Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex - page 45. (Read 97316 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Ok, do you have a whitepaper or any kind of explanation on how you plan to peg the coin to the volatility index without a liquid derivatives market in all of the top 20 coins?  The tracking error is going to be off the charts.

We are not going to need liquidity on top 20 coins, it will take the trading data gathered from them and a bot will perform automatic trades in our coin, the liquidity for that is ipo, and if it does not get sold in the majority of it, the future users will be able to use it as well.

Ok, do you have a paper on this?  How long do you expect the fund to be liquid enough to maintain a low tracking error? How well will you be able to track at extreme volatility levels, which in crypto, may be often. Won't transactions costs slowly dry up your fund?  You may get it to track temporarily, but long-term is another story.  I'm just asking questions.

The time we expect for this is around 2 months, at extreme volatility levels supposing for example that bitcoin goes to 2,000 usd we expect a high speculation on our coin raising the VLT price and this cannot be stopped easily but in the other side it will send the coin to higher levels than expected, we expect to get more funds from our own coin, once listed it will keep raising in price while we deliver features, so we are going to buy our coin like everybody else.

Btw we are now just waiting for Coinsource response to finish the POD.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Ok, do you have a whitepaper or any kind of explanation on how you plan to peg the coin to the volatility index without a liquid derivatives market in all of the top 20 coins?  The tracking error is going to be off the charts.

We are not going to need liquidity on top 20 coins, it will take the trading data gathered from them and a bot will perform automatic trades in our coin, the liquidity for that is ipo, and if it does not get sold in the majority of it, the future users will be able to use it as well.

Ok, do you have a paper on this?  How long do you expect the fund to be liquid enough to maintain a low tracking error? How well will you be able to track at extreme volatility levels, which in crypto, may be often. Won't transactions costs slowly dry up your fund?  You may get it to track temporarily, but long-term is another story.  How will the hundreds of speculators impact the tracking error? I'm just asking questions.

it seems interesting, but nobody can always manipulate the market?

We are trying to minimize the manipulation at minimum with this coin.
Spreadsheet updated
Activity: 644
Ok, do you have a whitepaper or any kind of explanation on how you plan to peg the coin to the volatility index without a liquid crypto derivatives market?  The tracking error is going to be off the charts.
Activity: 261
Merit: 255
Activity: 252
Can you show us any screenshots of the work in the making? Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
it seems interesting, but nobody can always manipulate the market?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Do you have ETA for the features listed and what about whitepaper ?

Some of the eta is on op,  the first step on first 7-8 days and rest of them on first month.(the exchange can take more days).

Most of the description is on op, anyway we are going to release a whitepaper for each step to describe it better.

Spreadsheet updated

Maybe you should consider hosting the ICO on socialxbot automated bot on Twitter. The system handle all the registration and distribution. The btc will be automatically deposited into escrow address and you will get more exposure.

https://socialxbot.com/twitter-bot
https://socialxbot.com/ico

It would be nice if everyone used the bot but I think it's a little late to incorporate it.
legendary
Activity: 938

Some of the eta is on op,  the first step on first 7-8 days and rest of them on first month.(the exchange can take more days).

Most of the description is on op, anyway we are going to release a whitepaper for each step to describe it better.

Spreadsheet updated

Maybe you should consider hosting the ICO on socialxbot automated bot on Twitter. The system handle all the registration and distribution. The btc will be automatically deposited into escrow address and you will get more exposure.

https://socialxbot.com/twitter-bot
https://socialxbot.com/ico
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
interesting idea, I think I may put some btc in Smiley

Spreadsheet updated
legendary
Activity: 938
Activity: 406
Interesting coin, but there isn't anything stated in the escrow agreement that the dev will complete POD prior to release of funds.  Can devthedev or Benjig please clarify on this point?

I can clarify that pod will be made before releasing funds. He will add this agreement to the actual escrow, pming him.

The held investments will only be released to the developer after the VLT has been distributed, POD verified and there's an overall stability of the wallets, blockchain.

The escrow agreement will be updated in the morning to reflect this statement.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Great news, this makes me happy to invest.
Activity: 252
The held investments will only be released to the developer after the VLT has been distributed, POD verified and there's an overall stability of the wallets, blockchain.

That's reassuring. Smiley
Activity: 628
promising coin  Wink Wink Wink
legendary
Great start so far! 0.539BTC invested.
I love devthedev, the XBOT ICO is successful. Smiley

I appreciate the support! I'm happy to be providing escrow for you again.
legendary

Interesting coin, but there isn't anything stated in the escrow agreement that the dev will complete POD prior to release of funds.  Can devthedev or Benjig please clarify on this point?

I can clarify that pod will be made before releasing funds. He will add this agreement to the actual escrow, pming him.
Pages:
Jump to: