Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UTILITYSALE][Airdrop] CoinPayments Coin - Decentralized Market + Discounts - page 6. (Read 17093 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello
How to replace it I do not see conversion options Kiss
Activity: 31
When staking the coins on the CoinPayments platform, I understand that there is a 25% annual return. Do I get the coins paid out monthly or how will that work? Are they automatically paid into my wallet or do I have to do something?

Compounding effect makes a big difference when we're talking large volumes.

Returns paid out daily on 1000 CoinPayments Coins compounded over one year: 1284 CPS
Returns paid out monthly on 1000 CoinPayments Coins compounded over one year: 1281 CPS
Returns paid out yearly on 1000 CoinPayments Coins compounded over one year: : 1250 CPS

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What will be the total CPS Coin supply?

Current estimate is about 2.4-3billion tokens
Activity: 5
 Roll Eyes Guess it paid off when I refereed a bunch of friends... Can't wait to participate in all your airdrops and ICOs with these bad boys!
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 7

Good Question!

The coin supply depends on a few variables which will affect the total number issued.
  • 1. The total number of airdropped tokens based on new accounts opened
  • 2. The total number of users receiving the 25 coin referral bonus
  • 3. The number of Syscoin users with coins in the alias wallet at the time of snapshot
  • 4. The number of coins purchased during the token sale

Once the audit of the above is completed, total token supply will be known.

Activity: 10
Activity: 290
CoinPayments
In order to get more coins than what you get as free airdrop:
1) login to coinpayments account
2) open wallets tab
3) select Coinpayments coin and click convert button. Here you wil get all coin conversion options to get discounted cps coins until end of June

He wrote #3 a little backwards, you click the Convert To next to the coin you are purchasing with then pick CPS Coin in the dropdown. For example if you are using BTC click Convert To next to BTC, then CPS Coin.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I'm glad to see you are making your own coin. you are a legit company and I would like to endorse your services.

EDIT: due diligence first people.
Activity: 150
An amazing and very useful project. Successful development to you on the Internet.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
BUY CPS COIN
CPS Coin will be sold from within your CoinPayments account at a rate of:

€0.10 per CPS Coin
How to buy CPS coins?

2) open wallets tab
3) select Coinpayments coin and click convert button. Here you wil get all coin conversion options to get discounted cps coins until end of June
I don't have that option in "your wallet" page:
Activity: 160
thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.
egretia
BUY CPS COIN

€0.10 per CPS Coin
How to buy CPS coins?

2) open wallets tab
3) select Coinpayments coin and click convert button. Here you wil get all coin conversion options to get discounted cps coins until end of June.

At this moment you get 2 for 1 or 50% off and 3 for 1 or 75% off if you buy over 50btc in same 24hrs period. All these coins will be used on our upcoming decentralized market place, can be used as discounts for all upcoming ICOs and as discounts on all out future products and services.

Activity: 290
CoinPayments
I click "convert" button (for example Bitcoin), the window "convert bitcoin ->" it opens, I select "CPS" button and I have this message:
Code:
Error
That coin cannot be converted to CPS! (At least not yet)
For every type of coins I receive that message, only when I select to convert in CPS (I've asked for this reason)

You have to convert from within your CoinPayments Wallet (the Your Wallets page when you log in), not the Supported Coins page.
BUY CPS COIN

€0.10 per CPS Coin
How to buy CPS coins?

You may exchange any of your existing supported coins directly from the CoinPayments Platform.
Simply select one of the 125 cryptos supported and the convert button on the right side will prompt you to convert to CPScoin!

€0.10 per CPS Coin
*DON'T FORGET* 2 for 1 Promotion Starts May 4, 2018: Anyone buying CPS Coin over the next 45 days (or until supply runs out) will receive 2 CPS Coins for the price of 1. Purchases of 50 BTC or more in one conversion will receive 3 CPS Coins for the price of 1.

Hope this helps Smiley
I click "convert" button (for example Bitcoin), the window "convert bitcoin ->" it opens, I select "CPS" button and I have this message:
Code:
Error
That coin cannot be converted to CPS! (At least not yet)
For every type of coins I receive that message, only when I select to convert in CPS (I've asked for this reason)
copper member
BUY CPS COIN

€0.10 per CPS Coin
How to buy CPS coins?

You may exchange any of your existing supported coins directly from the CoinPayments Platform.
Simply select one of the 125 cryptos supported and the convert button on the right side will prompt you to convert to CPScoin!

€0.10 per CPS Coin
*DON'T FORGET* 2 for 1 Promotion Starts May 4, 2018: Anyone buying CPS Coin over the next 45 days (or until supply runs out) will receive 2 CPS Coins for the price of 1. Purchases of 50 BTC or more in one conversion will receive 3 CPS Coins for the price of 1.

Hope this helps Smiley
copper member
Thanks for This Amazing opportunity .

Just one question regarding coinpayments referral program, Do we get 25% of the affiliates commissions even on the normal transactions fees paid by them i.e. 50000 satoshi right now . So will we be getting even 25% on that transactions fees in case of normal transactions and not merchant based transaction .

Please elaborate on this .

Thanks

CoinPayments affiliate program works like this; By referring a merchant to accept crypto payments through coinpayments.net, you will be eligible to receive 25% of our merchant processing fees for a period of 5years.
On all referred user signups you will receive 25 CPScoin.
BUY CPS COIN

€0.10 per CPS Coin
How to buy CPS coins?
Activity: 324
Merit: 251
I made my registration and I liked the platform , it seems very friendly and intuitive navigation
I will be following the next steps of the project
Thanks for This Amazing opportunity .

Just one question regarding coinpayments referral program, Do we get 25% of the affiliates commissions even on the normal transactions fees paid by them i.e. 50000 satoshi right now . So will we be getting even 25% on that transactions fees in case of normal transactions and not merchant based transaction .

Please elaborate on this .

Thanks

You will receive 25% of all future services fees and current fees we collect. Right now its just a 1/4 from .5% of merchant fees. We will be adding conversion fees, debit card loading fee and all ico related fees over time as we roll out new features.
Pages:
Jump to: