Pages:
Author

Topic: ▒▒▒[ANN][VAST] VastCoin - LAUNCHED! 0% Premine! Project Timeline Released! - page 18. (Read 29220 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I mined a few and now want to sell...! Roll Eyes

I already sent few exchanges a request especially lazycoins, its a new exchange and they are likely to add it fast.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
wts 10k pm me offer
I can give you BTC0.25 for 10k. You'll have to go first.

Let me know if you're interested.
Activity: 952
So POW around a day only, ninja launched, x11 algo offcourse, nicehash rates above 1 btc for 1GH/day, dedicated pool already on board, biggest rewards are the first 500 blocks to instamine the fuck out of this coin before everyone notices the launch and jumps on, coin created by yet another newbie account registered today. A few bullshit features with fancy images that were probably copy-pasted from some other coin.

Another conceal coin...yet people trying to defend this coin. Protecting your investment? This coin hasn't hit an exchange yet and don't worry it will be pumped before dumped. How is the dev going to maximize profits when dumping at 4-5k sats  Cheesy

People won't learn their lesson...fools.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The idea about the mixing nodes and the checksum for the wallet.dat is really interesting.

I agree, that is not something we have seen before..

Everyday we see anon coins, but this one looks interesting. I hope the project move on  Smiley
Activity: 906
Bought 40k.

Thanks giga. Will trade with you again.

Please forget my offer. Bought.

-TWC

Np thanks,  time will tell if i will regret this! lol Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Developer & Pool Operator | AltPooler.com
Altpooler's VastCoin Pool:
VAST.ALTPOOLER.COM

Altpooler's Mining Pools:
- PPLNS
- Payouts sent every minute
- DDOS Protected
- 5 Dedicated Servers
- Cluster of Highly Efficient Stratum Servers
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Bought 40k.

Thanks giga. Will trade with you again.

Please forget my offer. Bought.

-TWC
Activity: 476
The idea about the mixing nodes and the checksum for the wallet.dat is really interesting.

I agree, that is not something we have seen before..
Wow ~100 Gh/s

Thank you so much for your interest in VastCoin!

Project roadmap is on the way! Stay tuned

Since I'm busy with the coin development I would appreciate if you guys could inform all the major exchanges about VastCoin!

Thanks!

Try to make more post counts to hype the coin a little more dude! 2 posts? You don't want to look bad in the picture when you dump the coins, right?

"I lost the Ninja launch"

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Wow ~100 Gh/s

Since I'm busy with the coin development I would appreciate if you guys could inform all the major exchanges about VastCoin!

Thanks!

Try to make more post counts to hype the coin a little more dude! 2 posts? You don't want to look bad in the picture when you dump the coins, right?
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
58 blocks is less than 2%. Who cares. Devs are supposed to profit from their work

Hero member being a good example hyping a scam coin. Shame on you. Maybe you are behind this one, hey?

So every other coin is a scam with any premine or instamine in this forum and this one is the holy grail with a OP that scares even the devil but wait this has less than 2% premine says the hero member and dev needs to profit from his work. Dont they all... What do you mean is that the dev (maybe yourself) needs to dump his coins to profit from this pump n dump!  Roll Eyes

WOW, Jr member destroying the credibility and honor of an Hero Member.

EPIC Awesome. Scam hero member section?
Activity: 53
58 blocks is less than 2%. Who cares. Devs are supposed to profit from their work

Hero member being a good example hyping a scam coin. Shame on you. Maybe you are behind this one, hey?

So every other coin is a scam with any premine or instamine in this forum and this one is the holy grail with a OP that scares even the devil but wait this has less than 2% premine says the hero member and dev needs to profit from his work. Dont they all... What do you mean is that the dev (maybe yourself) needs to dump his coins to profit from this pump n dump!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
If some want to buy some coins PM me.

@3.5k satoshis.

10k = 0.35BTC
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Wow ~100 Gh/s

Thanks!

I will  Smiley

Work hard!
Activity: 16
Wow ~100 Gh/s

Thanks!
Join now or cry tomorrow. That's my advice.
Pages:
Jump to: