Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 43. (Read 78347 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
I 100% trust the devs, I wish you guys had of just run the whole IPO, Maidak seems useless.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Maidok was last active 3 minutes ago. For fucks sake, at least chime in and tell us you aren't running to Las vegas with the 15 btc.
Activity: 238
Will there be some sort of compensation due to him being late? Def. ruining Usecoin's image atm...

So he's known to be late? --;

This was exactly why we initially opted to not use a third party escrow  Undecided

Hopefully he'll reply soon because we want our investors to have possession of their coins ASAP.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Will there be some sort of compensation due to him being late? Def. ruining Usecoin's image atm...

So he's known to be late? --;
Activity: 182
How to trade a coin while it is still for sale on IPO?
With free distrib people can sell under new IPO price easy!!!
And for 1 week price can't go over 0.00002

A exchange for the 1 week, non sense for me!

Sorry dev, i like your project and your great work but i don't understand

Now you can host the IPO phase 2 on C-cex!

If we do not see much interest in IPO during phase 2 we may cancel it completely and destroy remaining coins earlier.

For free distribution, only 500,000 coins were in the free distribution pool. Currently, less than half of that has been applied for. We will be dispersing free coins throughout the rest of the week, so not too many free coins will be flooding the market.

does this mean you have already distributed the ones that people have applied?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
What is a good 32 bit X13 cpu miner if they even made one? tried surching but no luck.
einc.io
I really like Usecoin, excited for when Maidak realizes he is 2h10 minutes late - Will be hesitant to use him in the future I think

he was 16 hours late the last time i used him, but he came through.
Yes, that is very unprofessional of him, he should not have such responsible job to fulfill if he is late every time. I have no doubt in my mind we will all receive the coins from him, but it's highly unprofessional what he is doing at the moment.
Def. not a good image for usecoin atm...
Activity: 123
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

If we do not see much interest in IPO during phase 2 we may cancel it completely and destroy remaining coins earlier.

For free distribution, only 500,000 coins were in the free distribution pool. Currently, less than half of that has been applied for. We will be dispersing free coins throughout the rest of the week, so not too many free coins will be flooding the market.

Cancelling ipo 2 right now could mean the difference between a successful coin and a dead one a week from now. I strongly encourage you to cancel the 2nd ipo.
And please go easy on the free coins, small amounts over a long period or just small amounts over a short period destroy the rest. Some of us bought and are spending money mining.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Maidak wake up, we need our coins!
I really like Usecoin, excited for when Maidak realizes he is 2h10 minutes late - Will be hesitant to use him in the future I think

he was 16 hours late the last time i used him, but he came through.

Any news from maidak? Been waiting forever.
einc.io
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

Anyone with ranks Jr. Member and up should use the original sig that links to this thread to be eligible for free distribution coins.
Can't participate in the free coin distribution because im a noob  Cry
Signature can't be longer than 50 Characters.

And this looks so good, maybe not even a scam for once

Now that our website is launched, you can use the following in your signature and apply for the free distribution:

Code:
www.UseCoin.info

does it matter which one you use?
Activity: 123
einc.io
Wish you guys just done the IPO  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: