Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Unore - We provide insurance to insurance providers - page 4. (Read 1480 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Already have full access to the Unore mobile app for Android and iOS?
Activity: 29

Hi team, and good weekend, what is the security guarantee in Unore that we will not lose our property? I want to make sure the project is safe as much as possible

I think that in order to be fully convinced of the safety, you need to take a risk
Activity: 70

Explain me guys, does this project has a crypto token public for sale yet?

Yes, but their token is currently not available for purchase and it is not yet on the exchanges

I am sure that soon there will be a listing on Uniswap, as it is in their plans
Activity: 45

Hello, I believe in this because the team is close-knit, and I would like to know if you have any idea of ​​risk trading?

I'm also interested in this, but I'll postpone it for later, now I'm just waiting for a listing on the exchange and full access to $ UNO tokens
Activity: 40

Guys tell me pls, has private sales started yet? How should I buy

As I know private sale is already ended so next will be public sale

Yes, but their token is currently not available for purchase and it is not yet on the exchanges
Hi team, and good weekend, what is the security guarantee in Unore that we will not lose our property? I want to make sure the project is safe as much as possible
Activity: 27
Hello guys, can I find out what was the total amount raised in IDO / presale? Or what will market cap be at launch?
Activity: 42
Activity: 67

Hello team, I would like to know what is the most urgent task in Unore?

I guess, that they provide insurance for insurance companies
Guys, when public sale? Or still private sale on going?

What major exchanges are you going to list your tokens on in the future?

I would also like to know the answer to this question, I am waiting for the most favorable moment to buy the $ UNO token when it will be available for sale
Activity: 42
Hi everybody, I see that development at Unore is going well, does everyone in the team benefit from the project? Who is motivated by what? What will people do after the project is completed?
I would like to know how things are at Unore, does the team have any experience of working together? Who will coordinate the team? Is it important for the project to work together - or is it possible to work alone? Is each team member responsible for the work of everyone else?
Activity: 40

I have question guys, what benefits will your goals bring to EURxb if they are achieved?

It is obvious that they enable people to invest in something that is really useful for an investor,
decentralization of real reserves to pay holders 7% of base profit
with GREEN stablecoin euro for sustainable investments,
with a convenient regulatory transition from the securities market to cryptocurrency.
I have question guys, what benefits will your goals bring to EURxb if they are achieved?
Hey guys, will new equipment or products be required to facilitate project delivery for example is new software needed?

Have a nice day! As a person who is interested in this project, I want to know if this Unore has direct competitors, and if there is what your project will be better than them?

Through hard work, they can surpass all their competitors, because this project really has potential.

I know that a strong team is working on Unore, but we cannot be sure that everything will go well

Do you plan to create a group for other languages ​​in the future? We have a lot of people who don't know English

It would be a very good idea, I also had acquaintances who do not know English well and are interested in Unore
Activity: 67
What project management software do you prefer?
Pages:
Jump to: