Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex - page 8. (Read 97316 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
this one looks  volatile to me
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
is this fucker dead or what?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It looks like that many iinvestors are abondoned this coin.
you from china?
Activity: 167
It looks like that many iinvestors are abondoned this coin.
Activity: 139
We are also triying to implement this coin into the supernet, it will measure the volatility of the supernet. Smiley

wow this is good news.
Activity: 462
A serious error occurred wallet! Download the wallet can't use.

wallets are working fine, if you still have that error post the screenshot.
We are also triying to implement this coin into the supernet, it will measure the volatility of the supernet. Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
A serious error occurred wallet! Download the wallet can't use.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
What's the matter?

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I'm still waiting for the good information from it, and I hope it is not scam  Sad
Activity: 364
Dev , tell us what is your plan ?  Angry continue delete sucksyd's post  and disappear in a few days  Roll Eyes or have  specific actions to save this coin ?
At least not like 90% of other IPOs,  Benjig is still here with us.We all hope the best of VLTY.  

As long as benjig still working on the development, i believe he is a responsible person. nobody can guarantee the marketing performance, we just need to keep doing on our best, and hope one day more people could understand what we are doing just like BTC in 2009.

i notice for lots of successful project, the market cap jumped 10x a while after the release when people could understand the concept.

VLTY have this potential.

I think this coin need a long pump Sad
Activity: 261
At least not like 90% of other IPOs,  Benjig is still here with us.We all hope the best of VLTY.  

As long as benjig still working on the development, i believe he is a responsible person. nobody can guarantee the marketing performance, we just need to keep doing on our best, and hope one day more people could understand what we are doing just like BTC in 2009.

i notice for lots of successful project, the market cap jumped 10x a while after the release when people could understand the concept.

VLTY have this potential.

Activity: 238
sucksyd is trolling the topic, i am deleting at least 1 post every day from him, the project is not stopped, when the price was/is high he did not say anything but if the price goes down he say this is a scam.
at the first,i barely knew what you are doing.and,i kept following your steps since the day you gave birth to your coin.you are saying i am trolling,that is not trolling ,it is the fact that is saying.you never show a useful method to save this coin.if the reasonable price is 2700sato,where the reason goes at the price of now?the highest price of this coin is about 3900sato .according to this price,what do you want to prove?and what do you want me to echo?with limited day-trading volume,this price is nothing ,ok?everybody knows.after that price what do you give us? a bungee jumping!!!!!!.and currently,we see  mammoth sells waiting to be sold.now it is off the recommanding rack of bittrex.please remember you are selling ,i am buying.anyhow and anyway,i have right to say because you fail us and this market.if you want to corroborate anything please move a muscle.
PS,without my post ,this thread will submerge in the silt.you should thank me some.
PS,stop deleting i suggest,or,i will post what i say right on the main page of bTT.
see you later.
I PM and email to you about English-Chinese translation service, plz check it, tks!

responded to pm.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I PM and email to you about English-Chinese translation service, plz check it, tks!
sucksyd is trolling the topic, i am deleting at least 1 post every day from him, the project is not stopped, when the price was/is high he did not say anything but if the price goes down he say this is a scam.
any news ? sell or die  Undecided
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
sell sell sell?Huh, dev scam?  Angry
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
looking forwards for the bot to be enabled.

maybe reveal the functions more offten by smaller steps ? so we can prove our commitment and get more people join us.

My point is, VLTY is not only a project on tech renovation, We also need a growing community to support it.

if the community not well maintained , the new tech means nothing.

The project is still going on as planned, the first bot will trade and raise the price of the coin, now as everyone can see http://volatilitycoin.com/vindicator.php?breakdown=day , the V indicator shows a very high number, this is new technology never implemented before.

A dev update will be posted in upcoming days.

what do you want to prove?what i can see is that your new function just shows people the price is downfalling sharply .

thats because it volatile.
Pages:
Jump to: