Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 23. (Read 15412 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 1
No more airdrops for Signature company?
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Thank all you guys, I pretty appreciate your suggestive tips. Actually I heard this shitty Doge coin has the pretty cheapest fee with only 2 coins, but it's volume or selling order amount is really a serious trouble, too small to pickup for enough balance. Seemly I will probably going to transfer into LTC
How naive you are again, dude! Transaction fees on different exchanges are totally different too. You will have to discover it by yourself. However, transaction fees are really cheap for Dogecoin.
I am not sure whether its transaction fees are worth of 2 Dogecoins or not because I don't care about this. Its transaction fees extremely cheap, so no need to pay attention.
Thank you for reminded me. I always check all fees for everykind of coin when going to withdrawal. DOGE seems no supporting on the crypto bridge exchange, but I likely to find Dash, might be have the most cheapest fee (0.0005 Dash per transaction). I am very pleasure if someone can provide another one too.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
If you are interested in translation to portuguese, send me a message
Are you one of Ultima campaign's managers?

No, I'm just part of the community of ULT
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Yeah, we will get it. I have visited the southxchange that looks good. Would you please to share your experiences when trading there. Has it worked well? Any issues about withdrawals, deposits and trading fees???
The exchange performs well most of the time (except when it stucked with technical issues, lol). Honestly, I have traded on the exchange from time to time and have not gotten problems with them.
By the way, small tips, deposits and withdrawals with altcoins with be better, more economized than with bitcoin.
There are lots of choices, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and of course our magical shitty coin, Dogecoin.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
If you are interested in translation to portuguese, send me a message
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
new ULTIMA pool on pool.poolovich.pro

http://poolovich.pro/images/poolovich.iMlG0.png

http://poolovich.pro

Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://pool.poolovich.pro:4900 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=ULT

https://discord.gg/SKpRsbR
Low fee 0.5%, dedicated powerfull server, Super stable connection.
Baikal's owners and others miners are welcome.
DDoS Protection
Activity: 222
~
1. You are more than welcome to ask questions. This round of signature campaign is closed for newjoiners (those who already joined still receive payments).
We will hold next rounds of campaign soon and invite you to join.

2. Your help with translations will be appreciated. Ideally, you can prepare translation of a file that we will provide via direct message, so that we can present our website in Vietnemese version.
~
Got it! I would like to do both Vietnamese translation of the ANN and of Ultima whitepaper. I will let you know when I join Ultima discord channel later today.
When whitepaper released, please contact me to do translation for you.

1. How many coins will I get with translation of the ANN (3 coins as said in the OP or more, lol)?
2. How many coins will I get with translation of Ultima whitepaper?

Let's translate into Vietnamese, guy. I really need to dig it up more about Ultima project. Thank in advance.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
We will be listed on South Exchange  Grin Grin Grin
We have good votes
Congratulations to Ultima community! We have one more exchange to buy, to trade, to increase liquidity of Ultima a little bit. I suggest Ultima developers should give these following exchanges a try:
1. graviex.net exchange (I have used this one to deposit, trading and withdrawing altcoins, without problems).
2. nanex.co exchange (I have never used this one, because it is too young, but free listing fees, so we should consider this one carefully). Several coins listed there (Litecoin, Phore, Ethereum, DCR, and more.)
Hope this thread helps the project; and hope that I will have chance to join Ultima signature campaign in the next four weeks (because I will finish my current one three weeks later).
Activity: 249
Up to now,  Ultima will soon be available for trading on SouthXchange in a couple of days!
https://twitter.com/Ultima_MMP/status/979160586939445248
Dont be frighten the whales or their walls being on Crypto-bridge. Smiley)
Activity: 39
Waiting for my payments for first week support Ultima through wearing it's signature.
Activity: 184
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ULT_BRIDGE.BTC
It seems that whales bought enough coins at cheap price during the recent dumps to around 35k satoshi. Now they moved up their walls to 50k satoshi. Waiting to see next pumps of Ultima and news about its progress from Ultima team.
That's really good. Your statement looks astute, professional. How about the next support level is 100k? Do you make a research of price prediction for ULTIMA?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
~~~
That is correct. Today we've paid to those who joined on 19.03.2018
Hello UltimaMMP,
I have only two questions for you. Sorry if I am bothering you with my thread.

1. How long your campaign will last? I wanna join your campaign after finishing my current one. Thank you.
2. Can I make a Vietnamese translation of the ANN, then get payments for it?
Please let me know if you accept me to do Vietnamese translation for you.
Best regards,
Activity: 167
Yeah, we will get it. I have visited the southxchange that looks good. Would you please to share your experiences when trading there. Has it worked well? Any issues about withdrawals, deposits and trading fees???
The exchange performs well most of the time (except when it stucked with technical issues, lol). Honestly, I have traded on the exchange from time to time and have not gotten problems with them.
By the way, small tips, deposits and withdrawals with altcoins with be better, more economized than with bitcoin.
There are lots of choices, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and of course our magical shitty coin, Dogecoin.
Thank all you guys, I pretty appreciate your suggestive tips. Actually I heard this shitty Doge coin has the pretty cheapest fee with only 2 coins, but it's volume or selling order amount is really a serious trouble, too small to pickup for enough balance. Seemly I will probably going to transfer into LTC
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ULT_BRIDGE.BTC
It seems that whales bought enough coins at cheap price during the recent dumps to around 35k satoshi. Now they moved up their walls to 50k satoshi. Waiting to see next pumps of Ultima and news about its progress from Ultima team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN

List of participants (last update on 23.03.2018)

sorry, i will submit my wallet address by tomorrow!

really nice of you guys, keep up the great work.

Activity: 182
Merit: 15
It smells like a scam. 70-90% for master nodes? Why must i mining this coin for 30%, if i'll take just some percent from that 30% and reward just 2-3? And what about 10% in this case... O_o 10% o_O o_0 0_0 O_O wow the best choice for loosing your time.
Activity: 70
Hello UltimaMMP
UY9g2YFU6HQjNdwLg4xoD2iP91K2jM6Xkn
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
snip
Hello dev,
I have a question for you after looking at the spreadsheet of Ultima signature campaign in the OP. Will each participants get their signature payments at specific days because each supporters joined the campaign at different days? Do I understand payment rules of Ultima right?
Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Hello everyone. Thank you for supporting us on our way to SouthXchange. Let's hope that everything goes as planned.

With regard to other exchanges, we take your suggestions into account and will be working on securing next ones soon.

Congrats to winners! What a wide range of interesting reward of ULT project.
I 'm eager to watch their submissions, how and where can I get them? The contest has conducted on Discord, hasn't it?

You can find them in this thread  Smiley

Hello UltimaMMP,
I have only two questions for you. Sorry if I am bothering you with my thread.

1. How long your campaign will last? I wanna join your campaign after finishing my current one. Thank you.
2. Can I make a Vietnamese translation of the ANN, then get payments for it?
Please let me know if you accept me to do Vietnamese translation for you.
Best regards,

1. You are more than welcome to ask questions. This round of signature campaign is closed for newjoiners (those who already joined still receive payments).
We will hold next rounds of campaign soon and invite you to join.

2. Your help with translations will be appreciated. Ideally, you can prepare translation of a file that we will provide via direct message, so that we can present our website in Vietnemese version.

Pages:
Jump to: