Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex - page 9. (Read 97316 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
looking forwards for the bot to be enabled.

maybe reveal the functions more offten by smaller steps ? so we can prove our commitment and get more people join us.

My point is, VLTY is not only a project on tech renovation, We also need a growing community to support it.

if the community not well maintained , the new tech means nothing.

The project is still going on as planned, the first bot will trade and raise the price of the coin, now as everyone can see http://volatilitycoin.com/vindicator.php?breakdown=day , the V indicator shows a very high number, this is new technology never implemented before.

A dev update will be posted in upcoming days.

what do you want to prove?what i can see is that your new function just shows people the price is downfalling sharply .
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

maybe reveal the functions more offten by smaller steps ? so we can prove our commitment and get more people join us.

My point is, VLTY is not only a project on tech renovation, We also need a growing community to support it.

The project is still going on as planned, the first bot will trade and raise the price of the coin, now as everyone can see http://volatilitycoin.com/vindicator.php?breakdown=day , the V indicator shows a very high number, this is new technology never implemented before.

A dev update will be posted in upcoming days.
Activity: 167
Big dump, lower price  Cry
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
well.. I would have expected at least a response to the pm, dev.

With the recent POD certifications, it was just hype based on nothing.

I don't understand such mechanics, it reminds me or PRO before the takeover (by the dev himself, 2 times in a row)
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
what is the next , dev? Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Nice Buy order yesterday, time to buy more
sure but you can buy more ,coz no enough reasonable sell order for you
Nice Buy order yesterday, time to buy more
this coin it's holding incredibly well at these rates.

Very nice support and low sell walls. Easy 2x.

Time to buy

Yeah, this coin is going nowhere but up.

Easy 2x, just gone from 850 to 1400
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
vlty and bsty and my top coins right now. bsty will go 10x

Time to buy

wait and see
Activity: 139

Time to buy

Time to buy
Activity: 167
Many people sell VLTY to buy START. Grin
Activity: 139
With gawminers, with an investment of 600$ you can obtain a constant net income of 0.01/0.015 btc per day. Sounds like a great method for the developer to contain the sellingnpressure and gain capital, especially in the beginning. Think of it

.02 daily is nothing  to make an increase or to contain sell pressure, in the good days i have seen automatic buys of .2 around every some minutes

and multipools arent doing anything.. 15 coins per block only.
With gawminers, with an investment of 600$ you can obtain a constant net income of 0.01/0.015 btc per day. Sounds like a great method for the developer to contain the sellingnpressure and gain capital, especially in the beginning. Think of it
just be patient,  good investment will worth the wait.

if you want prove to other people that you invested in a great project with lots of potential, you should understand it first and let other people know it.  

We see the dev bring some new features on this project and shows continuous updating. i think the dev commitment is more important than the current trading price.  

Sounds legit, but..
Benjig VLTY speculation post:

Seeing the actual trend on vlty price, we can see that the price tanked around 50%+ ipo price for several days, our real ATH is 3900 a week ago and it remained for around two days.

The current money supply is around 2.6 m coins, at current price the total mcap is 28 BTC , counting several coins with similar developents , we can see that after one month they have a minimum of 200 btc market cap, which means that VLTY will experience an uptrend correction to even 1000% gain at some point.
Around 5 btcs can take the price easily to 4k sat.
Once the good volume returns to bittrex or if another big exchange starts to trade VLTY we can see that correction in a matter of hours.
Selling VLTY below 1k sat could be like selling BTC at 30 usd in the last year.
reasonable as it may sound,if more and more people start to throw their coins how could you and your coin drag them back ?
just be patient,  good investment will worth the wait.

if you want prove to other people that you invested in a great project with lots of potential, you should understand it first and let other people know it.  

We see the dev bring some new features on this project and shows continuous updating. i think the dev commitment is more important than the current trading price.  

after your saying,there is another round of dumping.with new update ,the dumping waves happen.that means this coin is controlled by some big whales and although the dev is not caught red handed ,he is the big suspect.
Pages:
Jump to: