Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex - page 46. (Read 97316 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Interesting coin, but there isn't anything stated in the escrow agreement that the dev will complete POD prior to release of funds.  Can devthedev or Benjig please clarify on this point?
Activity: 462
Wouldn't it be better for the escrow to burn it?

Yes its the same for us we can do that if thats the wish of investors, we have nothing to hide.
Activity: 252
Wouldn't it be better for the escrow to burn it?
Great start so far! 0.539BTC invested.
I love devthedev, the XBOT ICO is successful. Smiley

And i we dint take note of it at the beginning but is almost the same amount of IPO aimed to reach in both IPOs, so we are going to do it.
Spreadsheet updated

so roughly ~~95btc? Will we get listed onto an exchange after launch?

Our maximum amount to be raised is 84 btc but we are going to launch the coin even if all the VLT is not sold,  and yes we will be listed for sure on at least 1 exchange and in the first week we plan to be on another 2 main exchanges.

And of course, unsold coins will be burned, correct? Will you show us the burn process if that's the case?

Thats for sure, we are going to burn it with proof of tx to an obviously made up address.

And i we dint take note of it at the beginning but is almost the same amount of IPO aimed to reach in both IPOs, so we are going to do it.
Spreadsheet updated

Our maximum amount to be raised is 84 btc but we are going to launch the coin even if all the VLT is not sold,  and yes we will be listed for sure on at least 1 exchange and in the first week we plan to be on another 2 main exchanges.

And of course, unsold coins will be burned, correct? Will you show us the burn process if that's the case?

Spreadsheet updated

Our maximum amount to be raised is 84 btc cosidering the first price of 0.00002 but we are going to launch the coin even if all the VLT is not sold,  and yes we will be listed for sure on at least 1 exchange and in the first week we plan to be on another 2 main exchanges.

Spreadsheet updated

Spreadsheet updated

Yeap indeed we are doing good, this project needs to take the next step Smiley.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Have no Block Explorer? I want to see the block.

A non made coin cant have block explorer Smiley , it will have at launch.

You can just mint 5 blocks (pre-sale coin), then stop. certificate you are working on this coin.

The coin is escrowed.. escrow will not be released until all is working.. read op.

I think he meant the premine. What he failed to do is obviously reading the op...

Block 0-4: 0 reward
Block 5: 4,200,000 coins for ico.

You can just mint 5 blocks (pre-sale coin), then stop. certificate you are working on this coin.

The coin is escrowed.. escrow will not be released until all is working.. read op.

A non launched coin cant have block explorer Smiley , it will have at launch.
I'm definitely liking the reward. Dev, you should stress the importance of the pow reward.  Smiley

Yes its designed to protect first investors while at the same time who has mining rigs can be part of this too.
I'm definitely liking the reward. Dev, you should stress the importance of the pow reward.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
oops my mistake !! Sorry didnt get it first time loll
Pages:
Jump to: