Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Unore - We provide insurance to insurance providers - page 5. (Read 1480 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi team, I have question, if the project is not adhering to schedule, how do you get it back on track?
Activity: 47

What is your personal passion about this project? What will this mean to you when you succeed?

I think you will find the answer to this question on the website.
Activity: 140
Do you plan to create a group for other languages ​​in the future? We have a lot of people who don't know English
Activity: 70
What is your personal passion about this project? What will this mean to you when you succeed?
Activity: 101

Hi, I would like to know the community's opinion on this project, what do you think this project will take off to the moon and is it safe enough?

At the expense of security, I have no doubt, and I also see potential in growth, but now it is difficult to make predictions
Activity: 75
Hello, tell me exactly when can I buy tokens and where?

I want to be a part of this project and am glad to have joined this project. Because this is a good project, and in the future it may have even more success, and I think we need to collaborate with other projects.

As always, I see good reviews here, and this is good, this is a new project soon and there will be cooperation and other events, while I will just follow the updates in social networks

They seem to already have an employee, I don't remember exactly what they were, I saw the announcements on Twitter
Activity: 45
Hi, I would like to know what is included in the project and what will I get for my money?
Activity: 140

I want to be a part of this project and am glad to have joined this project. Because this is a good project, and in the future it may have even more success, and I think we need to collaborate with other projects.

As always, I see good reviews here, and this is good, this is a new project soon and there will be cooperation and other events, while I will just follow the updates in social networks
How can I buy token, can I still take part in Pre-sale? How long do you plan to provide it?
Activity: 29
Activity: 33

Hello Unore team! What about today's events and updates? What do we have? Personally, I expect a partnership or some sort of listing

Read the new Medium post for exciting new news

Hi guys, I'm just starting to invest, I don't have a lot of experience, will I be able to understand this platform?

I think that there is nothing difficult, if you study everything well on the website and follow the updates in the tg group, I think that you will easily study this project
Activity: 42
As far as I understand, this is a project that is getting a lot of attention. No negative feedback or comment.
Yes, the team is working hard on this project and I have not seen any negative reviews yet, many support this new project
Activity: 40
Hi guys, I'm just starting to invest, I don't have a lot of experience, will I be able to understand this platform?
Activity: 101
Hello Unore team! What about today's events and updates? What do we have? Personally, I expect a partnership or some sort of listing
Activity: 33
I heard that you have a mobile app in the plans - a risk-trading platform on Polkadot, but why is this planned last?

Hi people! Can't wait to get the chance to buy anything on the open market!

Yes, I'm also waiting for this, and I'm wondering where we can buy them, the main thing is that it is the safest place for us
Activity: 27

Which exchanges are you planning to place UNO on? Is there any information about this

Binance is the most stable option, but there are many other reliable exchanges.
Activity: 45
Hello dudes, can you tell me what is the best thing about this project that makes many people interested in it?
Pages:
Jump to: