Pages:
Author

Topic: ▒▒▒[ANN][VAST] VastCoin - LAUNCHED! 0% Premine! Project Timeline Released! - page 15. (Read 29220 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If it gets listed on Cryptsy, Bittrex, or Mintpal - any of the three - we will know for sure that certain exchanges are in cahoots with the scammers. After what happened with this dev's last coin - Conceal - I would be very surprised to see any exchange list another one of his scams. People are already pissed off at them for Conceal and another blow in as many weeks would be seriously bad for business.

Don't waste your time or money - the nerve of this dev is unbelievable, couldn't even wait more than a day before launching another scamcoin.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
when copying the source from Dimecoin, these "devs", and i use that term loosely, should at least fix the stupid leveldb error you get when building the source on linux.  but then, i guess theyw ould have to know something, other than how to copy/paste.

been seeing that error in a lot of the recent short PoW/PoS coins.  this one has to be from the same clown that did ConcealCoin.  bet he vanishes before PoW ends.  or, he adjusted this coin according the data he got from conceal, like the 25 hour PoW, instead of the announced 24hours, and applied it here.

buyer beware.
you used the word vanishes in the context that he is still here LOL......Dev is vapor, GONE already.....so I will take your bet LOL

touche

launch and gone?

crazy.   see if my theory about him buying up the 2% once it tanks, then suddenly appearing to drive the price up comes true.

or if he's just in it for the premine, and on to the next?

wouldnt the pre-mine be worth F all if the coin never makes it to an exchange.  Looking at this thread I would be think most of the exchanges would find this thing toxic.

i agree.  making me wonder if it's even worth the electricity to mine it.
I am gonna stay on this coin again for shits and giggles.....here is one for you dev, if you post at least one more time on this thread I will take a picture of a VAST coin stuck up my bare ass!!!  and post it on here.....I will prove that its my ass with a Vast coin up it, at least that way we can have someone around here who does what he says he will!
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
when copying the source from Dimecoin, these "devs", and i use that term loosely, should at least fix the stupid leveldb error you get when building the source on linux.  but then, i guess theyw ould have to know something, other than how to copy/paste.

been seeing that error in a lot of the recent short PoW/PoS coins.  this one has to be from the same clown that did ConcealCoin.  bet he vanishes before PoW ends.  or, he adjusted this coin according the data he got from conceal, like the 25 hour PoW, instead of the announced 24hours, and applied it here.

buyer beware.
you used the word vanishes in the context that he is still here LOL......Dev is vapor, GONE already.....so I will take your bet LOL

touche

launch and gone?

crazy.   see if my theory about him buying up the 2% once it tanks, then suddenly appearing to drive the price up comes true.

wouldnt the pre-mine be worth F all if the coin never makes it to an exchange.  Looking at this thread I would be think most of the exchanges would find this thing toxic.

i agree.  making me wonder if it's even worth the electricity to mine it.
dev is thinking now ... hum .. I need to miss more than three days between fraud and scams
LOL wrong....he is copy and pasting a POW coin to mine for 26 days LOL
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
dev is thinking now ... hum .. I need to miss more than three days between fraud and scams
COMMUNITY TAKEOVER

I WILL BE THE NEW DEV OF THIS COIN

Haha for a second I thought I was in the silk coin thread hahaha
at least the silk coin Dev stuck around for more then 12 min after launch.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
COMMUNITY TAKEOVER

Haha for a second I thought I was in the silk coin thread hahaha
when copying the source from Dimecoin, these "devs", and i use that term loosely, should at least fix the stupid leveldb error you get when building the source on linux.  but then, i guess theyw ould have to know something, other than how to copy/paste.

been seeing that error in a lot of the recent short PoW/PoS coins.  this one has to be from the same clown that did ConcealCoin.  bet he vanishes before PoW ends.  or, he adjusted this coin according the data he got from conceal, like the 25 hour PoW, instead of the announced 24hours, and applied it here.

buyer beware.

touche

launch and gone?

crazy.   see if my theory about him buying up the 2% once it tanks, then suddenly appearing to drive the price up comes true.

Activity: 112
COMMUNITY TAKEOVER

so, according to the umerous posts here about this coin being from the CNL dev, one saying comes to mind.  

if 1 person says you have a tail, you can brush it off.   if a bunch of people say you have a tail, you may want to turn around and take a look.

point being, if this coin isn't from the same scammer dev that did CNL, KORE, Flash, etc, i'd be shocked.    
+1

but I have to say I am in a mood to amuse myself...so I still have my miners on this.....shits and giggles!!!!  waiting for that reach around dev!
Stan the Man!
when copying the source from Dimecoin, these "devs", and i use that term loosely, should at least fix the stupid leveldb error you get when building the source on linux.  but then, i guess theyw ould have to know something, other than how to copy/paste.

been seeing that error in a lot of the recent short PoW/PoS coins.  this one has to be from the same clown that did ConcealCoin.  bet he vanishes before PoW ends.  or, he adjusted this coin according the data he got from conceal, like the 25 hour PoW, instead of the announced 24hours, and applied it here.

buyer beware.

touche

launch and gone?

crazy.   see if my theory about him buying up the 2% once it tanks, then suddenly appearing to drive the price up comes true.

or if he's just in it for the premine, and on to the next?  EDIT-  hi just saw the 0 pre-mine, so there must be the hidden blocks or was ninja launched with him and his cronies mining it, then announce it once they got enough to dump.

do need the exchange support though, otherwise it goes nowhere. 

as this currency is dead without exchanges at least concealvastdev could change the thread and appear to concealcoin to say something like "I'm not the dev of vast" or something ... at least conceal and has already distributed exchanges   Grin
Stan the Man!

so, according to the umerous posts here about this coin being from the CNL dev, one saying comes to mind.  

if 1 person says you have a tail, you can brush it off.   if a bunch of people say you have a tail, you may want to turn around and take a look.

point being, if this coin isn't from the same scammer dev that did CNL, KORE, Flash, etc, i'd be shocked.    

buyer beware.
Stan the Man!

buyer beware.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Oh shit! The same 3 exchanges just ninja added vast!. hahahaha jk
ok ok admit it who checked the exchanges when they read this post LOL
come on Dev I see you online.........tell a knock knock joke, something, anything.....in the great words of the full metal jacket drill srgnt, "at least have the decency to give me a reach around while you f@ck me in the ass"
Activity: 65

thanks for the info i stopped mining it  Wink

nothing to say vastcoin-concealcoin?  Lips sealed  Lips sealed  Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: