Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ [ANN][VLC] ValueCoin | The real valuable coin | Launched - page 13. (Read 34561 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
we need more hash power...
i dont hope this coin fall asleep.

But you stopped mining it. Why?
Activity: 294
we need more hash power...
i dont hope this coin fall asleep.
Finally, another altcoin. I was really getting sick of waiting...almost at my wits end.

This is such a relief. The world needs a new altcoin every 6-7 seconds, otherwise we may never find one that works; With the exception of Bitcoin of course. And LiteCoin. And Liberty Reserve (which sucks but still technically "works". And the 47 altcoins launched before breakfast this morning...Jesus Fuggen KRYST!

I am going to create an ETF that is strictly based on electricity use. Purchases shares of kilowatts from electric companies, then sell it to resellers. Then, use a small percent to pay jerks to keep creating and launching altcoins so people burn up a lot of energy.

Why do you hate alt coins man?
Activity: 439
Finally, another altcoin. I was really getting sick of waiting...almost at my wits end.

This is such a relief. The world needs a new altcoin every 6-7 seconds, otherwise we may never find one that works; With the exception of Bitcoin of course. And LiteCoin. And Liberty Reserve (which sucks but still technically "works". And the 47 altcoins launched before breakfast this morning...Jesus Fuggen KRYST!

I am going to create an ETF that is strictly based on electricity use. Purchases shares of kilowatts from electric companies, then sell it to resellers. Then, use a small percent to pay jerks to keep creating and launching altcoins so people burn up a lot of energy.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
You can buy and sell VLC here http://www.coins-e.com/

Yes but that has almost no traffic.
traffic will come with the time...
The Messiah will come with time...
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
What are the Dev's next big plan to add with this coin? Any big services?
Yea we just need more services that accept vlc and it will go big!
Just need more miners and this coin could fly not problems at all.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The reverse order of Valucoin on logo is excellent.
Activity: 476

traffic will come with the time...

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
viva la vida
This will be best coin when it gets relised !
Activity: 53
Activity: 30
I don't know when it will be on cryptsy, sooner will be better as i will buy some to complete my mining.
if anyone want to sell me some in exchange of btc i am ok
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
So when we getting on cryptsy?
I really like this alt coin and the good job Staff does with it. Soon a market soon games soon exchange

Yes. Games would be nice too Cheesy
Activity: 30
I really like this alt coin and the good job Staff does with it. Soon a market soon games soon exchange
The Giftcard idea would be amazing. Products and services will help any coins value.

Yea, I am looking forward to converting my VLC into amazon credit Cheesy
The Giftcard idea would be amazing. Products and services will help any coins value.
It's really the good moment to mine it, still easy to mine and very soon in the exchanges markets.

Yes exactly man. The diff is low and knowing that it is definitely going on the exchange very soon, valuecoin is THE most profitable coin to mine now.
I see this in every shitcoin thread I read

Tell me whats wrong with what I said. If I am able to convert 5k vlc into even 0.4btc, I am making bitcoins faster than actually mining bitcoins directly or mining ANY other coin.

The real trick to make a fast profit is to mine the hell out of new alt coins that arent on exchanges and then selling them later once they are on there.

Plus the vlc dev is planning to launch an amazon and ebay giftcard buying service in exchange for vlcs. So that will rise the demand for sure too.
Pages:
Jump to: