Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin - Anonymous Wallet and DarkMarket -NO IPO - page 2. (Read 54340 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
http://www.jkpool.com/images/logos.png
http://voot.jkpool.com/ offers:
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us
http://www.jkpool.com/images/logos.png
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Oh my god so many idiots here.

This is whats happening: 1 person says the dev dumped his premine. EVERYONE follows that person and dumping is initiated.

HOWEVER: The dev is probably just sleeping atm (after all, its early in the US) so he will not reply here. You guys just keep dumping, dev wakes up, shows his address, and everyone starts buying again because it's all good.

Now, of course its possible that he DID dump the premine. But that volume and dumping could easily be from early miners going for quick profit. There is no need to spam stupid accusations until the dev is here.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I will buy at 1 sat and take a risk from there Smiley
legendary
Guys it´s obviously that this coin is a pure scam. The fact that the dev was online some minutes ago and did not tell the premine address is simple: he already began to sell chunks of it. Another fact is the countdown for the "anonymizer". We will never see this anonymizer, because the dev isn´t even able to develup such a thing. The countdown is used to push up the price in the last hours, so the dev can sell the remaining coins of the premine. He will now have 8 days to sell his whole premine - that´s the reason for the countdown. Don´t get fooled guys, there are much better coins out there.

i did not see the dev was online minutes ago. That changes things.

In fact a little sad that Bittrex directly listed this one, there was something smelling here...
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
http://www.zpool.co not paying out

no reaction yet from them ?   thats smells like theft ....................sorry
legendary
Guys it´s obviously that this coin is a pure scam. The fact that the dev was online some minutes ago and did not tell the premine address is simple: he already began to sell chunks of it. Another fact is the countdown for the "anonymizer". We will never see this anonymizer, because the dev isn´t even able to develup such a thing. The countdown is used to push up the price in the last hours, so the dev can sell the remaining coins of the premine. He will now have 8 days to sell his whole premine - that´s the reason for the countdown. Don´t get fooled guys, there are much better coins out there.
+1 It was from the start a pure scam. If you are a good dev then you wait those 8 days, i hope people didn't lose too much money... I keep it simple, took a risk with the ROM IPO and made 1200% profit. Bought some Pinkcoin, looking for Greekcoin as that looks similar to ROM coin, and of course my own coin Citizencoin, but community there is just to lazy to work with me Cheesy
Activity: 602

i did not see the dev was online minutes ago. That changes things.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

This is whats happening: 1 person says the dev dumped his premine. EVERYONE follows that person and dumping is initiated.

HOWEVER: The dev is probably just sleeping atm (after all, its early in the US) so he will not reply here. You guys just keep dumping, dev wakes up, shows his address, and everyone starts buying again because it's all good.

Now, of course its possible that he DID dump the premine. But that volume and dumping could easily be from early miners going for quick profit. There is no need to spam stupid accusations until the dev is here.

DEV was ONLINE!!! and now he is gone... means enough. In fact i already stated something about.

Why launching now and not wait till the wallet is ok, clearly scam!!!!

Edit : Anonymous Wallet and DarkMarket in 8 days!

Just WAIT DAMM 8 days!!!, but there is no Anonymous Wallet and DarkMarket. There was just a 2% dump.

Would you stop screaming? The premine is 2 mil. The volume on bittrex is 1 mil, thats only 50% of the premine and that is only if the full premine was the volume on bittrex. Now, why should the dev dump his premine immediately when the hashrate is so big and the interest is huge? This all does not make sense to me.

dont be silly please, its psychological scam and you are victim...
Activity: 506

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I'm just concerns, is anybody get paid with hardcoreminer ... usually, it's always no problem with hardcoreminer ...

Is anybody already get paid with hardcoreminer?

I just try the manual cash-out ... and waiting, now ...

Let's see ...

legendary

DEV was ONLINE!!! and now he is gone... means enough. In fact i already stated something about.

Just WAIT DAMM 8 days!!!, but there is no Anonymous Wallet and DarkMarket. There was just a 2% dump.

Would you stop screaming? The premine is 2 mil. The volume on bittrex is 1 mil, thats only 50% of the premine and that is only if the full premine was the volume on bittrex. Now, why should the dev dump his premine immediately when the hashrate is so big and the interest is huge? This all does not make sense to me.

Why not wait 8 days before launching....
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Agree dev should post pre-mine addy, but there is no evidence he dumped.  We all know damn well most of the network is FPGA, and many miners were mining the past day knowing that if they can dump as soon as it hits an exchange they will make a tidy profit.  They never intended to hold the coins long.

In any event, if he did dump, I have to say scam devs sure are getting lazy these days.  You'd think he would use that timer to build up some tension for 8 days.

legendary

Activity: 728

+1

but good time for buy

Activity: 506
Activity: 728
big dump on bittrex
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
all listed pools barely account for 10gh/s. network is 230 Gh/s.....

Those are multipools. A new coin should not be listed on an exchange early, since multipools can calculate the profitability of the coin and will mine it, and as you know multipool dumping will happen soon.
Pages:
Jump to: