Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ULC] ICO - ULACOIN(ULC) - POW&POS - 10% - COINEXCHANGE - page 13. (Read 20907 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Need exchange...
Dev, what news about listing?
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Awesome asian coin offering!... hope it will kill it just like rupaya and bitasean!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
quck  mining guide

1 start [ Miner start ] as administrator

2 start [ Miner get info ] keep open and close till blocks there match block there https://ulablock.com/

3 when they match run [ Miner get info ] and type multichain-cli ULC setgenerate true 10000 or 20000 just test WARNING consumes ram

4 after 10/15 minutes start [Miner get info] and see them coins

5 start [ Miner Send ] copy your online or local wallet address press enter

6 type the amount you want to send there

my btc address 14t1k9if5TBRZQf6xbgMkGQ7ABYDDtbuT1  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

setgenerate true [Number of CPU cores] No cpu has 10k+ cores lol. It's either ~1-10

is that the real tutorial on how to mine ULC? and any link where i can download it please?
idk man when i used 98000 it took 12 gb ram and 70 percent cpu maybe its not precisely cpu cores?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
i have joined on the airdrop program and receive some ulacoin. but it's not enough i think. LOL
no bounty program for the next steps?? i wanna join it. no plan for another exchange market?? cryptopia or bittrex may be?
Activity: 364
quck  mining guide

2 start [ Miner get info ] keep open and close till blocks there match block there https://ulablock.com/

3 when they match run [ Miner get info ] and type multichain-cli ULC setgenerate true 10000 or 20000 just test WARNING consumes ram

setgenerate true [Number of CPU cores] No cpu has 10k+ cores lol. It's either ~1-10

is that the real tutorial on how to mine ULC? and any link where i can download it please?
Activity: 56
quck  mining guide

Activity: 168
Dev, if you want have a good price for ULC, i think you have need to make some steps:
1. Make new Windows Wallet. Now it's work terrible (and design too). Web Wallet is good.
2. More promote to coin. Maybe, video about your plans.
3. Need normal exchange. Coinexchange and Cryptopia - good choice. C-CEX voting - not good.
4. More info about coin. Hashing algorhytm, technical info (ports, etc...).

I think it will help ULC to have good price.
Thank for your suggests, we will thinking and fixes it.
Dev, if you want have a good price for ULC, i think you have need to make some steps:
1. Make new Windows Wallet. Now it's work terrible (and design too). Web Wallet is good.
2. More promote to coin. Maybe, video about your plans.
3. Need normal exchange. Coinexchange and Cryptopia - good choice. C-CEX voting - not good.
4. More info about coin. Hashing algorhytm, technical info (ports, etc...).

I think it will help ULC to have good price.
Hi DEV, when I going to open wallet I get a error? A few days ago it worked good, today - not. Why is so? Explain to me please
I'm using it right now. Can you tell me more detail about the error?
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Hi DEV, when I going to open wallet I get a error? A few days ago it worked good, today - not. Why is so? Explain to me please
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
somone says this is spam i dont know what is this can you mining or no so what is this ?is this coin scam and there just want to pump or no.
Why Long trend listing on c-cek 15/10/2017?
We on the listed, but have to wait. It's C-CEX schedule.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
Why Long trend listing on c-cek 15/10/2017?
Dev, what about exchanges? Maybe now you can use some money from ICO for listing ULC on Cryptopia, or Coinexchange?
Activity: 52
Don't waste your time or money mining/purchasing this coin. They use basic multichain technology that is very immature. Mining does not work properly (I tried Windows and Linux, both failed after more than 24h each, checking this sub with tips, trouble-shooting etc...nothing worked).

They do not have any dedicated dev, the only thing they have is a good looking online wallet.

Educate yourself about this coin and make your own decision if it is worth your time....
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
How to mine with gpu?
Startup Vietnam call invests $ 1 million to defeat Uber
With just $ 1 million in funding, the ULA startup is confident that Uber will be able to defeat not only in Vietnam but the whole world.
The Uber service is blowing the air globally with its presence in 45 countries and over 200 cities. This is an application that connects passengers and the driver through digital map and GPS positioning. In fact, many traditional taxi companies and technology are struggling to compete with Uber by creating new applications.
While many companies are stepping in to curb the rise of Uber, a Vietnamese startup team is determined to declare war on Uber with the ambition of "calling millions of dollars capital to defeat Uber," in a creative way. At first glance, many people easily thought it was a "throw a straw against the wind” battle, but carefully analyzing will find ULA very close to becoming a "giant" in the technology community.
Therefore, having ULA users do not have to load many applications individual which waste time and hard in finding information, not to mention making the smartphone wipe with dozens of icons on the screen. Simply install the ULA application, everything will become simpler and the search for information will be extremely convenient.
On the cost side, if other services usually get a certain percentage fee, ULA is not. ULA was created to provide all kinds of information to global users without any costs. Moreover, the breakthrough to startup Vietnam dare set the ambition to defeat Uber is Ulacoin. Ulacoin is co-developed from the open source code of the famous bitcoin type, released by the Vietnamese startup team itself.
Ulacoin is used as a method of payment in the ULA community. When using the ULA application, it means that users will pay 100% on Ulacoin in all the linked without cash or credit card. In addition, it offers investors a new way to stockpile assets when there are only 9 million Ulacoin worldwide, with a fraction of Ulacoin having a million TASOHA.
Right now, everyone can dig Ulacoin by downloading the UlaMiner tool for Windows or UlaMiner for Linux, and UlaMiner for MacOS is under development. Currently, just over 1 million Ulacoin were "dig" successfully so your chances are still very much with nearly 8 million Ulacoin left.
The convenience of ULA is more clearly, making the investment in this project on a rapid increase. Then, inevitably the value of the company will grow and the more attracted more new users. Now, the company that created ULA is still open to investors interested in building this platform.
ULA has great potential and intense heat, so it can be predicted that just by injecting $ 1 million, Ula will have a spectacular breakthrough.

Currently, Team Ulatech is in the process of calling for 30 days from August 15 to September 15 to earn $ 1 million through the sale of the first million coin per ulacoin for $ 1 per ULC per page. Call the official capital of the project https://startup.ulatech.com - In the next plan and as a tribute to the first investors to accompany the project, Team Ulatech has been linked. With C-CEX to trade Ulacoin for $ 3 / ULC on October 15,
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Pages:
Jump to: