Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Unore - We provide insurance to insurance providers - page 2. (Read 1480 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I often sit and read your Medium, and I am more and more interested in insuring your project.
Activity: 45
Can you please tell me where can I read the entire dialogue with the developers?
Activity: 67
Guys, do I understand correctly that users of your platform will be able to create their own unique insurance products?
Activity: 40
What I like most about Unore is that the team in it is really close-knit and knows their job, this can be seen if you follow the social networks
Activity: 75

I want to know something, did you guys have a private sale slot rewards in AMA?

Good question, I think they announced the results in a Medium article.

Hi, I was wondering if developers provided reinsurance for all crypto funds, but I even don't know what sums are needed

I think this needs to be discussed with the admins in the tg group
Activity: 47

Hey guys, I think that the promising Unore project has great opportunities for business development in the social and financial sphere.

I believe this project have ability to achieve more than they amazing! Just we need to support this team as a community.
Activity: 101
Hi everyone, as I understand this project is intended for people who run some insurance companies.

Hi team, as I know, it is very promising project and am very happy to part of this project! I support all the beginnings of developers

That's right, I also support this project and was interested in it from the very beginning because it has a very good technology and idea.
Activity: 67

Guys, you have an interesting project, I like your idea, but I don't quite understand what reinsurance and insurance trade are, you can explain to me about this in more detail

For information on this, see the website, read there to find out more. http://unore.io/
Activity: 101

Hello, how can I go to the project and get the $ Uno token? Are they available for purchase?

Not yet, soon there will be a listing on the exchange in this project, then we can buy tokens

This project was created on time, it will be needed and very useful to many investors who want to reinsure their assets or companies.

That's right, many will need such projects soon, they will be very useful for many companies and investors.

I was wondering if the developers told me how many companies they brought in for reinsurance? I am very interested in this

I think that they haven’t done it yet, but soon there will be proposals for them about it, and they will provide us with a list of those they have insured.
Activity: 40

Hi guys, I have question, I read on the site that you are developing a web application, what for?

It was much more convenient for the community to find out information about this project.
Activity: 140
Hello, how can I go to the project and get the $ Uno token? Are they available for purchase?
Activity: 45

I was wondering if the developers told me how many companies they brought in for reinsurance? I am very interested in this

I think that they haven’t done it yet, but soon there will be proposals for them about it, and they will provide us with a list of those they have insured.
Activity: 47

Hi guys, I have question, I read on the site that you are developing a web application, what for?

It was much more convenient for the community to find out information about this project.
Activity: 140
I will closely follow the development of the project, by the way, something bigger and more interesting is expected in the near future?
Pages:
Jump to: