Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VERE] Airdrop - FAST TRANSACTIONS - Limited supply -AIRDROP LIVE DISCORD! - page 18. (Read 24315 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Is there a blockchain explorer where we can easily check our addresses? I'm alos looking forward for a website and listing on coinmarketcap. I'm sure this project can go miles away!
Hi I posted earlier and did the airdrop form and still havent received my coins?

Just be patient bro, check on the airdrop result form once in a while to see the update of the airdrop process.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker
Should I pm again for second airdrop?

Yes.

yay i got an airdrop thanks dev ... can you post discord link ??

It is posted in ANN.
Activity: 52
Merit: 5
I downloaded the wallet and everything is ok. Smiley
I joined the 2nd Airdrop and i m waiting.
Good luck.
Activity: 12
yay i got an airdrop thanks dev ... can you post discord link ??
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
I am new in this forum all this things is unknown to me.
Please tell me how i can use this forum to earn bitcoin or cryptocurrency? and also what is airdrop and how it's work? Huh

join the discord for more help Cheesy and welcome to cryptoworld Cheesy
New airdrop form -> airdrop form

Fill the form and send us a message with the address you used in order to verify your account!

I've joined in the first round, and have received VERE as well, I just wanted to know this second airdrop will be open for participants in first round ?

Yes. You are already accepted.
Activity: 2
I am new in this forum all this things is unknown to me.
Please tell me how i can use this forum to earn bitcoin or cryptocurrency? and also what is airdrop and how it's work? Huh
Activity: 322
New airdrop form -> airdrop form

Fill the form and send us a message with the address you used in order to verify your account!

I've joined in the first round, and have received VERE as well, I just wanted to know this second airdrop will be open for participants in first round ?
Activity: 154
Joined airdrop round 2 already. Thanks dev
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
First airdrop I have joined so far, this could be a very big project. Kudos to the developer of this coin. This is how airdrops should be, not the spammy shit like what DeepOnion is doing.  Cool

but deeponion has a good price now in the market. their strategy works i can say! and hopefully vere will be developed in a way that no other altcoin achieved so far.  Grin
Windows and Linux only? Is it able to make wallet if I have only Mac and Android? May be some paper wallets or web based wallets is available? I belive that each cristmas airdrop - it is miracle!

You can run the windows wallet on mac. 

We will do the Android and iOS wallet after the airdrops will be over.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Windows and Linux only? Is it able to make wallet if I have only Mac and Android? May be some paper wallets or web based wallets is available? I belive that each cristmas airdrop - it is miracle!
hey man, is website coming soon? The concept of this coin looks really good to be honest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
Hi!

Tried to download Windows wallet via Chrome and Edge but can't manage to download it, since there was virus detected. Have anybody tested it with VirusTotal?

The way I solved those worries is that I use VM used only for altcoin crypto wallets. That way I don't mix them with my main wallets.

quite smart Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Hi!

Tried to download Windows wallet via Chrome and Edge but can't manage to download it, since there was virus detected. Have anybody tested it with VirusTotal?

The way I solved those worries is that I use VM used only for altcoin crypto wallets. That way I don't mix them with my main wallets.
Very interested in this! Airdrop plz!

VJ1RviV6MvK84ugdqh3Ebha2r5sFTdb7od

Please, do not post your address in here. We will report to moderators any spam attempt.
Activity: 10
Activity: 120
First airdrop I have joined so far, this could be a very big project. Kudos to the developer of this coin. This is how airdrops should be, not the spammy shit like what DeepOnion is doing.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: