Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex - page 4. (Read 97316 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
From sucksysd post it looks like  Sep 15th was the last day of commits to the Volatility Coin repo .  So  no development after the 15th of sep ?
Or do you have another repo that you are working from?
this shit keeps lying since the launch day ,and just copy other code ,i guess.currently,i barely hold this shit coin,but from the deep of my heart,i hate to see this dimwit still cheating and farting with his stinky snort.repo?the only repo this rat sent is wait wait and wait.please read every link i paste here,and remember this rodent and his icon.
this is his email :   [email protected]  lol   Undecided  what the hell is it?
you can see this sucker and his lousy code :https://github.com/limikael
fuck em im dumpin this fucker to 50 satoshi and moving on. i dont have time for these incompetent game playing shysters.
http://www.coinssource.com/volatility-coin-market-volatility-indicator-bot-trading-multi-currency-exchange/
you can find more about this shit and how he lies about that he was once in a part of a weak coin .check
well the site sdadf.com looks legit (although really strange)  Grin
this is his twitter and he barely updates.https://twitter.com/VolatilityC
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
this is his email :   [email protected]  lol   Undecided  what the hell is it?
fuck em im dumpin this fucker to 50 satoshi and moving on. i dont have time for these incompetent game playing shysters.
he is not a shyster but a shitster
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
lol .. there is  1 satoshi bid for 10 million coins .
Cmmon Dev ... silence is not helping .
this dev starts to delete my posts which are revealing his shell games and his failures.we buy the coins which means we fed him so we act like his mama and papa .conversely,he did not honor his promise but kept breaking and deleting posts.hence,i feel sorry for sporsoring my descendents .loser ,cheater and hijo de puta y jodito.
the dev is busy doing other similar coins to scam people.
too many such coins.
this dev starts to delete my posts which are revealing his shell games and his failures.we buy the coins which means we fed him so we act like his mama and papa .conversely,he did not honor his promise but kept breaking and deleting posts.hence,i feel sorry for sporsoring my descendents .loser ,cheater and hijo de puta y jodito.
yeah this one set off the bullshit alarm from the get go, just the reward structure alone was like yeah ok miners get shit, you get big premine yeah ok fuck off lol.
where is the update, dev ? if there's no update, just please tell us.
Activity: 183
where is the update, dev ? if there's no update, just please tell us.
copper member
yeah this one set off the bullshit alarm from the get go, just the reward structure alone was like yeah ok miners get shit, you get big premine yeah ok fuck off lol.
Activity: 318
the dev is busy doing other similar coins to scam people.
too many such coins.
copper member
go get some quatloo and use their bot, i dont think this dude has a clue.
dev .. its cool if your behind schedule ... all you need to do is let us know so that people just not panic and start dumping [unless thats what you want ]

^^^^^ This! Please listen to this advice dev!
never trust this dago,he has no balls to realize his promise as scheduled.
I am grateful to be out early for the untrust dev and plan.

Many coins released nowaday and it's hard to tell which is good or bad Sad
Activity: 318
dev .. its cool if your behind schedule ... all you need to do is let us know so that people just not panic and start dumping [unless thats what you want ]

never trust this dago,he has no balls to realize his promise as scheduled.
I am grateful to be out early for the untrust dev and plan.
Activity: 406

Activity: 364

It's good when release and what it can do, but dev say will release on 13th and now is 14th Smiley
I think it can not help the VLTY's price rise over 1k sat

It's good when release and what it can do, but dev say will release on 13th and now is 14th Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: