Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 20. (Read 15412 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Reserved for vietnamses translation dev if you need
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Reserve for Vietnamese Translation

Username: Hang Vivian
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Native Language: Vietnamese
ETH add: 0x347adeeDef3bd3Ea613FB74FcFCabe38e4eA169e         
Portfolio/Experience/previous translations links:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/15GcNGBH4C_puHCVUubKY7WMPim2Lm4Gd/view?usp=sharing; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sMKrKvbb56W8zJ86p7qNVEcEz8S2QchW/view?usp=sharing

If I am accepted. Thank you!, please send me a personal message  

What I know is Vietnamese translation was done by someone else before you published your works. By the way, I am waiting for this week signature payments.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
Wow, almost twice receives, you are pretty generous, thank Dev
What is going on with you, dude? You worn signature of NYXcoin, then received Ultima twice, thanks to devs due to their generosity. Your words sounds extremely weird.
I missed the first signature campaign of Ultima, so I hope I can join next time.
By the way, today Ultima price has stood at around 50k satoshi, still good.
Activity: 210
Reserve for Vietnamese Translation

Username: Hang Vivian
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Native Language: Vietnamese
ETH add: 0x347adeeDef3bd3Ea613FB74FcFCabe38e4eA169e         
Portfolio/Experience/previous translations links:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/15GcNGBH4C_puHCVUubKY7WMPim2Lm4Gd/view?usp=sharing; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sMKrKvbb56W8zJ86p7qNVEcEz8S2QchW/view?usp=sharing

If I am accepted. Thank you!, please send me a personal message   
Activity: 60
Hope that I can receive my last payments for the second week signature campaign from Ultima developers. Charitable platform, great idea!
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
Thank you dev! Long live Ultima!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
Thnaks for another payment devs

I hope we are really helping to spread ULT and helping the community to grow
Activity: 571
The payment for signature campaign not come.
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
Activity: 79
I am also waiting for my payments (last week of first Ultima signature campaign's wave). Hope that I can see alert message in the next few hours when I open my computer again.
By the way, thanks Ultima team for creating such a promising project, which has huge potential for community via its charitable services.
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Please give us peace, don't spam the topic anymore, stop moan about your issues, Saphire.
You should solve your problems by yourself. You caused this, you have to solve it. That's it.
Bye.
Activity: 49
Hello ULTIMA Dev, how long will the signature participants list be updated again? I'm really eager to join this one, I know that the registration is over, but still waiting for some vacancies need to replaced.
The campaign closed to new supporters around 2 weeks ago (22-23 last month). You have to wait for next waves of Ultima signature campaign to join.
Activity: 218
Hello ULTIMA Dev, how long will the signature participants list be updated again? I'm really eager to join this one, I know that the registration is over, but still waiting for some vacancies need to replaced.
Activity: 218
Each participant receives one reward per week. 2 weeks = rewards paid twice.
The signature campaign will not be continued for the third week?

Dev has said that there are more rounds are upcoming.

How long signature campaign will be continued?

This week we will distribute last payments (each participant should receive the reward twice).

Next rounds of the campaign are coming soon, so stay tuned!  Smiley
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Well done, Saphire. You likely spreaded FUDs at the right time. How smart you are, you are so smart. However, I don't like you because you don't suit for Ultima project, which is specifically belong to generous users, who readily to give away, not try to collect more and  more like you.

Edited: several minutes ago, someone bought lots of Ultima in a row through direct buy-orders. Amazing! good movements for Ultima.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Simple PR? Didn't you read whole quotes? I sent my Ultima coins to another coins wallet accidentaly which has wallet started with letter U. He asked, I answered.

Looks like your whole effort to complete 25 posts to getting your bounty from the campaign on your signature!!!
It doesn't make sense. Lol. There are several steps you have to pass / accept before transactions performed, so I don't think someone can make in-a-row mistakes to lose their cois like yours.
Believe me it's very easy Cheesy Since both of them starts with U, wallet didn't show warning and I confirm the transaction.
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Hey dude.
You shoukd know that devs have their own lives, their families, theur outdoor activities. They should and can stay in front of computer screen to answer and help you all days. Moreover, devs and you maby live at different timezones,and this onemake sense too.
Do you agree with my points,dude?
Activity: 44
Simple PR? Didn't you read whole quotes? I sent my Ultima coins to another coins wallet accidentaly which has wallet started with letter U. He asked, I answered.

Looks like your whole effort to complete 25 posts to getting your bounty from the campaign on your signature!!!
It doesn't make sense. Lol. There are several steps you have to pass / accept before transactions performed, so I don't think someone can make in-a-row mistakes to lose their cois like yours.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Looks like simple efforts to PR for Unify inside the topic which created specifically for Ultima.
Anyway, you can keep doing your works with the amazing, innovative approach.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
Yeah, no need to look further about the case of Saphire. No need to make forensic analysis for Saphire. He probably try to put the Ultima project down a litle bit, but it is likely that he has failed with his hopeless efforts.
I can not understand why he did it for charitable project like Ultima. Unbelievable!
Pages:
Jump to: