Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex - page 19. (Read 97316 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Interesting concept, roadmap has no dates on -- do you have any rough ETA on features?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
This coin has under 2.5 million coins in circulation, may I ask why the fuck there are sellers at all? are you all retarded?  Roll Eyes

Dont forget that the majority of crypto traders here are newbies and just want to become rich in 2 weeks... Big whales and pro traders make lot of money on their impatience !! We need to keep in mind that people make money because other loose some. Just be smarter than mass, hodl your VLTY and these sellers will buy you back 10x more next month Smiley

Hehe
Good luck with holding an Altcoin for a month...
I hope they sell big enough bags where u come from...
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
BaiQi
when on bittrex.?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i'm curious now that this has launched, how is this going to be priced according to volatility? now that its out there how are you going to go about this? seems like any other coin to me so far. not fudding im curious on what the plan is here.

read page 16

i read page 16. what im asking is how is this going to be implemented? is the dev team going to buy and sell coins to try and get the price to react the way intended or is there some feature i missed somewhere. im not trying to fud at all, i have a decent chunk of these coins, im curious on the specifics of how the coins price will reflect market volatility. Its a cool idea, im just wondering how they are planning on doing it.

Everyone wil be able to use a bot that is being developed its going to use the vlty indicator as tool, after that and to ensure the veracity of the tracking, coin holders will be able to trade VLTY for liquid derivatives in the main 20 currencies to become a decentralized index tracking.  

ok, but that doesnt effect the coin price which was the whole premise of the coin.

Then you think  that automatic bot trade cant affect the price of a crypto currency Roll Eyes .
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
i'm curious now that this has launched, how is this going to be priced according to volatility? now that its out there how are you going to go about this? seems like any other coin to me so far. not fudding im curious on what the plan is here.

read page 16

i read page 16. what im asking is how is this going to be implemented? is the dev team going to buy and sell coins to try and get the price to react the way intended or is there some feature i missed somewhere. im not trying to fud at all, i have a decent chunk of these coins, im curious on the specifics of how the coins price will reflect market volatility. Its a cool idea, im just wondering how they are planning on doing it.

Everyone wil be able to use a bot that is being developed its going to use the vlty indicator as tool, after that and to ensure the veracity of the tracking, coin holders will be able to trade VLTY for liquid derivatives in the main 20 currencies to become a decentralized index tracking.  

ok, but that doesnt effect the coin price which was the whole premise of the coin.
Activity: 258
Wallet v1.5 is almost ready, we are going to post screenshot or to enable downloads directly in some hours.

That's great! Looking forward to it.

read page 16

Wallet v1.5 is almost ready, we are going to post screenshot or to enable downloads directly in some hours.
copper member

read page 16

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I see this coin goes smooth for me, why so many FUD here?

B/s they missed ICO.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

read page 16
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I see this coin goes smooth for me, why so many FUD here?
copper member
copper member
incluso si esta moneda mancha mierda llega a bittrex primera página, nadie va a comprar esta mierda . al diablo con los desarrolladores

CT_Rick

Activity: 0

FUD RATING
Idea: 4/10
Delivery: 1/10
Attempt: 2/10

Overall FUD Score: 2/10

nice lol!

although he should be deducted a point for creating a fake account and not having the balls to fud from his main account.
Activity: 252
People never learn.
Several ICO/IPO GUYS here promote their investment again.
You guys treat crypto currency as gambling and Ponzi game.

Dont you are here to make money too? Crypto world is like gambling effectively !!! But, at least, with ipo funds, devs have chance to build something nice with our money !!

It's like a kickstarter project Wink
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
People never learn.
Several ICO/IPO GUYS here promote their investment again.
You guys treat crypto currency as gambling and Ponzi game.

Dont you are here to make money too? Crypto world is like gambling effectively !!! But, at least, with ipo funds, devs have chance to build something nice with our money !!
incluso si esta moneda mancha mierda llega a bittrex primera página, nadie va a comprar esta mierda . al diablo con los desarrolladores

CT_Rick

Activity: 0

This coin has under 2.5 million coins in circulation, may I ask why the fuck there are sellers at all? are you all retarded?  Roll Eyes

Dont forget that the majority of crypto traders here are newbies and just want to become rich in 2 weeks... Big whales and pro traders make lot of money on their impatience !! We need to keep in mind that people make money because other loose some. Just be smarter than mass, hodl your VLTY and these sellers will buy you back 10x more next month Smiley

Also keep in mind that block reward is very little. It's at 15 and will be reducing to 10, 5, 2.5, and 1.
Pages:
Jump to: