Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VERE] Airdrop - FAST TRANSACTIONS - Limited supply -AIRDROP LIVE DISCORD! - page 9. (Read 24315 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Welcome to MY world!
Filled in forms for airdrop #3 Happy New Year!
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
Filling forms. Hope to get in
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Activity: 154
Filled up the form. Happy new year
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
If my wallet has no connection, can I still use the address that the wallet has for the air drop?

Thank you in advance.

For those having problems syncing your wallets, please add the following nodes in your .conf file:

addnode=89.152.239.137:30255
addnode=61.6.45.228:30255

Thank you, this did the trick! Smiley

I was having problems syncing before adding them...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Filled it out. Do I need to PM you?

Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Filled it out. Do I need to PM you?
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
If my wallet has no connection, can I still use the address that the wallet has for the air drop?

Thank you in advance.

For those having problems syncing your wallets, please add the following nodes in your .conf file:

Thanks for the reply. So I put that in a .txt file and save it as .conf.

Yes.
Activity: 256
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
Just a few hours left before the airdrop guys! remember to transfer you coins back to your wallet. Please join our discord chat, we need more people there. Just click on the link in the main ANN thread.
Maybe I will not participate in this airdrop
Everyone is busy at the end of the year
If there are airdrop 4 I will participate
good luck
Activity: 270
Just a few hours left before the airdrop guys! remember to transfer you coins back to your wallet. Please join our discord chat, we need more people there. Just click on the link in the main ANN thread.
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
Regarding the airdrop of tomorrow. Please keep all your coins inside your personal wallets until the end of the airdrop.

The airdrop will be online for 48 hours.

We remind you the formula for this airdrop:

(Bitcointalk activity/100)+(discord activity level/5)+(VERE*/100)=number of shares

*it wil count only the coins you bought+stakes, also you will need to have at least the number of coins received in the last airdrop

So one needs to have coins in their wallets for the 3rd air drop?
Activity: 65
Merit: 2

Thank you in advance.

Thanks for the reply. So I put that in a .txt file and save it as .conf.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Thank you in advance.

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Regarding the airdrop of tomorrow. Please keep all your coins inside your personal wallets until the end of the airdrop.

(Bitcointalk activity/100)+(discord activity level/5)+(VERE*/100)=number of shares

*it wil count only the coins you bought+stakes, also you will need to have at least the number of coins received in the last airdrop

how to calculation all partisipant to get it, whether you will check the manual for each account of each participant?
 interesting project to follow, goodluck

I'm getting no connection on the wallet. Does this need a conf file? It doesn't say on the OP.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
tomorrow 31.12 AIRDROP is how I can participate Huh

(Bitcointalk Activity/100)+discord level/5+VERE Balance/100=Your share
 For more info go through thread and join on discord
Activity: 125
CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker

Activity: 200
Pages:
Jump to: