Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin - Anonymous Wallet and DarkMarket -NO IPO - page 3. (Read 54340 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

WALLET ADDRESS PLEASE, SO THAT WE ARE SURE THAT YOU DIDN'T DUMP PRE-MINE COINS!!!!! I BELIEVE DEV IS ALREADY OUT!!!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
hmm wy does http://www.zpool.co not paying out ? in the first our i did get 15 coins now i am still on that 15 coins HuhHuh are you guys holding on to the coins ?

it was down from 03:48 to 4:00 ten it start working again , but still no payments Huh?

Same thing happened to me on zpool ... nothing for 3 hours mining (I'm not sure, it might be because of the 8 hours coin maturity) ...

Right now, I move to hardcoreminer ... and still no payment, yet from hardcoreminer, but I can see that my rig is mining and already has confirmed and unconfirmed coin ...

Well, good luck to you ... hope zpool still pay us ...

I`m also still waiting for hardcorminer, can't cash out there
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
hmm wy does http://www.zpool.co not paying out ? in the first our i did get 15 coins now i am still on that 15 coins HuhHuh are you guys holding on to the coins ?

it was down from 03:48 to 4:00 ten it start working again , but still no payments Huh?

Same thing happened to me on zpool ... nothing for 3 hours mining (I'm not sure, it might be because of the 8 hours coin maturity) ...

Right now, I move to hardcoreminer ... and still no payment, yet from hardcoreminer, but I can see that my rig is mining and already has confirmed and unconfirmed coin ...

yes your right  i am on other pool now and they pay out props as it should be , Zpool you have to payout !!!
Activity: 182
MineP.it VootCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://voot.minep.it:3351 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join now!

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1274
all listed pools barely account for 10gh/s. network is 230 Gh/s.....
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
First time i saw someone calling a clone a clone .

Edit: I was asked by the devs to be a beta tester, once i signed out the NDA, i will post my feedbacks

Thanks for your help, We will be launching both services in 8 days.

Goodluck
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
also http://pools.hashlink.eu/ is Ltcx pool not voot. why is it listed in pools?

as i said many times before pool is VOOT.hashlink.eu. If you open pools.hashlink.eu you can always select the coin you want from dropdown menu !

Put us back on pool list please, we are 100% correct  !

Crap. Apologies. i should've done a better research.  Sad

at my crappy defense , the hot linked linked directly to the other coin pool.

No Problem... as Predator said "shit happens" Smiley
pools.hashlink.eu may mislead by some way. It will be fixed in 48 hours.

and also:
- we have 0 minutes downtime
- we have some blocks
- blocks are payed Smiley

Happy mining at VOOT Pool voot.hashlink.eu Smiley
hmm wy does http://www.zpool.co not paying out ?  in the first our i did get 15 coins now i am still on that 15 coins HuhHuh are you guys holding on to the coins ?

Activity: 168
Activity: 140
WelCome 520Cn.Com Chinese Pool
520CN中国矿池欢迎您

http://Voot.520Cn.Com

Auto Create Worker  1% Fee
legendary
Activity: 1274
also http://pools.hashlink.eu/ is Ltcx pool not voot. why is it listed in pools?

as i said many times before pool is VOOT.hashlink.eu. If you open pools.hashlink.eu you can always select the coin you want from dropdown menu !

Put us back on pool list please, we are 100% correct  !

Crap. Apologies. i should've done a better research.  Sad

at my crappy defense , the hot linked linked directly to the other coin pool.
hmm wy does http://www.zpool.co not paying out ?  in the first our i did get 15 coins now i am still on that 15 coins HuhHuh are you guys holding on to the coins ?

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Put us back on pool list please, we are 100% correct  !
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
How do you wannabe journalist FUD guys even sleep at night?  Your ideas are valid but the result of your conclusion is skewed negative.  Poor Reporting.  Of course the code is the similar.  BTC -> LTC -> PEER ->DOGE -> DRK -> MAST   Everything is similar with minor improvements that take alot of work.  You can only tell if you have a profitable coin if you can make it out of the first couple weeks.  Is Voot Innovative?  Not yet but it is cutting edge.  

And IF YOU KNEW ONE THING, you can get the source from QT if you knew how to decompile... GOOD GOD I hate people who think they are smart.  Instead of getting all half cocked, learn how this stuff works and then report, dont compare three files because guess what, they are nearly the same.  Its all the same freaking Code... Go watch Spaceballs or something. ( Deep Breath)

If you were to make a coin, would it be a cloned LTC?  I would clone DRK and customize it to make it my own.  So stop it.  I want another X11 coin.  You will get no credit for being a whistle blower.  If you dont like the coin, move on.  I wouldn't pay two cents for your opinion.

I'm warning people they are being conned, and you sir are trying to propagate this con.

How can voot be cutting edge when there's not a single change in the source code? Anyone can verify that.

I'm not sure what your point actually is, you don't seem to have one you are just ranting to confuse the discussion. But it seems to be that anyone who notices that no coding been done on this coin must somehow be stupid and should not be allowed to warn other people about it?

And mixed in with that you are trying to defend the concept of closed-source anonymity. Nobody would ever trust closed-source anonymity and for very good reason, it can't be verified! If it will be so easy to decompile why would it be closed source in the first place? Why would anyone want to waste their time decompiling an entire wallet it and tracing by hand through every single line of code? It would never happen.

A closed source wallet means at any time the devs can execute any code on anyone's machine including taking all their coins. The whole point of cryptocurrency is it's open source so it can be trusted! You know this as well as I do, and hopefully everyone else.

Activity: 141
If you were to make a coin, would it be a cloned LTC?  I would clone DRK and customize it to make it my own.  So stop it.  I want another X11 coin.  You will get no credit for being a whistle blower.  If you dont like the coin, move on.  I wouldn't pay two cents for your opinion.

You'd have to be crazy to run fresh coin binaries, espeically if there's no gitian group build, so looking inside a compiled QT wallet doesn't seem to be a good use of time. If a coin doesnt have source that compiles easily it should just be skipped.
I like to check the sources ever since the dafuq coin debacle, but lately I noticed these clones that don't have any changes to the blockchain or protocol.  All features are off-chain and in closed wallets.  To my limited mind, it seems to be a really bad idea for security overall.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
IS this already on exchange ?!
Pages:
Jump to: