Pages:
Author

Topic: ▒▒▒[ANN][VAST] VastCoin - LAUNCHED! 0% Premine! Project Timeline Released! - page 20. (Read 29220 times)

Activity: 906
Merit: 500
WTS 25k VAST for 1 btc, pm me (4k sats)
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
is this the conceal coin developer with a second act.. Huh

Was about to write the same thing.... I got burnt on CNL and am a little weary about this one, OP seems quite similar...
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lol.you know when dedicated starts pool for coin cause the pool your on stops finding blocks.time to follow sheep and move hashes there

Unfortunately, many do not realize the dangers of 1 pool having more than 50% of the network hash rate.

+1 People only think about getting their coins fast 'cause they're renting and think that the best way is to all join one pool.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ya minerpools ..thought they forked at 14 diff and other at 200+ but very low frontend
think the server is burning now near explode Cheesy

everytime an orphan on minerpools...hate this

see ya minerpools

Not really the case here mate, we were on the right chain but with over 40gh on dedicated... The chain switched to them. I've actually had to restart and sync to their chain.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Developer & Pool Operator | AltPooler.com
lol.you know when dedicated starts pool for coin cause the pool your on stops finding blocks.time to follow sheep and move hashes there

Unfortunately, many do not realize the dangers of 1 pool having more than 50% of the network hash rate.
Activity: 644
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
ya minerpools ..thought they forked at 14 diff and other at 200+ but very low frontend
think the server is burning now near explode Cheesy

everytime an orphan on minerpools...hate this

see ya minerpools
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
dedicated hasn't forked. It's just taking its time to adjust the frontend.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
I think dedicatedpool forked. Their net hash and pool hash are identical.

wtf happened here?
Activity: 122
Developer & Pool Operator | AltPooler.com
Please spread the hash throughout the working pools, we all like to find blocks, and it ensures a healthy network! Smiley
http://VAST.ALTPOOLER.COM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Guys Spread the hash!!! more than 60% of the hashes are on just one pool, you don't want the coin to fork do ya?

Come join us and take advantage of our block bonuses: http://vast.minerpools.com  1 VAST to each block finder

Dude, where is your pool hosted?  too slow to open the page

It's not hosted, it's actually a dedicated server but it's getting a lot of traffic on some of our other pools.

BTW, we just found our first block YAY!! Keep the hashes incoming guys!

EDIT: Not really, Dedicated seems to be on their own fork.
Activity: 224
here for a while
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
I think dedicatedpool forked. Their net hash and pool hash are identical.
Activity: 182
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
Guys Spread the hash!!! more than 60% of the hashes are on just one pool, you don't want the coin to fork do ya?

Come join us and take advantage of our block bonuses: http://vast.minerpools.com  1 VAST to each block finder

Dude, where is your pool hosted?  too slow to open the page
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Activity: 644

i not saying scam the dev launch was BS.he solo mined a few and failed to release source at launch time.and he wont reply to anyone asking about it

LOL

He released the source code 5 minutes after wallets.

It's funny reading you say "scam" and you have the Icebergcoin signature..
why would u not release everything at the same time.there is only one reason he did that.there is no reason for not releasing wallet and source together weather it 5 mins or 30 mins

The reason is that some people like to solo-mine before join a pool. I am one.

You had the same opportunities that everybody in this thread to solo-mine and catch some blocks. You didn't? It's your choice..
lmao.u are funny bro.some us can only mine by renting rigs .so its fair while we watch you guys solo blocks getting 4000 coin per block why we watch.u are a fuking moron
Pages:
Jump to: