Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VERE] Airdrop - FAST TRANSACTIONS - Limited supply -AIRDROP LIVE DISCORD! - page 10. (Read 24315 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
tomorrow 31.12 AIRDROP is how I can participate Huh

I would guess it'll be another google sheet sign up - bitcointalk profile, wallet address and send dev a pm.

- Q for dev, and I know I'm probably missing something obvious, but how do you know the "discord level"?

Thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
The new nodes will be posted tomorrow!
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
how are you guys doing? i'm excited for the 3rd airdrop. Our community in discord is going great so far, more and more people are joining in. I suggest you join and have your ranks up there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The next airdrop will be same as before? Just sent a PM to the dev? I am newbie.

And, my wallet are "out of sync", how i solve this?
did it resolved ?

Still not, https://imgur.com/a/zIaNN.   Angry

Same situation here. I can't run/sync it on a new machine. My main machine doesn't have any problem at all
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I like the name, feel like there should be a little more info on the coin but it's still new, worth a shot.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
The next airdrop will be same as before? Just sent a PM to the dev? I am newbie.

did it resolved ?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Looks like a fantastic project, best of luck with it !
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Just wait for it to sync. I didn't do anything special when I installed my wallet. Hope it would be glitch free with you too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
When was the second airdrop?  I though it was new years?  When is next airdrop?

2nd airdrop was on thanksgiving. Next airdrop would be on 31st December

First airdrop was on xmas, how can second be on thanksgiving?

Lol. Should be boxing day.
copper member
Activity: 257
i'm still waiting here :|

quite a lot of people on the list still have "not paid" status :/
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

2nd airdrop was on thanksgiving. Next airdrop would be on 31st December

First airdrop was on xmas, how can second be on thanksgiving?
Activity: 146
You have added a condition for the 3rd airdrop
I will wait till the day of join
Wish the team to succeed and lucky
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
When was the second airdrop?  I though it was new years?  When is next airdrop?

2nd airdrop was on boxing day. Next airdrop would be on 31st December
legendary
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The airdrop will be based on the activity on forum, activity on our discord server and how many VERE you own.

For all of this you will receive a share of the airdrop.

(Activity/100)+discord level/5+Balance/100=Your score.

Your balance received from airdrop will not count. If you sold the airdrop you will need to buy back the coins in order to be accepted in this round.

The form where all the details will need to be added will be posted on 31st of December and it will last for 2 days. We will check all the applications manually at the end of the periode and distribuite the coins the airdrop is over.
I want to ask where is the level in the discord?
All conditions are fulfilled
thank
You must join the discussion on the Discord channel. Level would be based on your posts/activities in the Discord Channel. Here is the link https://discord.gg/TfVWNzR

We have a very accommodating community there. Feel Free to join
Side note: there might be some changes or additions to the rules in the next few hours/days
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The airdrop will be based on the activity on forum, activity on our discord server and how many VERE you own.

Your balance received from airdrop will not count. If you sold the airdrop you will need to buy back the coins in order to be accepted in this round.

The form where all the details will need to be added will be posted on 31st of December and it will last for 2 days. We will check all the applications manually at the end of the periode and distribuite the coins the airdrop is over.
thank
You must join the discussion on the Discord channel. Level would be based on your posts/activities in the Discord Channel. Here is the link https://discord.gg/TfVWNzR
Activity: 294

thank
legendary
What does VERE do that is new and exciting?
Activity: 256
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu

I received from the whole airdrop is 2496
I have to own 2596 to qualify for the airdrop?
discord level 5 ?
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Looking forward to 3airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: