Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VERE] Airdrop - FAST TRANSACTIONS - Limited supply -AIRDROP LIVE DISCORD! - page 14. (Read 24315 times)

copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 0
About the third airdrop, we will add some rules to it, we will announce you with 1 day before which will be the rules, most likely you will need to buy at least 100 VERE from exchange and not to sell your airdrop until now.

I already bought more than 100 yesterday, so I think I'm eligible for the next one lol
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
I got the first airdrop but wasn't included in the second?

Why?

dev is traveling atm thats why Smiley he cant send out payments at the moment just hold on tight ^^
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
I got the first airdrop but wasn't included in the second?

Why?

Activity: 2
I'm waiting for the next airdrop
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hi!

Tried to download Windows wallet via Chrome and Edge but can't manage to download it, since there was virus detected. Have anybody tested it with VirusTotal?

The way I solved those worries is that I use VM used only for altcoin crypto wallets. That way I don't mix them with my main wallets.

quite smart Cheesy

I also use VM for new wallets, but in this case I couldn't even download this file as it was suspicious.
Activity: 146
I'm waiting for the bounty campaign to begin
In the past two airdrop, I have encountered disadvantages because of less active in the forum
Activity: 322
true to my opinion
After each airdrop, the value of the coin dropped significantly
hope the third release will be different

people that are dumping in beginning will lose a lot after all airdrops as the coin is a POS only coin Smiley value will go up just need more people Cheesy
Yesterday the value of the coin was about 500 sat
but by this time it was only 200-250 sat
I bought myself a little at this price
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
true to my opinion

people that are dumping in beginning will lose a lot after all airdrops as the coin is a POS only coin Smiley value will go up just need more people Cheesy
Activity: 294
true to my opinion
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
As far I see in excel sheet I don't see any paid or not paid 😬 field
In second airdrop related..are you talking about first airdrop ? I
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Good day! My address is on the spreadsheet for the 2nd Airdrop but it says Not Paid. Does that mean I was already late for the 2nd Airdrop and I won't get any? Does it also mean I am already eligible for the 3rd Airdrop or do I gave to apply again?

If there is not paid means you are going to receive your coins soon, most likely today. About the third airdrop, we will add some rules to it, we will announce you with 1 day before which will be the rules, most likely you will need to buy at least 100 VERE from exchange and not to sell your airdrop until now.
Thank you for the fast reply and clarification. I am looking forward for the coins to drop in my wallet. I don't mind buying 100 Vere just to continue being a participant in the Airdrop.
Activity: 125
CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker
Good day! My address is on the spreadsheet for the 2nd Airdrop but it says Not Paid. Does that mean I was already late for the 2nd Airdrop and I won't get any? Does it also mean I am already eligible for the 3rd Airdrop or do I gave to apply again?

If there is not paid means you are going to receive your coins soon, most likely today. About the third airdrop, we will add some rules to it, we will announce you with 1 day before which will be the rules, most likely you will need to buy at least 100 VERE from exchange and not to sell your airdrop until now.
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
can i participate again for  round 3 or not?
maybe i will have more activity by then lol

Yes, everyone is more than welcome

Hi, I rechecked my wallet and I didnt receive any yet, but it's already marked as "paid" in the spreadsheet, can you check on it? thanks!

After we checked, VERE was send to your airdrop address VD7Av45udSbmGPxafV6tQmDa6ub5uwtqUE

I checked my walet again and it still says 0 balance: https://imgur.com/a/iWQSP and https://imgur.com/a/qwcKM

The address is also correct. can you confirm again if the coins did went through? thanks.

You will need to sync the wallet
Same also with me, on spreadsheet i've been paid but i dont yet received my vereloin. i see on spreadsheet on my account bitcointalk has tx id e8814a4d45395a1dc58f0c0e3a7d7d7c6c9903e9938beea1cd093ec00aea118b   

then, i try search on debug mode wallet vereloin "gettransaction " i search my address VEbWGFJm1fYGGpaQWmphG41WLEjCxnBsxg is not found in the list so i guess it seems an mistake. please check again and here the proof my PM to you https://imgur.com/xgz20cL i think nothing wrong with my address hmm

Please use dumpprivkey and save your wallet. Delete wallet.dat and start the wallet again. Use importprivkey and it will work. There was an issue with a transaction. We are looking forward to see what happened.
Activity: 12
thanks for the air drop guys Smiley
when will website be up
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

Hi, I rechecked my wallet and I didnt receive any yet, but it's already marked as "paid" in the spreadsheet, can you check on it? thanks!

After we checked, VERE was send to your airdrop address VD7Av45udSbmGPxafV6tQmDa6ub5uwtqUE

I checked my walet again and it still says 0 balance: https://imgur.com/a/iWQSP and https://imgur.com/a/qwcKM

The address is also correct. can you confirm again if the coins did went through? thanks.

Same also with me, on spreadsheet i've been paid but i dont yet received my vereloin. i see on spreadsheet on my account bitcointalk has tx id e8814a4d45395a1dc58f0c0e3a7d7d7c6c9903e9938beea1cd093ec00aea118b   

then, i try search on debug mode wallet vereloin "gettransaction " i search my address VEbWGFJm1fYGGpaQWmphG41WLEjCxnBsxg is not found in the list so i guess it seems an mistake. please check again and here the proof my PM to you https://imgur.com/xgz20cL i think nothing wrong with my address hmm
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi dev. I have completed the airdrop form yesterday but i didn't read that must send a PM to you with address. I sent it 1 minute ago. Do i still get coins for airdrop 2?
GOOD PROJECT
What do we have to do to participate?

The next airdrop will be on 31st of December.

Tho, there will be a limit of coins that you will need to buy from exchange in order to participate
Activity: 52

Pages:
Jump to: