentation, no FAQ, no algo info, no info on GPU miner development. Sorry guys, but I will not invest any more time in this coin unless at least an effort is made in showing transparency and willingness to improve these issues. In my opinion stuff like this needs to be clear BEFORE launch!

I am not a native English speaker, but I found A TON of grammatical mistakes on the online wallet and website. Please, get this stuff straight if you want to make an attempt of serious business...

Not even the most beautiful wallet in the world will help this coin succeed if you don't get this stuff straight.

Just my 2 Cents on this project after digging in a few hours  Tongue
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
hello ulatech, can i still join to your airdrop? may i ask how to do it?
of course. You create wallet in here https://www.ulawallet.com and then PM me your receive address and I will send coin to you Smiley

thanks a lot.. sure, i will..
 is this already listed on ccex? or are you still planning for it?
Pages:
Jump to: