Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 39. (Read 78347 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
When Bittrex will add UseCoin?

If the community wants to see us on Bittrex soon we can start a campaign to help promote ourselves and get their attention.
Can you make a poll? You can simply pay them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

If the community wants to see us on Bittrex soon we can start a campaign to help promote ourselves and get their attention.
Update August 20, 2014: We have decided to reduce the IPO Phase 2 to a mere 24 hours.

We feel that the second phase is pointless and somewhat obsolete since we have already been added to c-cex exchange. We will keep the Phase 2 IPO up for 24 hours starting 2:30 AM EST. After that, we will no longer be accepting investments and the remaining coins will be scheduled for destruction. We feel this is in the best interest of our early investors as well as the overall integrity of UseCoin. If you still wish to invest in our IPO please see the instructions near the bottom of this post.
Cheesy I said this many times. It is useless.
Update August 20, 2014: We have decided to reduce the IPO Phase 2 to a mere 24 hours.

We feel that the second phase is pointless and somewhat obsolete since we have already been added to c-cex exchange. We will keep the Phase 2 IPO up for 24 hours starting 2:30 AM EST. After that, we will no longer be accepting investments and the remaining coins will be scheduled for destruction. We feel this is in the best interest of our early investors as well as the overall integrity of UseCoin. If you still wish to invest in our IPO please see the instructions near the bottom of this post.
Thank you Smiley Initial coin launch was a huge success and we're very proud of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Guess I have to wait another 7 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

sorry i'm a bit confused (just woke up  Tongue)

do i have to fill out the form again with wallet adress for ipo coins and the free coins?
got no pm formm maidak or dev

thanks

Yes, just fill out the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LJ2W_mvIoQxzTpWGrssUVAsgyVTQYa13a1rC835lZaM/viewform?usp=send_form

Maidak will send out the next round of coins tomorrow after 9AM EST.

We decided to go this route to help expedite the IPO distribution instead of contacting each individual for their wallet address.

Thank you Smiley

ahh ok found it on page 27, maybe put this in op for sleep head like me Smiley
anything to do for the free coins ?

No problem ,it has been added to the top of the OP.

We are contacting everyone who signed up for free coins and will be sending them out throughout the rest of this week Smiley

ok no problem can wait, will hold my coins anyway until pow has ended
btw. nice launch!

time for coffee ......

do i have to fill out the form again with wallet adress for ipo coins and the free coins?

thanks

Yes, just fill out the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LJ2W_mvIoQxzTpWGrssUVAsgyVTQYa13a1rC835lZaM/viewform?usp=send_form

We decided to go this route to help expedite the IPO distribution instead of contacting each individual for their wallet address.

Thank you Smiley

No problem ,it has been added to the top of the OP.

We are contacting everyone who signed up for free coins and will be sending them out throughout the rest of this week Smiley
legendary

thanks

Thank you Smiley

Seriously, I'm still waiting for a pm from maidak this is a joke right?

Please see:

UPDATE FOR PHASE 1 IPO INVESTORS from MAIDAK:
For everyone who was apart of phase one please fill out the form so I can collect your usecoin addresses for payout. I will submit first payment by midnight EST anyone who fills out the form after 12:00AM EST will not receive the coin until after 9AM EST.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LJ2W_mvIoQxzTpWGrssUVAsgyVTQYa13a1rC835lZaM/viewform?usp=send_form

thanks

Thank you Smiley
legendary

thanks
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
I have received  IPO share
Thanks
Activity: 252
Seriously, I'm still waiting for a pm from maidak this is a joke right?
Activity: 532
dev, I have fill  out the form to add my  usecoin addresses . waiting for my coins

Luckily I didn't go to bed yet. Thats it for the first wave of USE coins guys I'm going to sleep anyone remaining please get that USE address form filled out ASAP. I'll be around 9AM to be sending remainder of the IPO.

All done?
I filled out the form a couple of hours ago, but have not received my coins yet.

Will fill out the form again.
Got coins now. thanks!
Activity: 382
I too received my coins in just few minutes earlier. Thanks very much.
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Thanks you! I received my coin 30 min ago.,
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
IPO coins received, thank!
Activity: 436
dev, I have fill  out the form to add my  usecoin addresses . waiting for my coins

Luckily I didn't go to bed yet. Thats it for the first wave of USE coins guys I'm going to sleep anyone remaining please get that USE address form filled out ASAP. I'll be around 9AM to be sending remainder of the IPO.

All done?
I filled out the form a couple of hours ago, but have not received my coins yet.

Will fill out the form again.

PM sent
Pages:
Jump to: