Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex - page 42. (Read 97316 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I think people need to be more active on trollboxs and twitter about this coin, its a little bit too silent so far !!

That's the spirit i like!.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I think people need to be more active on trollboxs and twitter about this coin, its a little bit too silent so far !!
This is interesting.  Will mine this.  Will block start at 6 at launch?

The block chain will start at launch around block 100, 100 blocks before the reward ones.
TXid sent, again how many days on POW? sorry i dont have device to mine VLT but i really want to know this, thanks.

The PoW will last several years, 10 millions blocks 20+ years, but the reward is low and steady so there can't be early dumps from mining.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
TXid sent, again how many days on POW? sorry i dont have device to mine VLT but i really want to know this, thanks.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Sorry but how many days on POW?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
This is interesting.  Will mine this.  Will block start at 6 at launch?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Can't wait for launch. I'll be mining as well.
Activity: 154
Activity: 308
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
Let we see the Volatility coin.
What happens when actually in Open Market.
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
Interesting idea, but it doesn't really make sense to me for this to be a coin rather than some kind of crypto-asset. Won't PoW and PoS interfere with the ability of the price to truly track volatility?
We will have a bot on the exchanges to manage the volatility tracking, PoW and PoS will not interfere with the tracker.
Activity: 378
Interesting idea, but it doesn't really make sense to me for this to be a coin rather than some kind of crypto-asset. Won't PoW and PoS interfere with the ability of the price to truly track volatility?
I'll have to tell escrow PM my address VLT after receipt of the my wallet adress VLT after launch?
You will PM Benji the address for the VLT.
Sent PM  to benji Smiley
If you PM me the info, I can add you to the spreadsheet.
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
dev - where the wallet ? How mining ?

where do I send the VolatilityCoin coins if no wallet?
There is currently  no wallet, that means there is no mining. Launch should be relatively soon.
If you check the escrow agreement you can see that we are doing it before launch.

VLT Will be sent to you after launch, after you message us your Wallet Address.

Please take a few minutes to read the topic or visit our website, if you would have done so you would know the answers to those questions.
If i use escrow should i PM both of you?
You only need to PM Benjig, but you can pm me too. I don't mind it Smiley.

I'll have to tell escrow PM my address VLT after receipt of the my wallet adress VLT after launch?
Activity: 314
einc.io
Sent PM  to benji Smiley

There is currently  no wallet, that means there is no mining. Launch should be relatively soon.
If you check the escrow agreement you can see that we are doing it before launch.

VLT Will be sent to you after launch, after you message us your Wallet Address.

Please take a few minutes to read the topic or visit our website, if you would have done so you would know the answers to those questions.
If i use escrow should i PM both of you?
You only need to PM Benjig, but you can pm me too. I don't mind it Smiley.
Activity: 538
Merit: 502

Activity: 136
I will invest later and i will give you some advice before i invest.Let's make this project better!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
seems like a good coin. considering IPO of this coin. thanks dev
Activity: 139
can't miss this ICO i will invest later but this is look like a good project
Pages:
Jump to: