Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex - page 20. (Read 97316 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
This coin has under 2.5 million coins in circulation, may I ask why the fuck there are sellers at all? are you all retarded?  Roll Eyes

Dont forget that the majority of crypto traders here are newbies and just want to become rich in 2 weeks... Big whales and pro traders make lot of money on their impatience !! We need to keep in mind that people make money because other loose some. Just be smarter than mass, hodl your VLTY and these sellers will buy you back 10x more next month Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Front page bittrex. Please give us some s/s of Ver 1.5!
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
First day and almost in first page of volume, this can dump to death at any moment.

i agree on that
Activity: 378
This coin has under 2.5 million coins in circulation, may I ask why the fuck there are sellers at all? are you all retarded?  Roll Eyes

They dumped the moment you showed up in the thread!!!

Trololol

Grin
+1.   Every thread has them .to many 13 year old spotty teenagers into crypto lol
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

They dumped the moment you showed up in the thread!!!

Trololol

Grin
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Lol - why are you dumping you absolute morons...

Maybe they thought i'll dump as soon as i received mine.They are not so smart.If I want to do it I'll be quiet and say nothing in this thread.

Probably from 2k ico investors.
Activity: 314
einc.io
Activity: 462
Dev, ETA on V2?

Monday-Tuesday next week.

An early V 1.5 will be released in the next two days with the ticker changed and minor features added.
Activity: 182

all day, are there that many stupid people....leaves me to wonder!
Dev, ETA on V2?
Activity: 314
einc.io
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I confirm I have received all coins from dev.Although I was insisting to get refund,it's beyond my patience to do so since the dev has choosen to send me the VLT
Thanks to people who helpt me and sorry to those who feel bad by what I said.I asure you I don't mean to FUD but anxious to get what I deserved.
All my negative posts have been deleted.
Activity: 462
Dishcatcher

Everything is now settled, your coins were sent in working hours.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
I don't have a dog in this fight and I don't care at all to take sides.  In my opinion, the escrow service did not do his job right.  The purpose of escrow service is to avoid the risk investors not receiving their coins.  One person didn't receive his coins so the escrow should pay him.

Just my humble opinion.  No offense meant.

Honestly, not releasing the coin to miners at the right time is another bad mark on this coin.  If someone rents a miner for a specific block of time, you just spit on their investments.  Just my two cents.
Activity: 153
I don't have a dog in this fight and I don't care at all to take sides.  In my opinion, the escrow service did not do his job right.  The purpose of escrow service is to avoid the risk investors not receiving their coins.  One person didn't receive his coins so the escrow should pay him.

Just my humble opinion.  No offense meant.
Thanks everyone! Please leave feedback about how you feel the transactions went on the Devscrow thread.

Done!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Thanks everyone! Please leave feedback about how you feel the transactions went on the Devscrow thread.
Activity: 182
I had no problem getting on the list very quickly and once coin opened, I had no problem getting my coins very quickly.  I felt the dev and the escrow service was very good.

i was a last minute addition, did what was asked and got my coins amongst the first people who posted they received coins.
Pages:
Jump to: