Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ [ANN][VLC] ValueCoin | The real valuable coin | Launched - page 18. (Read 34564 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
We are in talks with a major exchange to get VLC listed for trading. Should get listed soon.

this is a new coin, better let people mine for a while before going to an exchange...

Yes people should mine as many as possible before it goes on the exchange. Once it is on the exchange, the diff will go up - making it harder to mine.
That pool is not very good. I'm throwing 2.2mhash/s at it and it shows 253khash/s

Yes i am also talking to someone to make a better pool. Until then could you try solo? PM me if you need help setting up solo.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
That pool is not very good. I'm throwing 2.2mhash/s at it and it shows 253khash/s
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
We are in talks with a major exchange to get VLC listed for trading. Should get listed soon.

this is a new coin, better let people mine for a while before going to an exchange...
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
I think the real trading will start once it is on cryptsy. Can't wait to trade my vlc.
Activity: 588
valuecoin is listed in coin-e.com, don't see trading yet though... Smiley
It is coins-e.com
Activity: 476
valuecoin is listed in coin-e.com, don't see trading yet though... Smiley
Activity: 435
Activity: 280
ask for giveaway

VVmQ2nu79Hr566Rn9QCSE6QAHrqst5YnFT
Activity: 224
I see everything is alive and well in shitcoin land. Still pumping out useless altcoins at diff 0 like nothing happened. Good luck w that.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
The premine was "only" 1 million. His math is right, 0.7% of 133 million is 1 million. 7% is 9.3 million.

Still not going to mine it, because why do you need that large of a percentage of the coins, but his math is correct.

10,000 is more than enough for bounties and such.

10,000 was given just to the pool owner dude. We are giving a lot of bounties for various projects.

This scheme simply does not work anymore. It has been abused too much and will be abused even more. Why do you think you should have access to 1 million coins when all you did was change a few variables in a client, just like the rest of the 238428949824923429 clone coins?

10k out of 1 million for a pool. Big deal.

Well said.
Activity: 97
The premine was "only" 1 million. His math is right, 0.7% of 133 million is 1 million. 7% is 9.3 million.

Still not going to mine it, because why do you need that large of a percentage of the coins, but his math is correct.

10,000 was given just to the pool owner dude. We are giving a lot of bounties for various projects.

This scheme simply does not work anymore. It has been abused too much and will be abused even more. Why do you think you should have access to 1 million coins when all you did was change a few variables in a client, just like the rest of the 238428949824923429 clone coins?

10k out of 1 million for a pool. Big deal.
Activity: 97

yes, made a mistake there. 0.7% is 0.93 millions. (133m * 0.007)

Nevertheless it is a premine of quite a lot of coins there.

hehe got myself nice 1k coins now Cheesy

Daserpent1 -> 1,000 coins
Coin Owner -> 9,310,000 coins

That will work out great. Smiley
It's over nine thousand thousand!

Grin

Good going daserpent1
Activity: 476
We are working on getting new stuff setup for the coin. Like new games, marketplace and exchange.
Activity: 140

Pages:
Jump to: