Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 42. (Read 78347 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
IPO coins have been sent to Maidak. He will be distributing coins to all investors soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Glad he is ok. Thanks for the update.
Update:

Got a reply from Maidak. Apparently a bad storm hit him pretty hard and he had limited connectivity. Talking to him on live chat, We are transferring IPO coins to him now and he said everyone should receive their coins by the end of the night Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Can't participate in the free coin distribution because im a noob  Cry
Signature can't be longer than 50 Characters.

And this looks so good, maybe not even a scam for once

Now that our website is launched, you can use the following in your signature and apply for the free distribution:

Code:
www.UseCoin.info

Thank you

I will be mining this too, maybe even rent some hash, I like the non-decreasing block reward and relatively long pow-phase, better than many other new coins
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
It is too soon for Use to launch to the c-cex dumping ground.It will kill this coin soon if the miners selling low.I thought it should be launch to exchange after IPO phrase2 ended,lol.I think no one will buy at phrase 2's price now.
Miners sell at a loss if they were to sell at 2k, miners dumping isn't an issue, its the unprofessional escrow we are currently experienced from Maidak  
I don't think so.Some lucky bastards with solar power or free power(mostly in China) can profit by selling lower than you power bid or rental payments.They are also killing this altcoin industry by what they did.
We (the devs) have also decided to put up to 10 BTC of our own funds into setting up buy support for the coin when miners do start selling their mined coins. We believe in our own project wholeheartedly and are not afraid to invest more money into stabilizing this coin.

C-CEX supports this decision as well and we will try to accommodate your project and community any way we can, just keep us updated and welcome Usecoin to our exchange!

Thank you for your support Smiley
Activity: 133
We (the devs) have also decided to put up to 10 BTC of our own funds into setting up buy support for the coin when miners do start selling their mined coins. We believe in our own project wholeheartedly and are not afraid to invest more money into stabilizing this coin.

C-CEX supports this decision as well and we will try to accommodate your project and community any way we can, just keep us updated and we welcome Usecoin to our exchange!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

Miners aren't the issue, please go easy on these free coins. And cancelling this 2nd ipo would be the best thing you could do right now.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
I don't doubt that I'll get my coins. Maidak is def. a trustworthy guy.

What I do mind is him being late. I think you should have pushed it back until you get a reply from Maidak.

We expected some delay but did not expect a delay of over 2+ hours. He is aware of the time of our coin launch as we PM him yesterday informing that we will send the wallets an hour or so before our launch so he can prepare. I guess now we must be patient. At least the rest of the launch seems to have gone smoothly, right? Smiley

Last time i buy on CRYSTAL IPO escrowed buy Maidak! It's the same, it's was a little late but all people receive share!
Activity: 314
einc.io
It is too soon for Use to launch to the c-cex dumping ground.It will kill this coin soon if the miners selling low.I thought it should be launch to exchange after IPO phrase2 ended,lol.I think no one will buy at phrase 2's price now.
Miners sell at a loss if they were to sell at 2k, miners dumping isn't an issue, its the unprofessional escrow we are currently experienced from Maidak  
Sent another PM to Maidak to give everyone an update here.
Activity: 252
Can I just get my refund back so I can go rent some rigs and mine this shit? This wait is ridiculous. I am more than pissed off.
Activity: 392

ps:You haven't listed me at phrase 1 ipo
Activity: 314
einc.io

What I do mind is him being late. I think you should have pushed it back until you get a reply from Maidak.

We expected some delay but did not expect a delay of over 2+ hours. He is aware of the time of our coin launch as we PM him yesterday informing that we will send the wallets an hour or so before our launch so he can prepare. I guess now we must be patient. At least the rest of the launch seems to have gone smoothly, right? Smiley
Launch went great Smiley you guys done a great job, unfortunately I think everyone here is just irritated with Maidak.

Activity: 252

I 100% trust the devs, I wish you guys had of just run the whole IPO, Maidak seems useless.

We were heavily criticized for not offering an escrow for our IPO initially, and I completely understand why. Investors like to feel safe. But our argument was that escrows often complicate things, causes unexpected delays and such, as we are experiencing right now.
Maidok was last active 3 minutes ago. For fucks sake, at least chime in and tell us you aren't running to Las vegas with the 15 btc.

Well, I am fairly certain he's not running away with any BTC. He has escrowed for much larger sums of money from IPOs in the past. 15 BTC is rather small compared to some other ones who have raised hundreds.

Perhaps he's busy, not sure. We sent multiple PMs to him prior to launch, as well as download links to wallets ahead of time so he can get prepped.
Pages:
Jump to: