Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ [ANN][VLC] ValueCoin | The real valuable coin | Launched - page 15. (Read 34561 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 435
Once it is on cryptsy, people will know the real value of this coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
genesis block is not spendable, check stablecoin's coin, they had to do some force write into the tx history in order to spend it. not exist in this coin.
Activity: 271
What I like most about this coin is how humble but successful release it has had.

Yeah ok the 1 Million pre mine but you know how this works, Pools take some bounties, so do block explorers, then the exchanges ask for their cut.

There always has to be a premine with new coins and with the exchanges wanting more coins to allow them to be listing the premine has to be more.

I have been solo mining this over the last few days and I have not had a single problem, one of the sweetest coins to mine IMHO.

We could do with the diff going up a bit before it goes on an exchange or it will have instant pump and dump from the miners that have 100 x 7970 chained rigs and nothing else in their homes.

There was a 1 million pre-mine?

Yup, check out block 1. Also, the genesis block had a reward of 50 so I guess it's technically a 1,000,050 coin pre-mine.
there are some premine, but which coin does not have premine?

I still mine this one as it looks better than some others.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What I like most about this coin is how humble but successful release it has had.

Yeah ok the 1 Million pre mine but you know how this works, Pools take some bounties, so do block explorers, then the exchanges ask for their cut.

There always has to be a premine with new coins and with the exchanges wanting more coins to allow them to be listing the premine has to be more.

I have been solo mining this over the last few days and I have not had a single problem, one of the sweetest coins to mine IMHO.

We could do with the diff going up a bit before it goes on an exchange or it will have instant pump and dump from the miners that have 100 x 7970 chained rigs and nothing else in their homes.

There was a 1 million pre-mine?
This one has futures, I agree. Mining it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

viva la vida
I like the coin, but the logo could do some work.. It is hard to make it for a new coin, there is to much competition now...

you took the word right out of my mouth!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I like the coin, but the logo could do some work.. It is hard to make it for a new coin, there is to much competition now...
You are right we need more hashpower. But, the developer has did a lot, he is doing giveaways, setup pools and block explorer, replies to all comments on the thread.

And i still don't see a big jump in the hash power. What else can he do to increase the hash rate? I think its easy to say "do promotions" but its very difficult to come up with ways to help increase the hashpower. So, why don't you share some specific points on how he can help increase hashrate further.
viva la vida
I am in talks with a few exchanges, VLC is planned to go for trading from next week.

DONT RUSH IT!!!
WE DO NOT NEED ANOTHER DUMP COIN  THIS IS  V A L Y E  C O I N  SO DO SOMETHING TO ADD VALYE TO IT! PROMOTE!!!

I think going on exchnage is good idea.

ok convince me that you are not so stuped, and explain whay early enterence in excange is a good idea? only if you want to sell your coin for 0.000001 btc
as i say, convice me that you are not stuped

I don't want to trade my valuecoins for 0.000001 either but what things can the dev do to make sure the value remains high? Why don't you suggest something instead of just saying "do promotions"

DEVELOPER IS OBLIGATED TO DO GOOD PROMOTION FORE HIS COINS!
He can look up to WDC at least, its alive coin with solid Mhs rate (DGC also), and what is hash rate of Value coin when Dif is 0.057?!?!?!?!
When dif goes to at list 1, then we can consider to relise coin to trade ,, I am hopping that developer didn to much pre mined coinse so he dont give a f. about price when he has milions.. IT IN OUR ALL BEST INTREST TO WHAIT (YOURS DEVELOPER ALSO, WHATS THE RUSH? )!
PROMOTE COIN, BRING PEOPLE TO MINE IT, THATS SHOULD BE PRIOROTY! HASH POWER IS WHAT WE NEED!

edit> thats why i admired founders of pxc coins, they stoped it to go on cryptsy to soon, and now is also alive and solid Hash power coin
I am in talks with a few exchanges, VLC is planned to go for trading from next week.

DONT RUSH IT!!!
WE DO NOT NEED ANOTHER DUMP COIN  THIS IS  V A L Y E  C O I N  SO DO SOMETHING TO ADD VALYE TO IT! PROMOTE!!!

ok convince me that you are not so stuped, and explain whay early enterence in excange is a good idea? only if you want to sell your coin for 0.000001 btc

I don't want to trade my valuecoins for 0.000001 either but what things can the dev do to make sure the value remains high? Why don't you suggest something instead of just saying "do promotions"
Activity: 53

DONT RUSH IT!!!
WE DO NOT NEED ANOTHER DUMP COIN  THIS IS  V A L Y E  C O I N  SO DO SOMETHING TO ADD VALYE TO IT! PROMOTE!!!

100% agree
viva la vida

DONT RUSH IT!!!

DONT RUSH IT!!!

viva la vida

DONT RUSH IT!!!
WE DO NOT NEED ANOTHER DUMP COIN  THIS IS  V A L Y E  C O I N  SO DO SOMETHING TO ADD VALYE TO IT! PROMOTE!!!
Activity: 53
Pools didnt find block for 2 hours , cant connect solo mine.
great news, I will mine some before it goes to exchange  Wink
Activity: 69
Pages:
Jump to: