Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 19. (Read 15412 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Hope all the best to Ultima project and its team. Hope that the project can help real social lives with its promised top-notch services and charitable purposes as planned in its whitepaper and roadmap.
Hope that MMP will be released soon this year (as dev stated MMP has been under-developed).
Best wishes.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Have anyone an Masternode Guide please
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Thank you very much for the payment. But I did stupid mistake, i sent my coins to unify wallet on Crypto-Bridge  Shocked Cry
What did you mean by saying about unify wallet on Crypto Bridge? What is this sort of wallet? Unify, what is that term? I am not familiar with this term in relations to wallets? To be honest,  I have not ever heard about this term before reading your thread.
Activity: 117
---------------------------------------------------------
PROFESSIONAL MASTERNODE HOSTING
www.crowdnode.ml
---------------------------------------------------------

- Setup fee: 0%
- Deposit fee: 0%
- Minimal "share" size: 5% of coin's masternode requirement
- "Share" step: 5% of coin's masternode requirement
- Payouts: daily
- Service fee: 5% masternode profit (3% - dedicated node)

::::::::::: DISCORD ::::::::::::

https://discord.gg/Rekkr5K

::::::::::: WWW ::::::::::::

www.crowdnode.ml
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
My wallet is working 24hours , no problem I have 8 connections right now , so it is not ultima network problem. It is with your provider or your pc. Delete everything  in your ultima folder in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming only leave your wallet.dat file and start the exe again and let it sync again! remember to have a backup of wallet.dat on several places...
Activity: 571
Is signature campaign ended for this coin?
Activity: 184
Today is the last day of first Ultima signature campaign, isn't it? Re-reading threads on previous pages, I saw that you claimed that Ultima project will have other signature campaigns, but they will probably open sometime around the MMP releasing point
Of course no, I have received the second payment on yesterday.
Activity: 49
You may now trade Ultima on southXchange!

http://ultima.qa/south256.png

We hope that our second exchange will be of great use for you.

Great! For now, we can trade Ultima on two exchanges:
1. Crypto Bridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ULT_BRIDGE.BTC
2. Southexchange (link above).
Activity: 97
Today is the last day of first Ultima signature campaign, isn't it? Re-reading threads on previous pages, I saw that you claimed that Ultima project will have other signature campaigns, but they will probably open sometime around the MMP releasing point
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ULT_BRIDGE.BTC
It seems that whales bought enough coins at cheap price during the recent dumps to around 35k satoshi. Now they moved up their walls to 50k satoshi. Waiting to see next pumps of Ultima and news about its progress from Ultima team.

I would really say there are whales moving up their walls. The buy side is so thin that it is absolutely no indication for whales being into this.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

GREAT

Thanks devs and all community supporting ULTIMA
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 1

Activity: 184

We apologize for limited activity during this weekend, most of the team members were spending time with their families (Easter). All payments wiil be made today.

Glad to hear the good news from you. I am ready for it.
Activity: 174
Lick me
Reserve for Vietnamese Translation

Username: Hang Vivian
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Native Language: Vietnamese
ETH add: 0x347adeeDef3bd3Ea613FB74FcFCabe38e4eA169e         
Portfolio/Experience/previous translations links:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/15GcNGBH4C_puHCVUubaaKY7WMPim2Lm4Gd/view?usp=sharing; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sMKrKvbb56W8zJ86p7qNVEcEz8S2QchW/view?usp=sharing

If I am accepted. Thank you!, please send me a personal message   

Why don't you translate into another asian language such as Laos, Cambodian? Might be you have a chance to get this job. By the way, your profile link has lacked of user id number.
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Which priority in Ultima project's TO DO list at the moment, dev? I would like to know about current progresses of the project.
Thanks.

Currently we put all our focus on the development of skills and trade platform - we want to have it fully operational in Q2. There will be multiple stages of the development, eg. demo, beta-testing.

There are no reply from developers of project. What does it means?

We apologize for limited activity during this weekend, most of the team members were spending time with their families (Easter). All payments wiil be made today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Haven't got second bounty yet but since I kept signature for my appropriate date I changed my signature. (I already tried to ask on discord, but haven't replied yet) Hope it's not problem because I completed mine yesterday  Roll Eyes
Hope that you will receive your payments sooner or later. I hope I can join the next time and receive payments from Ultima developers like you. Happy supporting Ultima by wearing its signature codes. Donate if possible to help the project to be one of the most charitable project in crypto-ecosystem.
Activity: 571
There are no reply from developers of project. What does it means?
Activity: 218
Hello ULTIMA Dev, how long will the signature participants list be updated again? I'm really eager to join this one, I know that the registration is over, but still waiting for some vacancies need to replaced.
The campaign closed to new supporters around 2 weeks ago (22-23 last month). You have to wait for next waves of Ultima signature campaign to join.
That why I asked Dev to update the participants list in order to delete who disqualified. The promising project still need more high-quality newcomers like me.
Activity: 43
Reserved for vietnamses translation dev if you need

You don't have opportunity anymore. Ultima project had Vietnamese translation.
The project only have more waves of signature campaign in the future (current wave will end this week).
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
I am always very skeptical when I see projects claiming that they want to do dozens of things at once. Why not build a first piece of the vision and see how strong you really are? Do people like what you build? Instead you start with so many things that I doubt you can even get a single part of it right.
Please give Ultima project time, might be weeks; give Ultima team more time because the project is too young, only more than two-week-old. You are likely ask for too much achievements in early period of the project.
Be calm, stay patiently tuned for more good news, please.
Pages:
Jump to: