Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VERE] Airdrop - FAST TRANSACTIONS - Limited supply -AIRDROP LIVE DISCORD! - page 15. (Read 24315 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
can i participate again for  round 3 or not?
maybe i will have more activity by then lol

Yes, everyone is more than welcome

Hi, I rechecked my wallet and I didnt receive any yet, but it's already marked as "paid" in the spreadsheet, can you check on it? thanks!

After we checked, VERE was send to your airdrop address VD7Av45udSbmGPxafV6tQmDa6ub5uwtqUE

I checked my walet again and it still says 0 balance: https://imgur.com/a/iWQSP and https://imgur.com/a/qwcKM

The address is also correct. can you confirm again if the coins did went through? thanks.
Activity: 125
CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker
can i participate again for  round 3 or not?

Hi, I rechecked my wallet and I didnt receive any yet, but it's already marked as "paid" in the spreadsheet, can you check on it? thanks!

After we checked, VERE was send to your airdrop address VD7Av45udSbmGPxafV6tQmDa6ub5uwtqUE

can i participate again for  round 3 or not?

1 btc trade volume on a low exchange this is amazing

Yes, we have more than 1 btc now.

I set up an alarm for this air drop and now it's over. It's a bit annoying. Have to post a time and time zone. It basically started at 2am my time, and I was awake, but didn't think it would be that early. Wake up come to check, and it's over.

The airdrop was online for 13 hours. I think it is ok for all the timezones.

Then it didn't start at 2am my time, but rather the day before.

That's not the point though. The suggestion is to not give just a date for the airdrop, but the time.

It seems that the air drop happened pretty much while most of the United States was asleep. And that's an important market.

Not really. At 8 am New York time there were already 7 hours left from the airdrop. I am sure Los Angeles had time until 9 AM  to join the airdrop.

8am New York time was 7:30 hours ago. And clearly the air drop was still not running at the time you posted the post I'm responding to.

Join our discord channel and we solve this issue
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
I set up an alarm for this air drop and now it's over. It's a bit annoying. Have to post a time and time zone. It basically started at 2am my time, and I was awake, but didn't think it would be that early. Wake up come to check, and it's over.

That's not the point though. The suggestion is to not give just a date for the airdrop, but the time.

It seems that the air drop happened pretty much while most of the United States was asleep. And that's an important market.

Not really. At 8 am New York time there were already 7 hours left from the airdrop. I am sure Los Angeles had time until 9 AM  to join the airdrop.

8am New York time was 7:30 hours ago. And clearly the air drop was still not running at the time you posted the post I'm responding to.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
1 btc trade volume on a low exchange this is amazing
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
My name is not in the spreadsheet. Could you please check it? I registered for the airdrop 2.

Thanks.

If you did not send us a PM, you won't be in the list.

Myself sent the PM late due to some network issue. Hope it has reached you and you are including me.. Sad

Did you receive my PM with my wallet address?

If you are on the list, it's mean you are accepted and you are going to receive the airdrop.

unfortunately I am not in the list.. Even though I am one of the first few to fill the airdrop form. Sad
My name is not in the spreadsheet. Could you please check it? I registered for the airdrop 2.

Thanks.

Myself sent the PM late due to some network issue. Hope it has reached you and you are including me.. Sad

If you are on the list, it's mean you are accepted and you are going to receive the airdrop.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Thanks.

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 0
We just reached 0.54 btc trade volume!

It is going to the moon
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
any intentions of releasing the source code so this can be used to approach a exchange and or others services available?

The whitepaper (draft version) will be released today or tomorrow after airdrop. Source code is also on the way.

Source code first Smiley

In the instance of...   Here download this virus so we can mine BTC while you wait on a white paper Smiley
@Vereloin, is the payment process still going on? I re-checked the form and it stopped around 2 spots above me, and my address says not paid. Was I disqualified or the payment is still going on right now? thanks in advance.

You'll receive the airdrop in the next hours!

Thanks a lot! very active and quick response from you as always.  Grin
@Vereloin, is the payment process still going on? I re-checked the form and it stopped around 2 spots above me, and my address says not paid. Was I disqualified or the payment is still going on right now? thanks in advance.

You'll receive the airdrop in the next hours!
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
Second is completed. Waiting for another.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Thanks.

Thanks for your response. I clicked send button to PM you. It did not do anything. Something went wrong. I sent the PM afterwards. I thought may be its twice. But Still I did it. Its surprising if you have not received it because I still see the message in my outbox.
Pages:
Jump to: