Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UTILITYSALE][Airdrop] CoinPayments Coin - Decentralized Market + Discounts - page 5. (Read 17093 times)

copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 7
I definitely  buying a few coins .Hell any money my stores brings in https://allforcrypto.com/  i will convert to cps since they process by transactions and never had any issues with then

:)This is great!

Thank you for your patronage.

Stay tuned for a few very exciting upcoming announcements from CoinPayments.net  Wink
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
It's such a promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 71
An amazing and very useful project. Successful development to you on the Internet.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
I definitely  buying a few coins .Hell any money my stores brings in https://allforcrypto.com/  i will convert to cps since they process by transactions and never had any issues with then
Activity: 3
There is a campaign going to have NEXT Exchange list the token. It requires 1000 votes to be listed. To those asking about exchanges, please check the link, and join to vote https://next.exchange/suggestions/5/coinpayments-coin
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
Hi CPS team,

I really want to invest big time(500k) in CPS coin
But i am concerned , really concerned about following:
1. Is Cps Coin only gonna be used to have internal benefits in the coinpaymemts plataform? With what i mean , is that i have only seen on datasheets that cps coin will be used for discounts on merchant fees and ico participation and discounts but i havent see u talk about cps coin be tradable and exchangebale with bitcoin and other altcoin???!!

My million dollar question is do you asure to me CPS coin from July1st 2018 or August 1st will be exchangable with bitcoin or other altcoins in the coinpayments plataform or when listed in external exchanges???!

2. Are you gonna persue a listing of CPS coin in external exchanges as binance and others???!!!

Please i need a clear and honest answer because i will use this info to get into my invesent in CPS coin or not!!!

3. Also i would like to know if the 100CPS coin awarded from my new account when i created it will be also exchangable and tradable?

Many Thanks

And blessings for the project!!!

Hi Cryp,

CPScoin is a utility token built and meant to be used within the CoinPayments platform, to enhance the merchant and user’s experience.
The coins are locked to the CoinPayments’ users wallet until July 1st. From this date forward the coins will be available to be moved offsite.
At this time, CoinPayments does not plan for CPScoin to be listed on any exchange, however, CPScoin is a decentralized utility token and should a 3rd party wish to trade CPScoin for any other cryptocurrency, they may do so outside of our platform.

I try to contact you for a bug
2 pm sent

See your inbox
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
And this is what i call "GOOD and APPLICABLE PROJECT"

Already sign up.. and wholaaaa!! Great features!!!!
Any CPS accepted for VPS Provider? Please give your good news!

I mean,
Atm, i only see BTC, LTC, DOGE, NXT already accepted for those VPS Provider.
Activity: 158
copper member
How come so many team members on your site don't have LinkedIn?

We have 17 of our 19 team members showing their LinkedIn profile on the site. CoinPayments coin is backed by a veteran team on individuals in the blockchain, financial technology and payment space.

Activity: 31
Hi CPS Team, one last question,

we say i buy Cps coin for 500k$ , i hold for a year and u saying i will recive 25% 125k$ valued of CPS coin so in 1 year i will have 625k$ of CPS coin??? after that if i want to convert all this CPS coin back to fiat wont be possible??!! If i invest i want to know how i will be able to have the money i gained back in my hands fisicly?

Hi cryp1,

I don't know exactly how it works but you may get more than $625k if the CPS coin compounds monthly.

On the conversion back to FIAT, like all tokens, unless an exchange or settlement provider adopts the coin, FIAT settlement would not be possible. I would think one of the bigger exchanges is going to pick this one up shortly but not getting any guarantees from CoinPayments. Their position is that this is a Utility token for use on the platform. After a year, its anyone's guess.

Good project with a real company and product behind it. Hell of a lot better than the empty claims of so many.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
How come so many team members on your site don't have LinkedIn?
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
The project seems strong and the currency is relatively small this helps its success
egretia
copper member
Hi CPS team,

1. Is Cps Coin only gonna be used to have internal benefits in the coinpaymemts plataform? With what i mean , is that i have only seen on datasheets that cps coin will be used for discounts on merchant fees and ico participation and discounts but i havent see u talk about cps coin be tradable and exchangebale with bitcoin and other altcoin???!!

My million dollar question is do you asure to me CPS coin from July1st 2018 or August 1st will be exchangable with bitcoin or other altcoins in the coinpayments plataform or when listed in external exchanges???!

2. Are you gonna persue a listing of CPS coin in external exchanges as binance and others???!!!

Please i need a clear and honest answer because i will use this info to get into my invesent in CPS coin or not!!!

3. Also i would like to know if the 100CPS coin awarded from my new account when i created it will be also exchangable and tradable?

Many Thanks

Hi Cryp,

CPScoin is a utility token built and meant to be used within the CoinPayments platform, to enhance the merchant and user’s experience.
The coins are locked to the CoinPayments’ users wallet until July 1st. From this date forward the coins will be available to be moved offsite.
At this time, CoinPayments does not plan for CPScoin to be listed on any exchange, however, CPScoin is a decentralized utility token and should a 3rd party wish to trade CPScoin for any other cryptocurrency, they may do so outside of our platform.

Activity: 4
Hi CPS Team, one last question,

we say i buy Cps coin for 500k$ , i hold for a year and u saying i will recive 25% 125k$ valued of CPS coin so in 1 year i will have 625k$ of CPS coin??? after that if i want to convert all this CPS coin back to fiat wont be possible??!! If i invest i want to know how i will be able to have the money i gained back in my hands fisicly?
Hello, after 1 July, users can sent and receive CPS coin on Coinpayments wallet? And convert to another coin CPS?

Please answer cps team!!!
Activity: 266
Projects that seem quite potential also offer attractive offers, good luck attracting investors and running smoothly
Hi CPS team,

Many Thanks

Activity: 8

If I deposit SYSCOIN to my CoinPayments account, does that qualify as having a Syscoin wallet address linked to a Syscoin alias?

Also, if I have SYSCOIN on my Binance account, will I receive CPS?

No, you will need to store your SYS in an Alias address within the Syscoin Blockmarket app. See the tutorial on creating an Alias here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P37BFNfDUE

Also, you can join the CPS Coin Telegram group here: https://t.me/joinchat/GN4bDVMQLNbcwkY949Jnrg and ask specific questions there as there are a lot of Syscoin devs that are actively answering questions.

Hope that helps!
Activity: 14

SYSCOIN AIR DROP DETAILS
On June 1, 2018 a snapshot of all Syscoin wallet addresses linked to Syscoin aliases will be taken and 6% of the total CPS Coin supply will be distributed to each of these addresses, proportionate to the balance of Syscoin held at the time of the snapshot.

If I deposit SYSCOIN to my CoinPayments account, does that qualify as having a Syscoin wallet address linked to a Syscoin alias?

Also, if I have SYSCOIN on my Binance account, will I receive CPS?
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
CoinPayments
When staking the coins on the CoinPayments platform, I understand that there is a 25% annual return. Do I get the coins paid out monthly or how will that work? Are they automatically paid into my wallet or do I have to do something?

Yep it tells you on the CPS Coin website it is 25% per year paid out monthly: https://www.coinpaymentscoin.com/
Pages:
Jump to: