Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VERE] Airdrop - FAST TRANSACTIONS - Limited supply -AIRDROP LIVE DISCORD! - page 5. (Read 24315 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
how much funds of donations so far ? just curious
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker
Are your transactions displayed in the open registry (blockchain)?? Now I'm using LuckyToken and trying to find something like this. Why? Because I can be sure that all prizes are awarded in full concordance with lottery rules, instantly, without any third party involvement.

There are on blockchain registered but it is not created yet to be online. Soon we will have our own website where you can check them. At the moment every transaction ID can be verified using console of the wallet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Are your transactions displayed in the open registry (blockchain)?? Now I'm using LuckyToken and trying to find something like this. Why? Because I can be sure that all prizes are awarded in full concordance with lottery rules, instantly, without any third party involvement.
The airdrop is live only for discord users! Join our discord channel in order to register!
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
airdrop? starting. but i didnt recieve 3rd yet
Also, why is there no spreadsheet for air drop number 3? That's the one I took part of. Is this abandoned?

Airdrop 3 is over. Airdrop 4 will start in 1 hour and 20 minutes
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Also, why is there no spreadsheet for air drop number 3? That's the one I took part of. Is this abandoned?
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
I thought the 3rd air drop was supposed to happen on the tenth. I just remembered about it. But I don't see how to apply.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
A more detailed roadmap with specific targets and dates will be updated soon.

Tomorrow there will be another airdrop registration. Check our topic for more news.

what about the wallet? Why it is crashing? What we have to do? Or is it just problem with me? what happened to the airdrop 3? Still I am waiting for the coins.
Wallet is working fine here... no crashes or whatsoever.

Thanks for the info. Then I need to check again about what is the problem. May be download it again and work with it might help.
Activity: 117

Tomorrow there will be another airdrop registration. Check our topic for more news.

what about the wallet? Why it is crashing? What we have to do? Or is it just problem with me? what happened to the airdrop 3? Still I am waiting for the coins.
Wallet is working fine here... no crashes or whatsoever.
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Will the airdrop plan be announced tomorrow?

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The project is good, he has a good chance of success! The team knows their stuff! I see a lot of people willing to join your project!
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Had a very profitable staking early this morning then it got a lot harder after. Didn't get any for almost 5 hours when I usually get some coins after 20 minutes.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
What problems does this coin solve?
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
what happened to this coin? Starting this morning, my wallet is also crashing. Could not open it at all. Are we going to have new version of wallet?
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
when   the  next  airdrop  begin?

The next airdrop will be when we will get listed on a serious exchange. At the moment we are raising donations from users that are willing to help this project.

Our first goal is stocks.exchange - 0.2 btc ( 0.16 raised until now ).

How are the donations going?

We are still struggling to reach 0.2 BTC. We are getting a low volume of donations, but at the moment it is increased daily.

Help us by donating to the addresses metioned here - #donations
Good luck. It seems that you are getting closer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
I actually think this project sounds great, it;s just I am starting out in crypto myself.  Donations of any amount would help I guess, you aren't just looking for anything big?

At the moment no. We are still working on development. The coin and the main ann will be changed soon

waiting for coinsmarkets to be online to buy more vere
Pages:
Jump to: